All Comments on 'Trapped in his Favorite World Ch. 03'

by MangertEternal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KingofoneKingofoneover 5 years ago
Reminds me of...

I'm starting to dig the story. Reminds me of Overlord the anime, how a character who is overpowered as hell is stuck in a fantasy landscape and has to decide how to handle the situation. Does he just set up shop somewhere and fortify/learn everything like a mage in a tower? Does he build a kingdom/harem on the bodies of weaker races? Does he explore to see as much of the landscape as possible? It will be interesting to see how your story goes. I also like how you are explaining your action scenes. One problem with fantasy type worlds is trying to describe just what the main character can do. It's a toughie, because if you spend too much time describing traits and skills, it detracts from the story. If you just mention the skills as he uses them, it leaves the reader unaware of the character's full potential which is both good and bad. We can use more imagination to fill in the gaps in knowledge. Only advice I would have is to try and make your chapters/submissions slightly longer as 1-3 pages makes me personally feel like I get a succulent roast put in front of me and i am only allowed 5 bites before it is taken away. If you ever want a 2nd opinion on story ideas, you definitely have at least 1 interested reader who would be happy to help. ;p keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I sure as hell won't read any more. The guy is no hero he is just a plain murderer. Zero stars for a zero story. 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

MangertEternalMangertEternalover 5 years agoAuthor
I Love Overlord! and I hate chivalry!

Overlord is my favorite anime ever! The trapped in a world similar to your game directly inspired me to write this. I have noticed some people displeasure with the nonchalant killing done in this story. The character's ruthlessness racial trait translated to this lack of care for killing people when he was transported to this world. I am personally tired of the boring chivalrous characters you can see in most fantasy stories. I want my story to be different, and he will happily kill anyone he feels like, because to him, these low level weaklings are nothing to his greater power and existence. I do promise though, that he won't just kill everyone. He is slowly learning that killing for no reason is boring, and he will start to be more diplomatic in his action, but his ruthlessness will always be there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting

Its honestly an interesting story keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not a bad story, need More!

personally id like to see more of this story and where you go with it keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Love the story and as stated in a previous comment, it does put one in mind of Overlord. I cant wait for the next release. Please keep this story going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMangertEternal@MangertEternal
I am a college student who is an avid reader of literotica. I have loved a lot of stories on here, but I always wished things were a little different and so on. So now I am writing my own and deciding everything that happens!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES