All Comments on 'Trapped in a Game Pt. 03'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
KousakacomplexKousakacomplexover 6 years agoAuthor
Final update

Phew! It's finally done. Chapter 4 has been completed and submitted to Literotica. They usually take about 3-5 days to get it up, so if you're still along for the ride look out for it then. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@author

Thanks for uploading part 4! Been waiting a long time and can't wait to read it!

Ezekiel88Ezekiel88about 4 years ago
Yo!

Fuck this being an erotica. The fight against the Master Vampire and his thralls, as well as healing Serra beats anything that I read on this site the pass several months!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for the details, action, and emotion. Really great.

KronosisKronosisover 3 years ago
Indisputably one of the best story Pt.’s on this site

This. Freaking. Story. Dood.

The story as a whole is an enthralling joy to read. The setting is a genius spin on SAO’s arc1 but that aside, Trapped in a Game is a fresh and addicting piece of work!!

Every chapter has been superb, but Part 03 blew its’ predecessors out of the water. The three characters are meticulously constructed and refined through your writing. That hard work truly shines as each character’s own values and desires are tested in the later portion of Pt. 03. By weathering each test, the characters become that much more developed as individuals.

Such a delightful experience ^ ^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really hope Serra gets a happy ending and doesn't end up just getting sidelined. She deserves someone who loves her too.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ahh man, that fight! I was enthralled (if you'll pardon the pun) and the climax with the healing spell got me out of my chair!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES