All Comments on 'Trapped with Mom Ch. 02'

by Doublethink34

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Oh my too short still *5*

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Pure love

All mothers should educate their sons in such a tender manner.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Wanted to give this a 5 but something is just off. Where the hell did the condom for everything come from with little to no explanation? Are his parents in open marriage? (You allude to that not being the case.) You had her bite the tip of the condom to get it on but you omit his semen would come through the hole when she gave him a blow job. My advice, keep it more straight forward and dig a little deeper over her obsession over her son. Should have done it in first chapter so it'll harder now. 4*

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

I agree the prelude of the story is almost nonexistent. A tad more lead up though it’s too late for the process before the incest, maybe you can retreat to before the sex, here’s what happen. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somehow I am doubting she is going to a have a flavored dental dam for him to use on her… THAT is always raw. Funny how that works out.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Thanks for sharing looking forward to Pt. 03.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She could dominate him because he lets her control his body. I hope she mounts his face to secure her control over him. He could be a sex fiend or withdraw from any woman. The mother seens to draw her satisfaction from his reluctance and curiosity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoublethink34@Doublethink34
Learn more about me at doublethink34.wordpress.com. Includes links to drafts not yet published. Support me writing more at subscribestar.adult/doublethink34. This is where drafts not yet on Literotica are posted. I really believe Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 05 is my bes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES