Trapped with Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when they're old enough, you'll train them just like me."

"Oh God YES! When your daughters are eighteen, they'll learn to please Daddy! Oh Daddy, dominate your Mommy! Ohhh..." Susan was cumming, her pussy walls convulsing to try to draw her son's sperm up into her waiting eggs.

"Mommy!" Jimmy cried, and responded with his own orgasm. "Mommy I'm cumming inside you!"

Their screams filled the cabin, mother and son finally in full union, his semen bursting inside his mother and her womb taking every last fertile drop.

* * *

Jimmy filled his mother two more times before they fell asleep together. When Susan woke, she stumbled out of bed to find something to eat. She realized she didn't know how long she and her son had been fucking, and looked out the window to see the morning sun and a plowed road. She had no idea when they had cleared the road, but if the cabin road was clear, the highways must be accessible. Her husband and daughter could be pulling up any minute.

She found her phone and looked at the day and time. It was Monday morning. Her son had fucked her twenty-one times in less than two days, three times in her unprotected womb. She hadn't had unprotected sex since he and his sister had been conceived.

Then she noticed something else on her phone. She had full reception, but there wasn't a single voicemail, call, or text from her husband. He had never gone so long without contacting her. What was going on?

12