Trapped in a Gym Locker Pt. 01

Story Info
My big buddy and I get trapped in a gym locker.
939 words
4.32
21k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming back home from college during the summers, me and my high school friends would all meet up and play basketball at the local sports club. We had just finished up a game and our buddy Lyle hit the showers early. Mike and I came in just after, stripped down, and put towels on as we head to the showers. Mike was a tall, thick guy. He always played center given his height and frankly size. His calves were freakishly large, and when he boxed out his ass gave him a few extra inches of separation from the nearest guy.

On this occasion, we saw Lyle's clothes on the bench outside the showers. Mike grabbed them and shot me a devilish look. The only shower going turned off and we both scrambled back the way we came to the lockers. Mike ogred forward laughing, Lyle's clothes in hand. With nowhere to escape quickly, Mike opened a tall, double wide locker and we jammed ourselves in.

"God dammit!" we heard from the shower hallway. Illuminated by the small holes in the locker, I could see Mike turn his head and put a hand to his mouth to stifle a laugh. Cute smile. Mike and I were ready to call the prank, just before we heard another voice. Lyle's dad came in just after finishing up work. From the sound of their voices, both moved near our lockers and talked about a family coming over for dinner.

Mike and I looked at each other with disappointment realizing we were going to be there a while. There was no way we were about to come out, towels on, in front of Lyle's dad. We didn't need him to know that we stole his son's clothes, or think worse. It wasn't until that realization I felt the pressure of Mike's stocky thighs on my thighs, or his belly on my belly, or his steep Size 14 arches cradling my small toes. His big legs surrounded mine between them. His heavy breath blew down on my face in the stifled locker.

This led to a starting chub. I quickly closed my eyes, dreading the nightmare that a boner would bring if it poked into Big Mike. Mike was one of the most successful guys I knew with women so it would be embarrassing to have him find out that I was gay or at least bi. Before I got past half chub, I started to feel a huge new point of pressure just below our stomachs. I looked up at Mike, and I could see him lip an, "I'm sorry!" Mike's towel was now deeply pressed into my groin.

A moment later, my boner pushed its way into Mike's. I returned the lipped apology. It felt like an eternity before I began to feel Mike's thigh slowly shifting up and down mine. His toweled cock's underside was pointing straight up and being smushed into my stomach. The movement of his thighs and rubbing unseated the towel from his waist. Mike's wet cock finally touched my bare skin. It moved slickly up and down my abs. My own cock still toweled and aching for the skin contact.

On my side, I felt a pull on my waistband which dropped my towel to the floor. Mike grabbed my ass and pulled us into each other. Our cocks collided between our bellies. He continued dipping down into little squats to make our pole undersides slide across each other. Both of us were leaking like crazy, coating not just our dicks but our bellies too. Mike's humping became more furious. A quiet desperation spread, our hands squeezing each other's asses as tightly as possible. Anything to get more fucking pressure on our cocks between us. We'd apply more force on them and one would slip out. Mike reached between us and fixed our cock positioning, grabbing mine for a moment before moving his hand back to my ass for leverage. We were both dying to blast our cum behind swallowed breaths.

Finally, my cock's distress and need for stimulation took over. When he went to move my cock, his big hand with thick fingers gripped my cock, and I pinned it between our bellies. With no room to undo his hold, I began humping and alternating the pressure between us. To my surprise, he pulsed his clutch. The pulse, his hand on my ass, his cock sliding against me, his huge feet hugging mine, and his enveloping thighs were too much. I humped into him hard sending my cum exploding between us. Each jet coating us, and his still humping cock. Mike moved my hand to his throbbing meat. He began to thrust up into it. There was so much quiet power in each lunge. My cum was sliding up and down his shaft coating his fat head. I kept going and it began to butter on him. Mike got desperate and began to push me into the locker wall, his right leg climbed my body to get more force and groin contact. Mike put his mouth on my neck and bit down as he shot between us. His sauce forcefully hit my chin, my nipple, and my still hard cock between us. My buttered cum mixed with his, swirling liquid lust.

The silence in our locker was unbearable. We could hear Lyle's dad outside saying he would go get an extra gym bag. Lyle sat down on the bench outside keeping us trapped in the locker. Both of us looked at each other; our somehow still hard boners bumping after merely getting pleasure, but no relief.