All Comments on 'Trapped with Mom Ch. 04'

by Doublethink34

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 2 years ago

Daddy is probably balls deep in their daughter behind the soccer field, filling little daughters tight little pussy up with a gallon and a half of baby batter… looking forward to the next chapter .....

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

Totally unrealistic.... no one can stay hard thru that many fuckings......... 2**

sirvacsirvacover 2 years ago

Is Susan in an open marriage or she is just a serial cheater?

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Ass to pussy without cleaning in between is never sexy.

Jesus you even had the characters themselves acknowledge it.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue. And we know where her husband is.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Looking forward to future parts. This is a Hot series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm sure that daddy is fucking his daughter and filling her sweet womb with his baby batter. Why else would he not call or text his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ass to mouth? Ass to pussy? Yuck. Nothing sexy about a staph infection!

darken05darken05almost 2 years ago

The sudden lack of respect for his mother ruined a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent Series!

Looking forward to reading your next chapter and more.

RacinrouthRacinrouthover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, I hoped for a different chapter. The mother is slowly yielding to her son. A guy would like that. A mother would feel distressed she let him take her. However this is fantasy and let us see where the author takes us on this adventure.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

She should have worn the nylons for Jimmy. Please, continue!

Terra_LupisTerra_Lupis6 months ago

I have a feeling that the dad was getting dirty with the daughter. Looking forward to that series when it eventually comes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoublethink34@Doublethink34
Learn more about me at doublethink34.wordpress.com. Includes links to drafts not yet published. Support me writing more at subscribestar.adult/doublethink34. This is where drafts not yet on Literotica are posted. I really believe Discovering My Little Sister Ch. 05 is my bes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES