All Comments on 'Trapped in Femininity'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyalmost 2 years ago

I could be a housewife! Lol. Well written. Made my clit get very hard reading this!

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry about the grammar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

vintage Leeann, my favorite author.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I thought I'd put a "housewife" story on after my sci-fi effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really hope we get to find out how this story ends.

I had a similar experience. It was my first apartment and I really enjoyed being a closet crossdresser. I met a guy in a bar who somehow guessed what I did in the closet. He was friendly and started grooming me. His seduction was flawless. Before I knew it we were in my apartment and he was asking me to put on something pink and frilly for him. It was a thrill for me, and sure enough, before long, I found myself on my knees sucking him off. Then he left. We met again in the same bar and again we ended up in my apartment with me, in pink, sucking him off. He told me I had real promise as a girl and that he would come by some weeknights to teach me what it means to be a real man’s girl. He told me to get lots of pink and frilly outfits because that is what his girls wears. He never told me when he was coming. So I dressed in pink femme every weeknight and waited.

Over the next few weeks he visited me two or three times a week. I was always in frilly pink. Sometimes he wanted a quickie. He walked into my living room, stood with his hand on his hip, and glanced at the floor. I would drop to my knees, open his fly, suck him off and swallow. I’d zip his fly and he would leave without saying a word. Other times he would stay for hours. I’d make him sandwiches and serve him his favorite beer. Sometimes he would have me order pizza. He enjoyed sending me to the door to pay the delivery guy in my pink outfit. We would watch porn of football. Over the course of an evening I would suck him off two or three times. One night he gave me small box. In it was a modest butt plug, pink of course. He told me soon it was time for me to learn to satisfy his need for a good fuck. I was to wear the plug until he next visited, to keep my boy pussy clean, and to have a good supply of lube. The next visit was different. As soon as he came in he grabbed my hand, led me into the living room, bent me over the back of the sofa and pulled down my panties. He played with the butt plug and teased me before pulling it out. He roughly positioned my legs and butt, smeared some lube on my bottom and in he went. He pounded me for fifteen minutes. The sensations and pain were overwhelming. When he finally came, he pulled out and shoved my butt plug back in. I was shaken and could barely stand. He slapped my ass, pulled me to my feet and told me to fetch him a beer. When I returned he was sitting with his cock out waiting for me to service him with my mouth. After he got hard, he fucked me senseless a second time.

After that my life was one filled with tension and thrills. Some of his visits were for casual blowjobs others were to abuse my butt to satisfy his lust and dominance. I never knew what to expect. Then he stopped visiting me. I dressed in Pink for two months and he never showed. I felt broken and lost.

I feel so moved by Lennanna’s story. I want to know how Simon finally deals with the Mathew’s lust and dominance.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

I've done A once . "The sensations and pain were overwhelming." was how I felt. Some crave being wanted, lusted after. I uderstand that.

DevanDelicious1DevanDelicious1almost 2 years ago

Great story. Very well written! Some people have all the luck

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting story with a good storyline. However, this story really needs a part two, the potential is endless. It ended with a conflict that needs to be resolved. My comment is not a criticism, just a personal observation and opinion. BTW a lovely story and very well written. 💋

Veronica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...