All Comments on 'Trapped By The Man-Bear'

by jenniferjamesx0x

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very abrupt ending

This was very well written, erotic and strangely compelling to read, but I found the ending very abrupt. It was more like the end of a chapter rather than the end of the story.

Initially, it seemed to be a sort of odyssey for your female lead trying to find a connection, some sort of exchange to enable her to find something that made her feel something other than emotionless blankness. Darcy's rather one sided relationship, (she gave, he took, no emotion involved), with her boss was, again, well written and done in a way which made her seem a consensual partner rather than a creepily debased, abuse victim (which is sadly all to common on this site).

The meeting with Markhan, while a bit off the normal path, seemed like the first volley between something bigger for Darcy, for the first time she was feeling and questioning why and what she wanted, like she was waking up from a deep sleep. They were not on the same wavelegth, but there was the tantalising promise of a true, deep connection. But it all ended quite suddenly and very unemotionally with a total mental and emotional slapdown that pretty much KO'd Darcy, and made her feel basically worthless and undeserving of any kind of concern.

I felt extremely sorry for her, to be basically stuck with a supercilious beastman who showed her absolutely no empathy, no interest in her outside basic screwing, who hurt her to the bone and didn't really care if she lived or died. The last three paragraphs left me feeling sad, quite deflated, and extremely annoyed.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

The end of the story was cut off too soon. There are some parts that need clearing up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

It's unusual compared to the ususal noncon/fantasy/bdsm stories here and that's what sets this story apart. I wonder I'd the next chapter will be more about Stick ( pregnancy?) or a new girl. I hope you keep writing!

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Exceptionally strange

But a well written erotic tale.

So this Markham bear man... I like his blunt directness. Not sure I buy into Darcy being such an empty space of borrowed emotions though. I mean I get how she had been conditioned, her submissive nature being fine tuned by Mr. What's his name. But the name Markham gives her, the crookedness in her head, that she is dry and likely to break...

Ah I get it now! She is dry because she has no sense of herself, she has no sense of individuation. She is whatever a lover tells her she is. Dry like a sponge that only becomes malleable when a liguid is absorbed into it. With no sense of herself she is a danger to herself.

I think... Did I get it right?

The only thing I didn't like about the story is the gigantic cock. In the preface, you said you had several stories to tell about Markham and the various women he keeps through the ages. Granted he has the power to heal with his tongue but he doesn't have the power to prevent pain and any woman other than Darcy is NOT going to be best pleased having her vagina, cervix and anus ripped up each time they have sex. Perhaps he could have a magical property in his precum that allows for remarkable stretching and elasticity?

My husband has a huge dick, you gotta be careful with that thing! Poke out more than your eye let me tell you! Banging into a cervix HURTS! Luckily, his gorilla man tendencies don't include his dick and he is very good about not going overboard. Yes, I'm one lucky woman :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 10 years ago

Wow......wow.......need....more....*twitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely great until...

Great story! Compelling and you have great characters. Feels like two different stories though. The pre plane crash story was awesome and could have been expounded upon. The post crash was interesting but kind of a left turn out of nowhere. If the story ended before the crash I'd be coming back for more but as it is I'm uninterested in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous