All Comments on 'Trapped in his Favorite World Ch. 01'

by MangertEternal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
VorstenVorstenover 5 years ago
Gonna be wild

It's going to be wild when she eventually wanders out of range and realizes she's been sleeping with the man who murdered her husband

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 5 years ago
OR

She could be very glad to be free of the big brute she was forced into marriage with. Or his charm could have larger range and all within a block are now in love with him men and women. God was going for upheaval in this world after all.

MangertEternalMangertEternalover 5 years agoAuthor
Keep in mind!

I love that you are all thinking about the story. Clarification, Maria was NOT forced into marriage with the "big brute". She only had sex with Cydonian because she was under the spell, "charm" She loved the "big brute". And by the way, i will remind you, this will NOT be a mind control story. Also you are correct FieroGT1988, God was going for upheaval, and I can promise without a doubt Cydonian will cause TONS of upheaval! Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so he is kind of a dick

he finds out his mount are intelligent and "kept" in the void.. no biggie

he hear it's a small town, no problem, don't care and will take you out of work.

killed you? oops, didn't mean it so all good you ant.

and maybe not mind control but yes, this is it.

as I said not the best of traits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMangertEternal@MangertEternal
39 Followers
I am a college student who is an avid reader of literotica. I have loved a lot of stories on here, but I always wished things were a little different and so on. So now I am writing my own and deciding everything that happens!