Trapped at the Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, take it, take my fucking cock, faggot!" Joel spouted as he began to buck his hips, thrusting himself into Chuck's mouth. With every push, Chuck felt the tip of Joel's cock press against the back of his throat, then heard the sound of Joel's body hitting the toilet seat, before Joel's cock found its place deep inside him again. Chuck was salivating like crazy, as if his mouth knew exactly how to make itself wet and well-lubed for Joel, as if his body was thirsting to be used. Chuck's hands inadvertently made their way to his own crotch and rubbed the bulging mound in his pants. He needed... more... he wanted... more...

Chuck pushed back against Joel's hand and lifted his head up, releasing Joel's cock from his lips. He looked up and saw the slight confusion amidst the lust in Joel's eyes, then looked down and saw the hard cock drenched in saliva glistening under the bathroom light. He licked his lips.

"I want that in me," Chuck said, his heart still racing and his breaths still rapid.

"Yeah?" Joel said, and their eyes met. "You want me to fuck you, faggot?"

Chuck nodded and reached down to his belt, quickly unbuckling it and throwing it onto the floor. "Fuck yeah." He unbuttoned his pants, letting them fall to his feet and kicking them to the side.

"Fuck, that's a nice cock," Joel said as Chuck's erection came into full view. "But that's not what I'm here for. Turn around." And Chuck did, showing off his round globes of muscle that he took so much pride in. The only thing missing is Joel's cock between them.

"Damn..." Joel muttered. Chuck backed up and lowered his ass down to Joel's crotch, grinding himself against the length of Joel's shaft, letting it slide up and down his crack. He wanted to show Joel how hungry he was for cock, how cock was the only thing he needed in this moment. Not getting out of this place, not finding out who was behind all of this, none of that. Right now, his mind was clouded in horniness and his body was craving Joel's cock. And so he spread his cheeks and felt Joel's tip line up against his hole.

Joel pushed his head past Chuck's opening, making Chuck moan with anticipation, but Joel didn't go deeper. Instead, Joel placed his hands on each side of Chuck's hips. "Ride me, faggot."

Chuck needed no further instructions. At once, he braced his hands on Joel's knees, lowered himself onto the shaft, and felt its length slide into him with ease. "Fuck..." he moaned as his cheeks met Joel's thighs and Joel's cock was wholly inside him, pressing against his prostate. Chuck squeezed his glutes around Joel's hardness, eliciting a deep groan from Joel behind him. It was so snug, so full, so perfect. Chuck gyrated his hips slowly, letting barely an inch of Joel leave his hole before engulfing it again, but he realized he was too needy to start off slow. His entire body was burning with need, with his prostate as the core of the heat, begging for a true fucking.

"Nnnghhh," Chuck grunted as he increased the speed of his motions and his ass cheeks slapped against Joel's thighs. Chuck was shoving himself down on Joel's cock, feeling his prostate repeatedly nudging against Joel's tip, each hit sending jolts and tingles across his entire body, making Chuck's eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Fuck, that's good... that's fucking good," Joel said in between breathy groans, his hands roaming Chuck's lower back, grabbing his hips, fondling his thighs. The stall was overflowing with the sound of skin against skin. Their moans reverberated against the bathroom walls. Chuck, for one, surely didn't care how loud he was as he slammed his ass down onto Joel.

"Fuck yeah... Ah... Fuck... me... my ass... fuck..." Chuck spouted, his vocabulary being reduced to pornographic scripts, but even more incoherent. His own cock stayed hard as a rock while he bounced on Joel's. That didn't usually happen, and given that he'd just loaded Kenji up earlier, it was even stranger how full his balls were. Every time Joel's cock drilled into him, he felt the load build up more and more at the base of his shaft, eager to shoot. He was very, very close.

"I'm about to... cum..." Chuck uttered. Desperate for release, he geared up for the final stretch and ground his hips even faster, but Joel suddenly pushed onto Chuck's back, forcing him off his cock. Chuck stood up and turned around, confused.

"Wha--"

"I wanna see your faggot face when you cum," Joel said, staring at Chuck with an intense look in his eyes. Joel's face was glistening with a sheen of sweat, his hair was damp and matted. Joel had taken his shirt off at some point, and now his torso laid bare in front of Chuck, who realized his shirt had been on this whole time and had become drenched in sweat. Still, Chuck paid no mind as he quickly assumed his position on Joel's lap. He spat on his hand and grabbed Joel's rigid cock, wetting it before lining the head up at his opening. Chuck looked straight into Joel's eyes as he sat down and took Joel's cock whole.

"Aw, fuck," Joel gasped as Chuck started slamming himself down onto Joel's cock again, taking no time to regain the momentum he was riding on before, his hands holding onto Joel's shoulders. Chuck's burly, ex-quarterback build dwarfed Joel's shorter and slimmer frame, his thighs rubbing up against the sides of Joel's chest, his hard cock smacking against Joel's soft stomach. Still, Chuck admired Joel's body. Unlike his smooth body, Joel had a thick patch of hair in the middle of his chest that faded into a lighter dusting across the rest of his torso, which Chuck found incredibly sexy.

"Oh, fuck!" Joel grunted as Chuck clenched his ass cheeks around Joel's shaft with every downward thrust. "Yeah, keep going, faggot."

"Fuck... I love your... cock... ahhh," Chuck whimpered.

"Yeah, look at you, quarterback riding dick like a pro," Joel grabbed Chuck's cock and gave it a squeeze. "This is what you like, huh?"

"Oh, fuck... fuck..." Chuck looked into Joel's mischievous, challenging eyes. He nodded.

"I wanna hear you say it," Joel grinned and began stroking Chuck's shaft.

"I lo-love....riding..." Chuck tried to string his words together, Joel's cock in his ass and Joel's hand on his cock getting unbearable. "Riding your...dick."

"Yeah, I bet you love taking cum up your ass too, right?" Joel said with a smirk.

"Yes, I do. I want you to-- ah!" The jolt in his dick interrupted his thought. "I'm gonna--"

Chuck's eyes squeezed shut and his hips slammed down onto Joel's thighs as he started to cum. Joel continued to pump his shaft, and Chuck felt spurt after spurt shoot from the tip of his cock, sending shivers across his entire body. Eventually, the climax subsided, and Chuck began to ease his muscles. Joel released Chuck's cock from his hand, and Chuck felt a sliminess on the tip of his-

"Oh fuck!" Suddenly, Joel grabbed Chuck's hips and thrusted upward with force, making Chuck yelp. Chuck looked down at Joel's face and saw his hungry eyes, and he knew what was coming. He noticed a creamy streak of cum on Joel's bottom lip, which led his eyes down to Joel's chest, where spatters of seed painted his torso white. Some of it jiggled and dripped to the side as Joel increased his speed and drilled his cock into Chuck.

"Ahh..." Joel panted. Chuck saw his face contort in pleasure, and with one final push, he felt Joel's cock spasm inside his hole and cum start to wet his walls of muscle. Joel's body shook as he spurted, and finally, it stopped.

"Fuck..." Chuck groaned. He saw Joel's eyes regain its focus and they looked into each other. The lust dissipated, and all there was left was their slow, deep, recovering breaths.

.

.

.

Chuck watched Joel put on his shirt and fix his hair in the mirror. The metal door had opened.

"Hey, uh," Chuck said. "You doing okay?"

Joel threw him a quick glance to the side before turning back to his reflection. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Good, good." Chuck looked down at the floor. "You know, I really meant my apology--"

"Chuck, it's okay." Joel turned to face him. "If anything, I should apologize for reacting the way I did."

"Nah, it's fine. I get it. I deserved that."

"No, you don't." Joel sighed and stepped forward. "I was... I know your intention wasn't to, like, justify all the shit you did to me or anything. I shouldn't have lashed out at you like that. Whoever created this whole thing really knew what they were doing putting my stuff in the toilet like that."

Chuck let out a deep exhale. The tension in his heart was slowly easing.

"But anyways," Joel said, shrugging. "I don't think I can ever truly forgive you for all the shit you did to me back then, but I can still move on with my life and you probably can too, so... Let's just live our lives and not be dicks to other people. Sounds good?"

"Yeah. Sounds good." Chuck nodded. Forgiven or not, he still felt a weight lifted off his shoulders. Joel's lips curled into a small smile, and Chuck returned with his own, before Joel straightened up and walked in the direction of the door.

"Let's get out of here," Joel said. Chuck took one last look at the bathroom. He turned around and followed Joel's steps.

12