Trapped and Nowhere to Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright! Yes, I was horny.

Rosie looked around briefly with a look of wonder saying, "Where are your pants?"

I pointed toward the back of the opened door.

"Oh!" She faked a surprised look, then formed a deliciously sinister smile on her face, "So, Robert, what is it that you need? Yes, I heard you."

Twitch, twitch!

I could see Rosie assumed she had me right where she wanted me. But I wasn't going to answer her. I just stared her down.

Ok! Yes! She had me right where she wanted me!

"Robert, Robert, Robert. You're the strong, silent type, eh? You are a sly one, aren't you. You have no idea how much that turns me on."

I thought only women bit their lip when turned on.

Silence for a moment...then, "Robert...Maybe we should talk about the elephant in the room. Or should I say...Cock?"

She spoke the word "Cock" slowly rolling it off her tongue as whiffs of smoke escaped between her red lips. My cock twitched again and I saw her notice it.

Leaning gracefully to the side against the frame of the open stall doorway, still taking her liberty to look me over, Rosie took another deep drag on her cigarette and took her time blowing the smoke directly at me filling the entire stall with a gray haze. Then she declared, "Excellent! It's nice to know something is paying attention."

I'm sure she was hoping the smoke would solicit a cough from me or my face would uncontrollably blush, but I just sat there staring, hardening, unable to take my eyes off her.

Rosie bravely stepped into the stall closer to me saying, "Come on, Robert. You want me to suck your dick, don't you? It's ok. It's just you and me here. That's what you really need, isn't it? Go on, Robert. Ask me. I want to hear you say it. Say...Rosie...please...suck...my...dick!

By now she was bending over, her face only inches from mine. She put the cigarette between those red, full lips and took a long puff, our eyes locked together. Then she slowly blew the smoke directly in my face forcing me to finally close my eyes and cough.

Opening my eyelids I was greeted by those large, beautiful brown eyes barely able to focus she was so close. I wanted to grab her and kiss those full lips. I wanted to drive my tongue into her mouth and force her into oral intercourse.

I was a little ashamed with myself for allowing her to dictate control over me, but my little head was very convincing, "Just relax. You need this. Enjoy it!" Very well. It was decided. I would let her do whatever she wanted with me.

She straightened up now standing close and directly in front and over me. One last drag on that cigarette and this time blowing it up in the air she looked down at me to appear dominantly bigger than before. She was in charge and she was about to give me my orders with the expectation I would unconditionally cooperate.

"So...Robert. This is how it's going to go. First of all, I don't suck...I fuck. No kissing and keep your hands to yourself. I'm going to show you what you've been salivating to see the past few days and, in exchange, you're going to sit there perfectly still and let me complete my business. Oh...and don't worry about anybody bothering us. I've paid off security and the housekeeper. They know me and my routine and won't be bothering us or letting anyone near us for at least the next hour...So. Are you willing to behave yourself and do exactly as I say?"

I looked up at her and shook my head in agreement.

"Good boy."

Rosie took a step back, smashed her cigarette out against the stall wall and started slowly pulling the zipper down the side of her skirt. Bending over to push the skirt down her hips and legs she offered me a vip close up view down her blouse. I could easily see all of her round full breasts heavily hanging down and moving around as she worked the skirt off. Blended with the scent of cigarettes and perfume it was clear Rosie knew exactly what she was doing to keep me sexually engaged.

Once her skirt was off she straightened back up before me. What a sight! She was completely naked below the waist. She had removed the heels with her skirt. No skirt, no nylons, no shoes. The panties? We both know where they were.

Rosie stood before me briefly allowing me to take in the view of her nudity and neatly trimmed mons saying, "Well? How do you like my pussy? Tell me what you think."

Unable to speak, I swallowed and shook my head in approval. I couldn't take my eyes off the shaved camel indentation, hips and thighs. It had been so long since I had enjoyed the visual pleasure of looking at a women's pussy. Pornographic photos couldn't compare to the physical presence of a real woman. I closed my eyes for just a moment to permanently record and remember what I was seeing. Then...another flashback.

I was on my hands and knees scurrying to pick up several spreadsheets the new hire had clumsily dropped on the floor of my office. I heard her call my name and looking up was presented with a view of her standing before me suddenly missing her skirt. I could barely remember high heels, nylons, garter snaps enamored by the curly blond hair of her pussy.

The homemaker returning to the work world who had been so grateful for my assistance, walked into me while I was still on my knees. How could I not bury my nose in the sweet perfume of those curls and help myself to the taste of her moist lips.

My secretary entered without knocking, clearing seeing everything before politely excusing herself. I jumped up overcome with panic, but the new girl grabbed me throwing me off balance onto my office leather sofa demanding, "Forget all that."

She frantically unbuckled, unzipped and yanked my pants off climbing up over me. How could I resist someone so hot and determined? After all, wasn't it my place to aid her in her return to the work world?

How could I have foreseen lying half naked in my office at 3 o'clock in the afternoon unconcerned I might lose my job. I was sweating profusely inside a beautiful woman after we had just fucked our brains out? How could I predict I would marry that voluptuous creature as the love of my life?

I opened my eyes slightly shaken by Rosie. "Fuck! Don't go to sleep on me, Lover boy. I need you awake to finish my business...Now...you've been a good boy. So, I'll allow you to touch me right here."

She pointed to the tastefully trimmed pattern of her bush, now almost in my face. I obliged. Our eyes met with my fingers lightly massaging her mons and she said, "You like that, don't you? Be good and I might let you do more."

I couldn't help it. It had been too long. I slid my middle finger down under along her slit and inside her. She was extremely wet.

Rosie gasped blurting, "Oh my god!"

I could swear she almost cracked a smile but quickly regained her composure, "You naughty, filthy boy! Is that any way to treat your mother?"

Calmly removing my hand from her she looked down on me with a cold, stern look, waving her finger at me and said, "Now, Robert, we're going to play by my rules or get dressed and end all this. Are you willing to cooperate? Don't speak. Just shake your head."

I shook my head.

"Good boy. Behave!"

She stepped back so I could get a complete view of her and proceeded to unbutton the front of her blouse. As she opened it she smiled as I gasped. My face must have lit up betraying all my dirty thoughts. I couldn't hide my excitement at the site of her. Her breasts were firm, full and round and totally natural, no sagging, no enhancements necessary for this goddess. Perky, pink nipples blossomed from quarter sized areoles of similar color.

Still not speaking, figuring by now I would have to get permission, I wanted to beg her to let me squeeze them and nurse on her.

Wonderful memories ran through my mind of Angie flashing me with her eye catching orbs. It's difficult to remember a day of my married life where Angie didn't love ambushing me.

Removing the last stitch of clothing from her body Rosie made her way over to me spreading her legs and climbing over me with a leg on either side. She lowered slowly reaching down to grasp my throbbing shaft guiding the circumcised head into her opening.

She was super lubricated. Closing her eyes and grimacing slightly as she finally came all the way down to sit on my lap, she put her arms around my neck and said, "Damn, Robert. You're thicker than I expected. It's ok. I like it. I consider it a bonus."

She kissed me lightly on the lips. Then looking a little surprised, she paused for a moment. I think she might have been blushing. Clearing her throat she continued, "There. That's a little bonus for you. You've been such a good boy. Now...it's my turn. You can keep your eyes open and watch but no touching. And no coming before me. Don't freak out and interrupt me, either, if you do. I took my pill today. Frankly, I'm amazed you're still up. I usually have to wait for guys to recover after they soil their pants.

"Alright. I know you're going to be a good boy, aren't you?" She lifted my chin with her index finger. I had been looking down to admire her bosoms wondering if they swelled and her nipples got noticeably harder when she was aroused. I shook my head against her finger wondering if there was anything more intimate about this beautiful woman other than having sex.

The next several minutes were amazing to watch. It was as if I wasn't even there, as if she was making love to someone else.

She never once opened her eyes. She just moved all over the place. Most of the time she had her arms wrapped around herself like she was holding someone. She faced me pumping hard against my thighs. Then she'd turn around facing away and come back down on me to start aggressively thrusting again shouting, "Fuck me! That's it baby! Fuck me harder!"

This must have gone on for at least 15 minutes. I was beginning to get a little freaked out, but couldn't stop hoping to finally blow my wad.

Finally, facing me with her arms wrapped around my neck, she squeezed tight and let all the air in her lungs gush into my ear as she collapsed. She didn't complain when I wrapped my arms around her to prevent her falling. We sat there in each other's arms for a few minutes until she finally decided to get up off the legs I couldn't feel anymore.

As she got up I thought I heard her say under her breath as if to herself, "God, that was amazing."

She looked totally spent and disoriented. As if suddenly remembering I was there too, she looked down at me and exclaimed, "Damn, Robert! You're still hard. Well...do whatever you do with that thing...I have to go."

Rosie reached down collecting the clothes and shoes she had just dropped on the floor and slowly meandered out of the stall politely closing the door behind her.

I just sat there trying to register what I had just experienced. The more I thought about it the more angry I became. I mean, it just wasn't fair. She had no right pleasuring herself at my expense. I felt like I had been violated.

Noticing I was still hard I started feeling more and more determined I had a right to get mine.

I don't even remember removing my dress shirt and socks. I do remember marching out seeing Rosie dressed looking at her reflection in the restroom mirror.

Startled, she turned to face the muscular but completely naked man with the still rock hard cock waving in front of him with each lurching step.

I came right up to her and reached to start unbuttoning her blouse. Her face was flushed, she slapped my hands away. Then she slapped my face.

I grabbed her arms and spun her around bending her over the luxurious granite counter. Noticing her skirt unzipped, I yanked her skirt down to admire that gorgeous ass.

Come to think of it, I think her skirt was unzipped because she was fingering herself when I came out of the stall. That's must be why she was flushed. Wow. I never realized that until now.

Anyway, I slid into her like butter. Her vagina felt even better than it had before.

Suddenly, my mind flashed back to that morning in the kitchen when Angie was preparing thanksgiving dinner. I came up behind her and said, "You're so hot! I need to fuck you right now, right here."

Angie didn't even flinch, "Well hurry up. Company will be here in an hour."

We immediately went into action. I grabbed the lube hidden in the back of a kitchen drawer while she moved some potatoes over next to the sink. She reached under her dress to pull her panties down and bent over the sink. Meanwhile, I lubed myself up and with perfect timing came up behind her lifting up her skirt and smearing some lube all around her vulva. No time to indulge. This was to be a quickie.

I was careful to come in slow but not too worried. That's the advantage of practice. But then, right at that moment, 12-year-old Julie wandered into the kitchen. Of course, Angie and I quickly straightened up like nothing was happening.

Julie asked if she could have a few extra bucks for a special Christmas gift she was considering for Mom. I speedily reached into my pocket. I handed Julie a couple twenties I just happened to have on me.

"Julie, dear," Angie said, "Why don't you go down the street to the Wilson's and ask if we can borrow some of their folding chairs for company."

Eyes wide looking at her payday Julie shook her head and ran out the kitchen door. It was getting harder to hide things from her. Sometimes I wondered if she did know what we were up to and used it to her advantage.

Angie and I got back to it. I finished my business while she continued peeling the potatoes. The only time she paused was when she needed her own special moment.

Back to Rosie, it was feeling so magnificent to fuck a woman again after so long. That's what I needed!

Then I realized where I was and what I was doing. I had never believed I could rape someone. I immediately stopped, tuning into Rosie screaming, "Yes! Yes! Oh god!"

She looked back at me abruptly. "Don't stop you bastard. Fuck me! And don't pull out. I want to feel your cock come inside me. Come on!"

Once again I was obeying. I slammed into her over and over listening to her make low, reverberating guttural sounds like some kind of animal. We were trying not to make too much noise. We both knew the security guard or housekeeper could appear any minute.

When I was finally coming my knees buckled and I fell over on top of Rosie. It felt like my shaft was going to split open from being hard for so long and it had been ages since my prostate had been called on. Somewhere back in my brain my bladder was still sending distress calls, too.

I struggled to stand back off flaccid Rosie climbing up onto my shaky, numb legs. I could sense she had just completed her own mind blowing orgasm. Limping back to my stall, I had the longest, most pleasurable urination of my life.

Time passed as I recovered and got dressed. Coming out of the stall I was surprised to see Rosie still there, fully dressed, sitting in one of the plush chairs. Unbelievably she had waited to verify I was ok and, like me, didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. That's what I wanted to believe.

We didn't speak. I just unlocked the restroom door and opened it for her to leave.

We walked silently down the hall side by side greeted almost immediately by a security guard. "Are you folks ok?"

"Yes, Fred. We're fine," Rosie quickly answered.

"And you , sir?"

Looking over at Rosie's eyes I said, "Yes, we're fine!" My voice cracked a little as I realized I hadn't spoken since that first moment Rosie followed me into the lavatory.

Fred let us pass. We kept walking along the hallway without saying a word. Back in the seminar conference room it was dark and everyone long gone leaving a few scattered empty boxes of chocolates and Valentine cards on the tables. We collected our coats. Once again, conditioned to being a gentleman, I helped Rosie into her long, white faux fur.

We followed each other out into the hotel lobby and looked into each other's eyes separating ways without a word. I guess neither of us knew the words to address what we had shared.

Now, if this were a play or one of those long movies, I suppose this is the place where an intermission would be appropriate.

That's right, you've only heard half the story. So take a break if you need it or read on at your own risk. Just kidding.

************************************************************

The first thing I noticed after painfully watching Rosie walk away was the blizzard in full force outside the large lobby windows. I had forgotten the winter storm warnings I paid little attention to that morning knowing I had an SUV I felt could go through anything.

But the sight outdoors was too much. There was at least six inches already on the ground and the wind was blowing fiercely!

Fred, the guard, came up next to me noticing me looking out the window saying, "Yes...they say even the main streets are impassable. I wouldn't want to be out in that tonight. No, sir!"

Well, whatever, I figured. Why not treat myself for one night and get a room. It was convenient to be stranded in a hotel. I called Julie just to make sure she was ok and put her mind at rest I would be okay also.

Approaching the front desk clerk, in a very neat uniform, he sincerely apologized that all the rooms were occupied for the holiday. I had forgotten it was Friday on Valentine's Day that year. Anybody who had the money was probably celebrating the fact that the romantic day fell next to a weekend.

"Sir, there is one exception. We had a reservation for our Presidential Suite but the customer called and cancelled late this afternoon. There were some extra amenities ordered for the room and, of course, we won't charge you for them. However, I should inform you that room is very expensive."

"I'll take it," I said. I felt I could afford to treat myself for one night. I pictured myself sunken into some luxurious bed after helping myself to the minibar. I'd try to make sense of my exciting day reliving the best sex I had experienced in a long time.. And when I had pleasured myself enough...FUCK! Masturbating would be such a letdown after all I had been through.

I looked over to spot Rosie sunken down in one of the cushiony leather chairs of the lobby. She looked trapped, too, with nowhere to go. She was staring at me. Nothing suggestive. Just like anybody would recreationally watch traffic in the lobby. She still looked very sexy, though, looking at me emotionless with those Egyptian cat eyes and that white, furry collar up around her cheeks sporting refreshed red lipstick.

I jerked my head signaling for her to come over. She got up and walked over to me at the desk. Explaining to me she was just going to sleep in the lobby for the night, I looked at the clerk and said, "She's with me."

The clerk looked at her and then back to me speaking in what I interpreted as somewhat of a warning tone like he knew her, "Are you sure about that, sir?"

"Yes, I am," I said, "Can we finish up here now?"

"Of course," the clerk replied with an expressionless face and went about completing our transaction.

Rosie followed along with me quietly. I was beginning to fantasize we could read each other's minds. We still weren't speaking much.

Riding the elevator we weren't looking at each other, either. I was beginning to get a little nervous that I was getting myself into some deep shit. Hotel personnel seemed to know Rosie, too well. Was I actually taking a hooker to my room? I didn't have the slightest idea what it would cost.

And yet, I assumed I was fairly attractive. I'll tell you something. There's nothing like being a widower to attract women. It was like I was suddenly wearing catnip for cologne. Any woman, especially the older ones, who got a whiff that you were available went out of their way to be around you.