Trapped at the Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Chuck and Joel, bully and victim, reconciles with a hatefuck.
5.2k words
4.71
9k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters depicted are 18 years of age or older. This story contains light violence, domination, and use of the f-slur.

.

.

.

Chapter 2: The Naked Truth

.

.

.

Chuck blinked at the names on the piece of paper. He turned to Joel, who was scowling.

"Oh, it's me and you,. Joel sighed and shrugged. "Alright, whatever."

"Wait, you two still haven't told us how you got out of that room," Andre said. "Come on, tell us."

Chuck exchanged a look with Kenji. He didn't want to tell them. Not like he was still closeted or anything, and he didn't mind telling Andre. But Joel? Whom he bullied for almost three whole years after he came out to everyone in Fairview High? That wasn't a conversation he was ready for.

But then Kenji spoke. "We have to tell them."

"Dude," Chuck said, his heart pounding. "We don't even know if that's what we have to do for the rest of the rooms here."

"Yes, but now we know for sure that our way works, right?" Kenji raised an eyebrow. "It worked for the first room. It should work for the other rooms as well."

"Kenji, just... Just think about what you'll be telling everyone, please," Chuck said. He could see in Kenji's eyes that he understood.

"Chuck... it's fine." Kenji sighed. "I'm sure neither of them will..."

Chuck bit his lips. "I know, but it's--"

"Oh my god, can y'all hurry up?" Joel suddenly raised his voice. "Fine, don't tell us if you're so fucking scared. Get the fuck out so Chuck and I can do whatever it is we're about to do."

Chuck looked at Joel and met his angry brown eyes. He knew at some point he'd have to tell him the truth. But finding the courage was hard.

"Okay, how about this?" Kenji said. "Andre and I will step outside - well, we have to, but the point is I'm going to tell him what we did and you," he fixed his gaze onto Chuck. "You can tell Joel while you guys are in there, okay?"

"Sounds good to me," Joel said. Andre nodded. Everyone was looking at Chuck now.

"Fine," Chuck let out a deep breath. "Sounds like a plan."

"Cool," Kenji patted Chuck on the shoulder before turning to Andre. "We should head out now."

"Yeah, good luck," Andre said. He turned around and walked back into the hallway. Kenji threw Chuck a final look of encouragement before stepping outside, the door slamming shut behind him. The lightbulb switched to green.

"So," Joel said, facing the metal door. "You wanna tell me before or after we get inside?"

Chuck looked at Joel, but his eyes were still boring into the door before them. Chuck sighed. "After," he answered.

"Alright." Joel took a step forward. With a hand on top of the metal door, he pushed in, revealing more and more of the darkness behind the door.

"The lights are gonna turn on when we're both inside," Chuck said. Joel nodded and walked through the door, his beige suit bright against the blackness. Chuck followed him, and the lights flashed on.

"A fucking bathroom?" Joel said. At the same time, the metal door slammed close behind them.

"Oh fuck!" Joel startled. "That scared me."

Chuck looked around. It really was just a bathroom. White tiled floors like the locker room, but the walls were painted the same blue as the lockers. The white ceramic of the sinks glinted under the fluorescent light, the mirrors above them nice and clean. A tall black trash can stood under a paper towel dispenser. On the opposite side of the room was a single urinal and two bathroom stalls -- one standard-sized, one accessible for students with wheelchairs -- with their light blue walls.

"Okay, so there should be instructions somewhere right?" Joel said. "There was that clipboard in the locker room."

"Right," Chuck said. "Let's check the stalls. I don't see anything anywhere else."

"Okay, I'll take this one," Joel walked up to the accessible stall, so Chuck took the standard one. Nothing stood out to him - the toilet was clean and the roll of toilet paper was full. But when Chuck looked at the back of the stall door, he saw a flyer.

"Hey, I found the instructions," Chuck said as he scanned the list. Fairview High's Five Golden Rules, the title said. 1: Be honest. 2: Step into each other's shoes. 3: Take care of one another. 4: Don't hold yourselves back. 5: And don't forget to wash your face.

When Chuck finished reading, he realized that the bathroom was oddly quiet.

"Joel?" Chuck got out of his stall and went into Joel's. He saw Joel standing in front of the toilet, looking down into it.

"Did you find something?" Chuck stepped in beside Joel and looked down. Inside the toilet, floating in the water, was a bunch of stuff. Accessories, to be exact. A rainbow-colored bracelet. Shiny black earrings. A gold necklace. A badge that said "Love is love." Chuck frowned as he surveyed the objects, then his eyes widened.

"This is..."

"Mine," Joel said. "This is the stuff that I used to wear in high school. The stuff that... you and your friends used to throw into the toilet."

Chuck felt a pit in his stomach, making him nauseous. Or maybe the pit was in his lungs, obstructing his breath. Or maybe it was in his heart, tight and aching.

"Joel, I'm--"

"What? Sorry? Sure, thanks," Joel scoffed and bent down, digging his hands into the water and picking up each one of his accessories.

"Joel, I'm serious. I want to apologize. What I did to you back then was terrible and I regret every bit of it," Chuck said.

"Uh-huh, got it," Joel said. He ripped off some toilet paper and patted the objects dry, his hands light and careful.

Chuck's hands balled into fists beside his hips. "Please, can you... look at me? I feel like an apology isn't proper if I'm not facing you. And you deserve a proper apology."

"You're right. I do." Joel stood up and turned to Chuck, a stoic look on his face. "So, come on. What do you have for me?"

"I... Right." Chuck straightened up and looked into Joel's eyes as he spoke. "I'm sorry for bullying you. I was a shit person and a homophobic asshole. Everything I put you through was fucked up and horrible and disgusting and if I could punch high-school me, I would do it a million times. Um... I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but I just want you to know that I... I do regret what I did to you. I really do."

The absence of a reaction in Joel's eyes scared Chuck.

"Um... and I'm sorry for lashing out earlier," Chuck added. "I just haven't been... kidnapped before, you know. So uh, that kinda made me lose control."

Joel slowly nodded, then knelt down to take his accessories and put them inside his pants pocket. He dumped the damp toilet paper into the toilet and flushed. They both looked into the water as it grumbled, piercing the silence between them, and began to swirl, and swirl, and swirl, until everything was quiet again.

"Anyways," Joel finally said, nonchalantly. "You said something about instructions?"

"Oh, right. They're over here." Chuck led Joel to the other stall and let him read the back of the door.

"These are so corny, and super vague, too. Except the wash your face one, so I guess we can do that."

"Wait, isn't that number 5 though?" Chuck stepped aside as Joel walked over to one of the sinks.

"Yeah, but this one isn't step-by-step instructions like you and Kenji had for the last room." Joel flicked the tap and splashed water onto his face. "They're just rules. At least that's what they're written as."

"Makes sense." Chuck stepped to the sink beside Joel. He began to wash his face, still uneasy over what just happened. Joel should be mad, right? Joel should tell him what a horrible person he was. Joel should slap and punch and kick him, because that was what he used to do to Joel, at least before Coach Thompson threatened to kick him off the team so he resorted to less violent measures -- like ripping Joel's accessories from his body and dumping them into the toilet or stuffing his locker with flyers about AIDS. Chuck shuddered as the memories flooded his mind. He turned off the water and looked at himself in the mirror.

"Joel," he said.

"Hmm?"

"I'm gay."

Chuck turned to the side and saw Joel's eyebrows raise.

"Oh," Joel said, turning off the tap and flinging the water off his hands. "You are?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Huh, interesting." Joel turned away and grabbed a paper towel from the dispenser, wiping his hands and chucking the used towel into the trash can. Before Chuck could say anything else, Joel spun around and put one hand on the sink.

"So what? You want me to feel sorry for you?"

"No that's not--"

"You think that's gonna undo everything that you did to me? Because now you're also a victim of homophobia? So now it's a tragic story of how a boy who couldn't accept himself lashed out at other gay kids?"

"Joel, listen--"

"And now suddenly we're the same. We're both two faggots suffering because of societal discrimination and I shouldn't blame you for all the bullying because you were actually in the same boat with me all this time, huh?"

"Joel, please--"

"Let me make one thing very fucking clear for you, Chuck." Joel stepped forward and raised a finger. "We're not the same. I don't give a shit if you're a proud and out gay man now and go to Pride and drag shows and bathhouses or whatever. Good on you for figuring things out. But we're not the same. Nothing changes the fact that I was your victim, that you made my life so miserable and--" Joel suddenly caught himself, his eyes wet. A lump in Chuck's throat made it impossible for him to speak.

Joel took a step backwards. "You disgust me, Chuck," he said, his voice bitter. "We're not the same. I've always been better than you and I always will be."

Chuck stood in the same place, immobile and at a loss for words. Joel finally got mad at him like he expected, and rightfully so, but what now? And what about getting out of this place? If the way out was sex, then it was probably not going to happen for them. He disgusted Joel, after all.

Rule 1 was to be honest. Chuck did that -- at least with respect to his sexuality. Rule 2 was to step into each other's shoes, so perhaps...

"Hit me," Chuck said, which made Joel look up from the ground.

"What?" Joel frowned.

"Hit me." Chuck took off his suit jacket and put it on top of the sink. He raised his arms to his side and nodded at Joel. "Hit me. It'll make you feel better."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Joel scoffed. "Listen, I don't know what sorta kink you have but--"

"I'm serious," Chuck said. "One of the rules was to step into each other's shoes, right? Show me what it felt like."

"Yeah, did you forget what I said about us not being the same? Hitting people to make yourself feel better is your thing, not mine."

"Okay, fine, forget about the feeling better thing. Do you want to clear the room and get out of here or not?"

Joel stared at Chuck, who had his arms out and ready to take some good punches. After a moment of hesitation, Joel stepped forward.

"Are you sure this is what they want us to do?" Joel asked, inches away from Chuck.

"Trust me, the instructions are open for... interpretation," Chuck said.

Joel shrugged. "Alright. You ready?"

"Yup. Give me all you got," Chuck nodded, shaking his limbs around and bracing himself. Joel raised a fist.

"Fuck you, Chuck Fredericks," Joel said and landed his punch on Chuck's chest, right where his heart should be. It stung, but only a tiny bit.

"I can take worse. Come on. Don't hold back," Chuck said. A fire lit in Joel's eyes.

"Yeah? How about this?" Joel swung another punch onto Chuck's chest. This one was tougher, but Chuck had plenty of muscle on his pecs for it not to hurt.

"That's right. Get angry. Get fucking angry at me, Joel," Chuck egged him on. "Punch me in the face."

"What?"

"Come on, I punched you in the face like a thousand times. Don't you want to punch mine, too?

Chuck could see Joel's eyes studying his face incredulously. "You could hit wherever you-- OW!"

A loud thump rang across the bathroom as Joel's fist made contact with Chuck's left cheek, making his head turn. Chuck raised a hand to his face, feeling the soft and tender skin where Joel had just punched him. Now that was the sting he was looking for.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Chuck grinned. "You wanna do the other side?"

"Fuck yeah I do," Joel grinned back and immediately threw his fist at Chuck's right cheek. Chuck almost lost his balance as his neck spun with his head. He spotted himself in the mirror, his cheeks red and rosy.

"Yeah, take that, faggot," Joel spat, which made Chuck turn back to him.

"What? That's what you are, right?" Joel raised a brow. "A fucking faggot?"

Chuck swallowed. He nodded, quietly.

"Yeah? Say it for me, then." Joel took another step forward, closing the distance between them. "Say you're a faggot."

"I'm... I'm a faggot," the words left Chuck's mouth in a whisper.

"Louder!" Joel barked. He was so close to Chuck's that he could feel Joel's breaths.

"I'm a faggot."

"That's what I thought," Joel muttered, and another punch came, this one right against Chuck's abs.

"Mmph," Chuck groaned on impact, but before he could recover, Joel threw another punch. Then another. Then another. Then another. Chuck's stomach felt soft against the hard punches, sore with each of Joel's blows, but not intolerable. Chuck looked at Joel, who looked satisfied, like he was having fun. And that made Chuck want to take the beating even more. He deserved this.

"Fuck yeah!" Joel took a hand to wipe the sweat off his forehead. "How did that feel, faggot? Hard enough for you?"

"I can take it even harder," Chuck said. "Please..."

"Oh really? Fucking come here then." Joel grabbed the collar of Chuck's shirt and dragged him into the big bathroom stall. He kicked the back of Chuck's knees, which made them fall to the ground. Chuck looked at the toilet bowl before him, knowing what was about to happen.

"You used to do this to me, remember?" Joel growled into Chuck's ear. "And you always chose this big ass stall so your friends could look in and laugh while you dunk my head in here."

Chuck gulped. "Show me what it felt like."

"That's the plan, faggot," Joel said. Chuck felt a hand grip his hair and took a quick breath before Joel pushed his head down into the water, holding it submerged for a second. When Joel lifted Chuck's head, his face was soaked, as were the sides of his hair. A weird fog began to take form inside Chuck's head.

"Yeah? Doesn't feel so good, doesn't it?" Joel taunted. "Learning your lesson yet, faggot?"

Chuck shook his head, flinging droplets of water around. "I can take more."

"You're right. Not like you only did this to me once anyway." Joel pushed Chuck's head down again. Chuck took a breath too late, inhaling once his head was already in the toilet. The water assailed his nose, filling his lungs. When Joel pulled him out, Chuck coughed and coughed. He could feel the water dripping down his neck, making it way under his shirt and wetting his chest.

"You good, faggot?"

Chuck nodded. "Yeah I'm fi--"

"I don't give a shit!" Joel barked and dunked Chuck's head into the water again. Chuck squeezed his eyes shut as his face splashed into the water. That fog in his head wasn't going away, but he couldn't make out exactly what the feeling was. It felt familiar, though. It felt like when he was in the showers with Kenj and he got incredibly horny all of a sudden.

"And that's three," Joel said, pulling Chuck's head out of the toilet. Chuck turned around to look up at Joel. He saw the evil grin on his face, then the wet spots on his beige suit, then the wet spots on his beige trousers, and then the bulge.

"What you looking at, faggot? Checking me out or something?" Joel sneered and looked down at his own crotch. "Oh, this? I don't know how that happened, honestly. I guess you were right. Fucking you up does make me feel good."

Chuck stared at the bulge and licked his lips. A hunger for cock -- Joel's cock -- was taking over his body.

"Stop looking at my fucking dick, you..." Joel's eyes found Chuck's groin. He smirked. "Oh? What is this?"

Joel took his feet and nudged Chuck's thighs aside, revealing the tent in his crotch. "Wow, you are truly a faggot, huh? Look at this fucking boner," Joel said, rubbing the tip of his shoe against Chuck's erection. Joel's movements were slow, but it was enough to elicit moans from Chuck's lips.

"Joel..." Chuck mumbled, looking longingly into Joel's eyes.

"What? You want me to stop?" Joel continued to nudge his shoe against Chuck's hard-on. "Come on, as if you stopped messing with me after I begged you to."

"No, I... I want..." Chuck mumbled again, his words stifled by the pleasure in his crotch. He knew he was on the point of doing something crazy, something that would satisfy the aching need flowing in his veins.

"You want... what?" Joel leaned forward, bringing their faces impossibly close to each other again. "Come on, say it, faggot."

It was Joel's soft breaths against his face that made Chuck lose it. He grabbed the back of Joel's neck and pulled him into a deep, forceful kiss. His tongue mashed against Joel's tongue, his lips hungrily tugging at Joel's lips. Chuck didn't feel Joel pull away. Instead, he felt Joel's body lower and sink to the floor with him. One of Joel's hands pulled on the collar of Chuck's shirt, while the other one made its way down to Chuck's crotch. Chuck whimpered into Joel's mouth as he squeezed and rubbed his cock through the fabric.

Joel suddenly tore away from the kiss. "Get over here," he said. When Chuck saw Joel get up and take a seat on the toilet, he instantly knew what to do, and he was excited.

"You like to suck cock, faggot?" Joel quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper, while Chuck positioned himself between his thighs.

Chuck nodded. "I do."

"You want to suck my cock, faggot?" Joel asked, stripping his pants down to his ankles. Chuck gulped as he saw Joel's hairy thighs and legs, their thick black curls almost hypnotizing.

"I do," Chuck answered, focusing his gaze onto Joel's crotch, where his cock was bulging deliciously against his red briefs.

"I know you do." Joel smirked. He grabbed the back of Chuck's head and pushed Chuck's face into his crotch. Without even thinking about it, Chuck opened his mouth and began kissing and licking Joel's shaft. He nuzzled his nose against Joel's cock, inhaling the musky scent as his lips toyed with the hard rod through the soft cotton fabric.

"Mmm, that's nice," Joel said, his hands lightly brushing Chuck's hair. "Come on, take it out."

Chuck didn't waste any time. He grabbed the waistband of Joel's briefs and pulled. Joel's hairy bush came into view first, then his cock sprung forward.

"Fuck..." Chuck muttered. He felt Joel's hand snake into his hair, but before Joel could push his head down, Chuck plunged forward and took Joel's cock into his mouth.

"Holy shit!" Joel yelped as Chuck bobbed his head up and down the shaft at a needy, rapid pace. Joel's cock was sizable, and usually Chuck would struggle for a bit before managing to take such a cock whole, but he found his inhibitions lowered and his throat relaxed more than ever. So without hesitation, Chuck slid the entirety of Joel's shaft into his mouth in a clean swoop, which made Joel groan. Chuck glanced up and found his eyes overtaken with surprise and pleasure. With Joel's bush brushed up against his face, he tightened his lips around the base and sucked in hard, drawing even more moans from above.

"How are you so good at this..." Joel whimpered, and Chuck felt the force of Joel's hand on the back of his head get stronger and stronger. He didn't mind it one bit, though, because all there was to care about was deep-throating Joel's cock. As Joel pressed his head down faster, Chuck instinctively quickened the movement of his neck and matched his breaths with the pace. Like second nature, or a machine programmed to please, Chuck sucked on Joel's shaft without much thought. He enjoyed the slight musk and tang of Joel's crotch, the tickling feeling of Joel's bush against his face every time he hit base, and the rigid cock that was sliding in and out of his mouth with a passionate haste. All without a care in the world.

12