Trapped and Nowhere to Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting casseroles long after Angie's passing. I couldn't seem to go anywhere without accidentally running into friendly females whether at the grocery store or group therapy. I just wasn't interested. Angie had left too big of a hole in my heart. Perhaps that would change now. I was feeling a sense of freedom after being with Rosie.

After using the keycard to enter the suite, Rosie and I stood there inside the door still wearing our coats just looking out over the expansive suite. It was like we had just been given the golden ticket to enter Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Forget the overwhelming awe of being allowed to see a suite that honeymooners would never forget. There was a large string banner hanging over the larger than king size bed with hearts saying, "Happy Valentine's, My Love!" A table near the bar had red roses freshly cut in a Valentine's vase. There was also a huge basket of sundries on the table. And forget the minibar. This suite was supplied with a full bar.

Getting over being awestruck we slowly proceeded inward halted at the bed. Spread across the bedspread was a small collection of sex toys like whips, soft restraints, a vibrator, some lube, a double dildo and a small sign with fancy print that simply said, "As you requested."

Rosie and I looked up from the bed at each other and broke into uproarious laughter. We laughed so hard our sides almost split. That finally broke the unspoken tension between us.

After that, we finally agreed to relax and removed our coats agreeing to just chill for the night. I wanted to take a shower suggesting she help herself to anything she wanted. After I said that we both looked at the bed and laughed all over again.

I was once again in awe in the bathroom, larger than any I had ever experienced. There was a long granite counter with double sinks, a cozy tub jacuzzi for two, and a bidet I had no idea how to use. The shower was large enough to hold four people with clear glass walls.

I just stood under the hot water indulging the physical relief in my muscles, remembering how uncomfortable I was sitting on that commode without even realizing it at the time.

I had just finished lathering myself up when Rosie opened the bathroom door and entered. She was still dressed. Her outfit was looking pretty skewed by now. She really needed a change but didn't seem too concerned about it.

She scanned my naked body through the glass biting her lip, obviously pleased by what she saw. As she began to unbutton her blouse, my manhood started responding. She took her time disrobing continually sharing her eyes between mine and my groin. It was almost as if the timing of her slowly stripping was measured to end just as I reached a full erection. When I finally took the liberty to rub myself in front of her she showed her approval running her tongue along her upper lip.

Removing the last article of clothing, she slowly turned completely around modeling her naked beauty for me. Then she signaled for me to do the same studying every inch of my body as I turned. Offering her a view of my backside, I cricked my neck looking back. I wanted to see her looking at me. Exposing myself to her now was really turning me on. I was confident of her reaction, being complimented by women all my adult life for my hot ass! She smiled again. I got even hornier.

Our model floor show completed, Rosie stood there staring me in the eye with that predatory glare again. I didn't know if she was trying to hypnotize me or expecting me to make the next move. As before, my body didn't hide my commitment. My cock projected outward, aching to get closer to her.

Eventually she stopped torturing me and casually opened the clear glass shower door stepping inside to stand in front of me. She knew immediately what was most important. She took it into both her hands lathering and rubbing it thoroughly giggling just a little as it returned small pulsating spasms to thank her.

I was beginning to see a new side of Rosie. She took more body soap from the dispenser and ran her hands across my broad chest stopping to look at my nipples and rub her fingers lightly over them. Working down my flat abdomen she began moving faster. It felt like a whole body experience all at once. I closed my eyes feeling her everywhere on me. She slowed only when she forced herself against me, our nipples meeting and chests rubbing and pressing against each other while she reached around behind me and gave my asscheeks a deep massage.

When she had finished I opened my eyes to see the Hollywood beauty transformed to her wet hair flattened straight down and mascara beginning to run slightly. But those brown eyes looking into mine were still perfect and those full, red lips! I pulled her into me and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. Her warm tongue and mouth felt amazing.

You know? When I look back on it now, that was the moment I realized I wasn't having flashbacks of Angie anymore. Don't get me wrong. I still love her and reflect sometimes about how wonderful it was to share my life with such a magnificent woman. I'm still reminded of her when I look at Julie, but I think that must have been the day I let Angie go.

Anyway.......I'd spend more time giving you the details about how I pressed Rosie up against the shower wall with her tits pressed firmly against the glass, entering her again from behind, screwing her until she screamed, every man's pornographic dream, right? But it's getting late and I need to tell you the important stuff.

Clean and finished making love, we enjoyed drying each other off and donned those luxurious white robes provided by the hotel. But they didn't stay on long. Exiting the bathroom, opening the door once again like the gentleman I was, I was immediately jumped. We went at each other like wild tigers in heat.

There wasn't an inch of each other's bodies we didn't explore. There wasn't a square foot of the suite we didn't have sex in. We even took advantage of the toys, all except for the double dildo. Rosie was overwhelmed by my endurance, especially at the speed I recovered for additional rounds. By the time we finally mutually surrendered we laughed considering the possibility we had enough material to start our own sex seminar.

Another sinful jaunt to the shower and we had our robes on sitting on the bed when Rosie offered me a special drink she claimed to be known for.

Of course, I was immediately reminded of all the things I had heard about her. My brain was flooded with rumors and nervous questions. Was this how it was going to end? I'd wake up in the morning missing all the cash and credit cards in my wallet? Was this all some kind of conspiracy she had bribed certain hotel personnel to assist her with?

However, sitting there looking into those dark brown eyes, I might not be able to read the mystery behind them, but I wanted to believe the two of us had reached a place we mutually admired and respected each other sharing our sinful indiscretions. I quickly downed the drink and complimented her on how good it tasted.

We slept naked together. She enticed me one more time to make love to her requesting me to stay inside her just a while longer as we drifted off to sleep.

**************************************************************

The next thing I remember, I was lying face down. I opened my eyes and closed them again blinded by sunlight. It took me a few moments to remember where I was. Then I wondered why we hadn't closed the drapes. That's right. Our suite was at the top of the hotel where no one could see in.

"Our," I mumbled to myself. I remembered Rosie. I reached over in the bed searching. Not there. Then I was totally awake wondering where I left my wallet. Bolting up ready to get out of bed, I stopped suddenly recognizing Rosie sitting in the chair at the foot of the bed. She was in her robe with her feet up in the chair arms loosely holding her knees to her chest just watching me.

I say all that, because that is one of my favorite memories of her. I have to chuckle remembering that moment. The first thought I had looking at her there was not relief that my wallet might still be untouched. She had one shapely leg exposed outside the robe and it was starting to make me stiff again.

After saying good morning, I just relaxed back into the bed and listened to her tell me her life story. I think it was therapeutic for her. Here are some of the highlights.

She said her real name was Roslyn. I know. Big leap from Rosie. Just so you know all the names in this story have been changed to protect the sinful guilty.

Anyway, she proceeded to tell me she needed to let me know how moved and attracted to me she had been when I had shared my story about Angie the first day of the seminar. Of course, I also hoped being hot and handsome had something to do with it.

Rosie's husband, we'll call Bruce, had died suddenly on Valentine's Day the year before while they were treating themselves to a sleazy rendezvous at a motel. He was her true love, too. It was hard for her to go on without him. She, too, had tried all the things I mentioned at the seminar without success.

It was the sex she missed, too. Finally frustrated attending a seminar at this hotel right after it opened, she started wearing provocative clothing and taunting the male attendees. She and Bruce had done sexual things she thought most people would never think of trying. I wanted to hear more about that but she moved on.

At first, she did follow through and have sex with men who approached her to join them in their rooms but nothing was as satisfying as of watching the men squirm from her taunts in those conference rooms. After a long day seducing dirty old men to touch themselves in class it seemed enough to go home for a hot bath and vibrator, if needed. But something was still missing. Something she and Bruce had.

Eventually, she developed her femme fatale image and stopped visiting men in their hotel rooms. She told me all the things she had done to develop her badass reputation in those seminars. And she chuckled with pride when I shared the rumors I had heard.

She looked directly at me when she nervously confessed that seeing me sparked a passionate desire in her she hadn't felt since Bruce. She shared the intricate plans she had made just for me and hoped I enjoyed the fantasy she had carefully planned. I assured her and offered to do it again. And again.

When I asked about her unique performance fucking me in the stall, she swallowed and disclosed she hadn't expected that. For months she had been having flashbacks of all the great moments she and Bruce had shared and had experienced a relapse at that moment. She apologized. Then she thanked me. She said she realized when I had forced her over the restroom counter the flashbacks were gone and she had let Bruce go. She also felt miserable when we had parted in the lounge. She had discovered she liked me more than she expected but wasn't sure how to express it. She really wanted to see me again.

We chatted awhile longer until I realized I either had to quickly get dressed and out of the suite or I'd be charged for another night. Rosie stopped me, explaining she had already called down and reserved the suite on her tab for the rest of the weekend. She asked if I would like to stay but would understand if I needed to leave.

I got up looking out the window in my birthday suit. Rosie smiled and chuckled seeing me standing naked hanging limp for the first time. I chuckled back so happy I could be so entertaining. After looking out the large window to see streets still impassable with a foot of snow I turned back to Rosie and said, "Oh, what the hell...I'm trapped with nowhere to run...I guess I'll stay."

I saw a tear in Rosie's eye. I didn't know if it was from laughing or she might actually be developing serious feelings for me. It didn't really matter just then.

With a cute pouting face, she spread her legs out opening her robe for me to look and said, "My poor little pussy needs some petting."

I guess you know how I spent the rest of that weekend. And as it turned out, I didn't have to worry about feeling guilty letting her pay the hotel bill. I found out months later Rosie was rich. Bruce had provided well for her with investments and life insurance. You should see the house they lived in.

In fact, being that it's time to celebrate that special day of the year filled with love and romance, I might as well tell you I married that sexy vixen. And yes, the sex is still out of this world. I never could have believed I could find someone again that would agree to give me whatever I want, whenever I want. Someone I would sacrifice myself to do whatever she asked whenever she asked.

Our life together is constantly renewed by sensual fantasies and hardcore sex.

I'm in love again, even though I think she might have fallen in love with me first sitting in that chair watching me sleep for a couple hours that morning.

These days I have to watch my back. She and Julie bonded instantly and are always conspiring against me. They say it's for my own good.

Rosie and I reserve that same Presidential Suite every year on Valentine's Day competing with each other over what sexually disgusting requests we can make the hotel prepare for our special night.

And you might appreciate knowing we returned to that self image building seminar each purchasing the program. That cute, chubby little lady was so excited she overcame all her concern for our immoral proclivities presenting Rosie and I to the others as a successful accomplishment of the seminar. And that was in spite of the raunchy outfits we wore.

Yes, Rosie and I often play dress up acting socially inappropriate with each other in public places tempting others to watch. My favorite outfit is an open Hawaiian shirt with a large tacky gold chain necklace. If I wore a wig and sunglasses I could probably pass for an Elvis impersonator.

In the end, just let me say, it's my sincere wish you find some equally sinful ways to spend time with the love in your life.

Happy Valentine's Day.