Trapped in a Hole Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily said she understood him, and replaced her socks and shoes. "Do you want me to strip?" she asked.

"No, I wouldn't want you to be cold. Besides, sight isn't as important as smell or feel for me."

"Well, it looks like you have my vagina and anus to get you in the mood."

"Pussy or ass, eh?" Sam affirmed, "Not a big pussy fan myself. I'll have to go with your butt."

Emily pulled her shorts and panties down, again adding them to the pile. "What position would you like me to be in?" she asked.

"First, on my chest, with your butt pointed at my face," he answered. As she positioned herself, she wrapped her soft fingers against his dick. He appreciated the gesture, and involuntarily thrust against them.

Level with his face, he saw his sister's light pink hole, hairless and easily discernible from the thin, white butt which surrounded it. Leaning in, he placed his nose against it and inhaled deeply. The smell was faint, and only of sweat which had seeped down there. Emily took good care of her body.

Nuzzling his face in closer, he encircled her anus with his lips, and swished his tongue around the opening. Emily had begun stroking his dick by this point, and he was almost erect. As he sucked on her anus, her butthole opened periodically. Taking one of his chances, he thrust his tongue in.

For the first time, he heard his sister moan. It was quiet, but he could tell that she liked the feeling, and he was glad that she enjoyed it too. Reaching deeper inside of her, he found that she tasted wholly different inside. The taste was strong and dirtily sexual. He became erect quickly, and pulled his tongue out.

Although he was physically ready to complete the deal, he wanted to feel Emily's guts in an intimate and sexual way. "I'm not fully erect yet. I think fucking your ass would get me there," he lied nonchalantly. Luckily, Emily seemed more than okay with the sentiment, and beckoned him forward.

"Just make sure not to ejaculate in there, alright?" she asked earnestly.

Sam agreed, and brought his penis to her anus. Giddy with anticipation, he pressed the tip of his penis against her butthole. His saliva made it slick and he slid his tip in easily. He then tried to move forward slowly, but ended up sinking his entire length into her quickly.

Emily whimpered, but didn't say anything. Sam almost spoke, but didn't want to ruin the mood. He knew his sister was strong. He then proceeded to thrust in and out of her at a modest pace. Soon, he noticed his sister was moving her hips and her face bore a look of satisfaction. Glad that she was happy, Sam reached down and began to expertly toy with her clitoris. She began to gasp and moan as he fucked and played with her. After a little time had passed, he felt her butt clench tightly around him, and realised that she was orgasming. He continued fucking her for the duration of her orgasm, but pulled out afterwards.

After she had recovered sufficiently, she sat up and prepared to take his penis in her mouth. Moving forward, he too sat, and recommended that she fellate him instead of him manically thrusting into her throat. She agreed, and placed her head in his lap. Opening her mouth, she wrapped it around his penis. Her eyes lit up and she gagged at its introduction; Sam realised she tasted her own ass strongly on his dick; the thought made him even more excited.

Recovering quickly, she began moving her head up and down his length. Though her mouth was less tight than Megan's, she more than made up for it with her expert tongue work. She gazed up at him the whole time, monitoring his reactions. After a little bit, she decided to take his penis down her throat. To accomplish the feat, she moved him back and swallowed him as if he was a pill. Her throat was just as warm and wet as her mouth, and the tightness was comparable to Megan's. He moaned for the first time since it had happened with Megan.

However, he didn't ejaculate immediately, letting Emily fellate him with a third of his cock down her throat. Sam realised she hadn't come up for air the whole time, and merely held him in her mouth when she needed to breathe. Her expertise was astonishing, and soon he felt the need to cum building. Just before he orgasmed, he grabbed Emily's head and forced it down onto his large penis. Unrelenting, he pushed down on her heavily the whole time he came, increasing his depth and ecstasy. Eventually, his orgasm faded and he pulled out.

Emily gasped for breath, but smiled nonetheless. They were both sexually satiated, and happy overall. Bending over, Emily gently cupped his face in her soft hands. Before he knew it, they were kissing.

His sister's tongue was just as experienced at kissing as giving blowjobs, and the moment felt intimate and right. He tasted the light taste of his own semen, but didn't care. The only thing that mattered was Emily.

After about half a minute, Emily pulled away, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. "I wouldn't mind the offer being reinstated," she said salaciously, "You have pretty good taste when it comes to sex."

"If you're willing, then so am I," Sam replied.

For a moment, it seemed to both of them that falling into the hole had been a good thing.

12