Trapped in a Hole Pt. 01

Story Info
How far will siblings go to survive?
4.4k words
3.75
24.3k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had been walking for two hours through the forest, accompanied by his parents and two sisters. His mother had decided to spend their family vacation in the woods, and they had hiked and fished for most of their five day tenure.

Sam glanced at his nineteen year old sister, Emily. The hot sun made her blonde hair appear to glow faintly. She was one year younger than him, but more mature, and focused on her medical studies most of the time. Sam appreciated the time to spend with his siblings.

As he ascended past a rocky outcropping, he noticed that his other sister, Megan, was struggling to climb the promontory which jutted onto the path. "Do you need a hand, sis?" he called, rushing towards her regardless of her answer. Dropping down, he hoisted her up gently.

"Thanks," Megan said. It had been easy to lift her due to her short stature and meagre weight. Despite her height, she was quite thin, having adopted Emily's habit of fasting. As they hurried forward to rejoin the group, their father called that they going to follow a path which led into a heavily forested area. Nobody objected, and they proceeded to follow the scarcely trodden road farther into the sunless depths of the woods.

Sam marvelled at the brilliant scenery, its fluorescent foliage vividly contrasting the sodden brown carpet of the forest. Staring ahead, he and his sisters noticed a resplendent waterfall, its vigourously churning waters refracting the sunlight into prismatic rays.

Quickly mouthing muttered guarantees to return, they raced towards its rocky basin, they deserted their parents, hastily sprinting unto the pool at the raging water's end. Recklessly pressing onward, the three kept their gaze level with the splashing curtain of water. Unheeding of their parents' calls, they merely laughed and joked with the little breath their running left available.

Suddenly, as they crossed an overgrown expanse, a sharp root caught Sam's foot. As he fell, he extended his hands outward to right himself when he touched the ground. To his surprise, when his face was level with the thicketed floor, he continued his descent. His eyes widened as he entered the gaping maw which protruded from the earth, too breathless to scream.

Craning his neck upward, he saw that both of his sisters had too fallen into the abyssal pit. Time seemed to drag on as he sped downward. Hot tears stung his eyes as he cursed himself, knowing that he should have stopped his sisters from following him. He had failed his parents and himself in his duty as the eldest sibling.

After what seemed like a minute, he felt his hands touch wet brush which was littered around the hole. His arms buckled and he fell backwards, crying out in pain. He felt a shock go through his spine and gritted his teeth, sending more tears down his face. Attempting to get up, he writhed viscerally as he put pressure on his arms.

Gradually, the pain had lessened enough for him to sit up briefly. Looking around, he noticed his sisters for the first time. Both Emily and Megan were crumpled in heaps at the other side of the small pit. New resolve allowed him to crawl over to them, wincing as his arms smarted painfully with each movement. He reached Emily first. She appeared to have landed on a small pile of dead leaves which her weight had dispersed. Sam reached out slowly to touch her neck, and felt a pulse. She looked unconscious. Judging from her appearance and the position of her fall, Sam assumed she had a concussion and some broken bones, but nothing too serious.

Sighing in relief, he inched his way toward Megan. He could see already that one of her tibiae jutted rudely of her leg. He gagged violently, smelling the vile odour of blood. Closer now, he saw that both of her legs and arms were at least partly broken, and that no vegetation surrounded her. Pulling himself beside her, he saw vulgar protrusions pressed against her chest: her displaced ribs. Gagging again, he sobbed primally at the thought of her organs being punctured. He moved two fingers to her neck, balking with dread.

As he touched her soft skin, he felt a yet softer pulse. Laughing drily, he fell onto his back, his face sticky with tears.

Roughly ten minutes later, he heard his parents calling their names. He remained silent until they came close, then shouted, "We fell in a hole! You need to get help!"

His parents fell silent. "Are you okay?" his father asked.

"No," Sam choked, barely audibly, "you need to get help". His parents heeded his wish and left running without responding. They were at least five days from their cabin, and eight from the nearest town. They had no car, so they had to survive until the roughly sixteen day round trip could be made. Crushed by the prospect of certain death, Sam passed out within a few minutes.

Sam awoke to being shaken lightly. "Sam!" Emily cried. "Are you okay?"

"I've been better," he answered. "Have you checked on Megan? She needs more help than I do."

"Yeah, I checked on her first. I fashioned a tourniquette to staunch the blood. Her vital organs are all unscathed. It looks like she'll make it."

"I'm so glad," Sam breathed relievedly. "Are you alright?"

"I think I'm better than you are. Now that you're awake, we need to talk about food and water."

Sam groaned, remembering that they had left their packs back with their parents.

"What are we going to do?" he questioned.

"Some water has seeped into the corner. It's dirty, but usable. However, we need food of some kind, and I think that the water will only last for a couple of days."

"Are there any dead animals or fruits around?"

"You can look, if you want. None of it will be enough for more than a few days, either. We need a sustainable source of food and water."

"I'm so sorry for getting you both into this mess," Sam stated apologetically.

"It's not your fault. I'm sure we'll make it. Life finds a way," she consoled brightly. "If we find food, we need to give Megan more of it than us, because of her injuries. If we don't find something soon, she will die."

Both Sam and Emily thought extensively. Sam grew depressed as he realised his sister would die. He contemplated cannibalising her once she died. Disgusted with himself, he stood and paced before sitting beside Emily.

"Em, do you have anything?" he asked sadly.

Emily sighed before replying, "There's only one idea I have, but it's a bad one."

"Bad or not, will it be enough for Megan to survive?"

"Probably, but it will be taxing for all three of us, especially you."

"I'm willing to bear the burden of my failure."

Nodding, Emily said resignedly, "We have to consume your semen."

Sam chuckled at the idea. At first he thought Emily was joking, but her solemn expression chased away the thought. As absurd as it was, he respected his sister's medical knowledge.

"If that's the case, how will you get the semen?" he asked, trying to find the method with the least amount of contact.

"I know masturbation into our mouths would be preferable for you, but that would waste a lot of semen. You need to insert your penis into our mouths," Emily said calmly, trying to make the idea seem unlewd.

"I need my sisters to blow my dick so I can cum in their mouths?" Sam asked incredulously.

"Do you have another idea?"

Sam didn't. Disgusted by the affair, he backed away from them and crouched in the corner of the pit.

"I know this is hard for you. Don't let my countenance trick you into thinking this is easy for me, either. But I fancy the idea more than dying, and I'm sure Megan does too."

Sam agreed with her, albeit reluctantly, and limped towards them.

"Alright," Sam said, "Are you sure you want to do this with me?"

"Actually," Emily replied, "You should have Megan drink your semen first. She needs it more."

"But Meg's asleep."

"All that means is that you need to ejaculate in her esophagus to deliver the liquid to her stomach."

Sam abhorred the thought of committing incest and forcing his penis inside his sister without her consent. "Can't you get it in your mouth, then spit it in hers?" he tried.

"It is unlikely that she will be able to swallow until she is closer to waking up, and if she doesn't, she will likely spit it out."

"What's a little extra time for us to wait for her to swallow it?"

"It's riskier that way."

"You just don't want to swallow my cum until you have to," Sam accused.

Emily turned red. "That's not true!" she asserted. "To prove it, after you ejaculate in her throat, you can do it in mine."

Sam disliked the idea, but knew that he needed to get used to fucking his sisters anyway. Besides, he had a tendency to cave to his sisters, even if they didn't push too hard. Exhaling, he agreed to her deal.

Advancing towards Megan's still body, he saw that she was pale and sickly looking. Placing his hand on her neck again, he felt a somewhat stronger pulse than last time. Sighing, he undid the button on his trousers and slid them off. His face reddened at the fact that Em was about to see him naked from the waist down. Resigned to the deed, he slipped off his undergarments. Casting both to the side, he moved immediately adjacent to Meg's head.

His penis was flaccid, so he cupped it in his hand and tried masturbating in an attempt to rectify the situation. After a minute, Emily called, "Is everything alright over there?"

Frustrated, Sam responded, "No. This whole shitty situation isn't conducive to arousal."

Emily walked over and set her right hand on his shoulder. "Is there anything I can do to make the mood sexier?" Sam almost decided to not go through with the deal, but his sister's worried face precluded his disgust. Not answering, he watched as Emily removed her hand from his shoulder and removed her shirt, setting it atop his clothes.

Her chest was almost as flat as his and she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were erect from the cool morning air. Unfortunately, Sam wasn't a sucker for tits, even if she had them. Frowning at his lack of arousal, she again asked him if anything made him horny. Sam didn't masturbate often, but he realised that on the occasions he did he jerked off to feet at least part of the time.

He bit his lip. As morally wrong as incest felt, he felt more comfortable with having vanilla sex with his siblings than admitting his kink, even if it was a common one. However, he decided to tell her anyway, to keep his part of the deal.

"I like feet," he stammered quickly. His sister gave him a comforting look, and laid her hand on his leg.

"You don't need to be embarrassed. Everyone has something unique that they find hot," she spoke gently, putting her shirt back on with her other hand.

"What do you like, then?"

Emily smiled. "Women."

Sam was surprised by the revelation, but he didn't mind. His sister liked men too, and it wasn't like he was homophobic.

Emily removed her white sneakers while maintaining eye contact with Sam. He saw that she was trying hard to be intimate, but it only made the experience feel more sickening. He stared back at her nonetheless, trying to make her efforts feel worthwhile. Sitting on the floor of the hole, she looked cute and boyish.

As she removed her socks, Sam saw that they were soaked, and realised that it had been three days since the three of them last washed themselves. Setting the socks atop the pile, she then laid her pale, bare feet upon the mound so as to not dirty them. They had been cared for well, and Sam could see that the incessant walking over their trip had done nothing to reduce the soft texture which covered her feet, including their heels and the balls of her feet.

"What would you like to do to them?" she asked, embarrassed by his piercing gaze.

"Is there anything I can't do?" Sam asked. Emily thought for a moment.

"Sam, you can anything you want to me as long you ejaculate in my mouth or throat."

Stunned by the proposition, Sam considered fucking Em anally and cumming in her mouth at the last second. He decided that he would consider it later. For now, he was only committed to her feet and the blowjob the deal implied.

"Put them on my lap," Sam instructed. Emily did as she was told, positioning her feet on his closed lap. Her feet glistened with sweat, and her feet seemed entirely smooth and free of wrinkles or wear. Gripping her soles in his hands, he marvelled at their soft texture, stroking her toes and pressing his thumbs into the balls of her feet. She recoiled slightly at every touch, her breath catching in her throat now and again. After he was finished playing with them, Sam brought them to his nose.

The scent was strong but pleasing, and intensely erotic. He felt his dick spring up at the scent, already half erect. Not wanting to prolong the moment, he postponed licking his sister's feet.

"My dick is erect. To keep your feet sweaty, I need you to wear your socks and shoes at all times, unless I tell you to take them off," Sam dictated.

Em nodded, and replaced her socks and shoes. His throbbing cock led him to Meg's face. Deciding to get it over with quickly, he grabbed his erect penis and arranged it to go straight down her throat.

Moving it forward, he pressed against her lips, which were soft and coated in a film of saliva. He thrusted softly into her mouth, only to encounter teeth. Retracting his penis, he pulled them aside before inserting his penis again. When he let go, they clamped tightly but unpainfully around his shaft. He slowly guided his dick inside her mouth, hitting the back of it fairly quickly. Her mouth was small enough that her mouth was almost wrapped directly around his penis.

He exhaled loudly as he made his first full thrust. His glans brushed against the back of her hot, wet tongue, and her teeth slid up and down his dick with ample lubrication. He began to fuck her face in earnest, the soft sides of her mouth rubbing against his penis. He leaked precum at the back of her mouth and thought to himself of the additional nutritional value his sisters would be getting.

Soon, he was close to cumming inside of her. Just like when masturbating, he thought of sexual scenarios when fucking her mouth, but the only one that came up was that of Emily's pale, sexy feet. He resolved to get a footjob before the blowjob.

Sam remembered that he had to cum in Megan's throat for her to ingest the semen. Slowing, he carefully made hard thrusts towards the back of her mouth, hoping to break through. Eventually, he felt his penis penetrate a new hole and let out a cry as his remaining three inches entered her pharynx. Since he was normally quiet during sex, Emily rushed over to check if he was hurt.

The stimulation he received from the immense tightness was incredible. In scarcely a second's time he started to cum immediately. His hot fluid spurted uncontrollably down her throat as he tightly gripped Meg's head. Because he hadn't masturbated in a while, his orgasm lasted for nearly half a minute, injecting liquid down her throat for most of its duration.

Grunting, he pulled his dick out of his sister's tight throat, the cool air feeling foreign. It had been the strongest orgasm he had ever felt by a long shot. He stumbled towards the small pool of water, drinking a mouthful.

Emily crouched beside him. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

"Yeah, sis, it was just really intense."

"Are you still up to fulfil your part of the deal?"

Sam felt a bit drained already, but the thought of having free use over his sister was too appealing to heed his exhaustion. "Yeah," he responded.

Moving back towards the centre of the pit, Emily asked him what he wanted her to do.

"Take off your socks and shoes again," Sam commanded. She obliged, flexing her feet as she did so. She then proceeded to place them on his lap without him commanding her. The feeling of her bare feet on his legs already made him stiffen.

Gripping her feet, he placed his nearly erect penis on her soles and began to rub it all over her feet. He dripped precum heavily over her soles and toes, relishing the feeling of her soft, sweaty feet. By now, he found their situation legitimately sexy, not because of the incest, but because he could order around his sister.

"Hey, sis," he asked, "Could we keep this arrangement after we get out of the pit?"

Emily seemed taken aback. "Why would we need it if we have access to other sources of food?" she queried.

"Em, it's not about the food. If you don't do this I won't give either you or Megan my semen."

Emily seemed confused and a little betrayed, but covered it quickly. "Alright."

Sam grinned at the confirmation. He knew his sister was a stickler for keeping promises.

By now Emily's feet were sticky with her sweat and Sam's precum. Pulling his now fully erect dick aside, Sam got an idea. "Em, maybe precum is just as nutritious as the actual stuff. You should lick your feet to get it off. Make sure to be very thorough, and cover every inch," he ordered, knowing he sounded disingenuous but didn't care. He knew his sister knew better, but she obeyed him.

She brought her feet to her face and sucked each of her toes, licked her soles, and cleaned the balls of her feet. He could tell that she thought both her own foot sweat and his precum were gross, but the idea only made him harder. Smirking, he brought his penis to her face and dripped precum across it. She made no move and continued licking. "Good girl," he taunted, as he held her left eyelid open.

He plunged his penis into her eye, feeling a bit of springiness at the beginning before resistance. Her eyeballs were hot and wet. She flinched violently backwards, cupping her eye in her hand. He had glazed its surface with some precum.

"Sam!" she accosted, "Some things are too far! You could have blinded me!"

Sam jeered at her. Her face was coated in bodily fluids and she was shivering.

"Sam," she said in a melancholic tone, "You've changed. You used to be so kind and compassionate. Why are you being sadistic to me?"

Her words filled him with regret. He hadn't meant to hurt her. In fact, he hadn't thought of her at all. The reason he seldom masturbated was because arousal corrupted him. Arousal is the breeding house of rape and molestation.

Sitting down, he shivered just as violently as his sister did. His erection was gone. "I'm sorry," he croaked, tears streaking down his face.

"It's alright. I know you didn't mean it," she consoled, sitting beside him. Removing her hand from her eye, he saw that it was red, and began to sob anew.

"It's not blood. Don't worry," she murmured. Sam disregarded her advice and worried immensely. Filled with a feeling of guardianship, she grabbed his sister and cuddled her. Laying down, she lay atop his chest, her face looking as sad as he felt.

After they lay their for an hour or so, reminiscing over their favourite experiences together, they both seemed to be in a mellow mood.

"I want to rescind our deal about sex after the pit," Sam said. Emily nodded, and was grateful at his change of heart.

"Well, regardless of what happens after, right now I'm pretty hungry," Emily asserted. Sam knew she wanted to give him a blowjob, either to fulfil the deal or truly satiate her hunger, but he wasn't aroused anymore, and would rather keep cuddling with her. Besides, her feet were quite clean by now, so he couldn't use them to stimulate an olfactory response. Seemingly sensing his thoughts, she reached for her socks and shoes. Instead of putting them on immediately, she shoved one in front of his nose.

He flinched at the sudden movement and scent, but realised that her socks did indeed strongly carry her scent. However, he wasn't willing to have sex with one of her socks. "Alright, you win," he stated, sitting up. "But we need to find something other than your feet and socks to get me aroused."

12