Trappers Bend Ch. 02

Story Info
Ana gets her soak in the hot tub after all.
7.4k words
4.19
12k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Ana's Homecoming

Dane carefully opened the latch on the deck gate, shifting Ana gingerly to protect her body from banging against the fence. Wispy clouds had started to roll in, giving the morning a sleepy haze, with a steady breeze replacing the mercurial gusts of dawn. He paused for a moment, listening with his hand on the gate. The only sounds he heard were the wind and bird songs. He placed a hand on his captive's rear, squeezing gently, and felt and answering twitch beneath the skin. She seemed to be gently shivering still, but if she was aware of him, it was only dimly.

Dane had walked here at night on a dry run, but never been here during the day. However, he knew the layout well enough — Byron had posed as a contractor, and bid to remodel the kitchen at significantly under market value next spring. He'd even discussed other possible jobs, taking copious photos in the process. It had been quite helpful of his new doll to let them know what repairs her dollhouse needed, since the two came as a set. Dane could spend the winter working on her, then do repairs in the spring, either preparing the house for sale, or else setting up shop out here, where he could ply his trade, unnoticed.

When Byron had met her, it had been too early to make the acquisition. They didn't know her schedule, what guests if any she was expecting, or who might miss her if she didn't return. There had been a philosophical reason as well. Byron believed firmly that you should never take a girl on her own turf, unless it was absolutely unavoidable.

Part of it was the chance that she'd get ideas and see something you missed. There'd be a snooping neighbor, or a hidden weapon, or some other resource. But more importantly, being captured on your home turf just felt wrong. It was a special kind of outrage, Byron said, and girls would fight harder because of it. Of course bringing Ana back to her own house held many of the same risks, but surprisingly, Dane's father hadn't had a problem with it. The girl would already be softened up from the acquisition, he'd explained. She'd have lost the initial struggle, and been transported against her will, and that changed everything. With careful planning and diligent training, he'd be continuously in control from now on; she'd never get another chance to escape until he'd broken her of the desire entirely.

Dane was sure the acquisition had made the right first impression on Ana (or whatever he'd call her), but he didn't feel quite as in control as he'd have liked. There'd been people nearby who he hadn't spotted, although they'd gotten her bundled away quickly enough to avoid trouble. And now, he realized as he climbed the deck, he'd forgotten the key. That was two mistakes before training even began.

Dane tried the back door, hoping she'd left it unlock, but no such luck. He knew exactly how it had happened. As usual, they'd brought two bags for the job: the work bag and the valise. The work bag contained straps, hoods, gags, pharmaceuticals and everything else you'd need for a particular job. The valise was for the girl's possessions, with compartments for essentials like wallet, keys and phone (complete with RF shielding to prevent tracking), and a lot of room for the girl's clothes and other possessions which you might not need, but wouldn't want to leave around.

Dane had brought the work bag back with him, complete with a canvas tarp that had come in handy, and he'd been smart enough to leave a little extra room to stash the rags when he' had cut away Ana's clothes. But his dad had the valise, with the girl's keys as well.

Byron must have noticed it and let him screw up anyway — "no training wheels," as he'd reminded Dane. There were a lot of ways he could have handled it in planning. He could have taken both bags, or brought a lockpicking tool, or just planned to stick the keys in his pocket. But he hadn't. He'd forgotten a detail, and Byron had let him go on with the mission anyway. He felt a knot in his belly, wondering what else he might have forgotten.

The girl snapped him out of his revelry. Even bound, draped over his shoulder, and in a drugged stupor, he could feel her shivering, and knew he had to get her some shelter soon. He considered his options. He could wrap her a little better in her tattered clothes and the tarp. She'd be fine, but still colder than he'd like — acquisition already puts so much strain on a girl, and a cold or flu right now would complicate everything.

He supposed he could put his own jacket over the girl as well, or cover her with his body. But he felt like it would set the wrong precedent.

"It's a mistake to get too galant with a girl too early," his grandfather had told him, using the French pronunciation. It had been in fourth grade, when he'd fallen head over heels for a schoolmate. At the time, after asking for some further explanation, he'd understood it more or less as "don't get ahead of yourself." That hadn't stopped him from getting his heart broken, but it had tempered the blow. He'd known something was coming, and part of him had been pleased — he'd felt a little wiser up for the heartbreak, a little closer to understanding his grandfather.

As Dane grew up, the saying had grown with him, and the meaning had evolved to something nearer to, "don't get too affectionate with girls right away." Simple, practical. His grandfather had seemed to already sense what sort of grownup Dane would be, and the challenges he'd face continuing the family business. And so he hadn't wasted his words on advice Dane would never have heard, like "don't get attached." He'd cautioned him simply about getting ahead of himself, and let Dane figure out the rest.

Dane looked at the back door again. It would be easy to break in, but that seemed drastic. Not only would it reduce their own security, but it would also make the winter much colder, and raise uncomfortable questions, should they have to contend with visitors.

Well, that left one option. The deck was made of rich cedar, with a hot tub off to the West, recessed under a wooden canopy that extended out from the side of the house. Standing up, you could see over the railing, but in the hot tub, you were completely out of view, and the canopy would serve as a windbreak, keeping the air above the water comfortably warm. Galant or not, it looked like Dane would be treating Ana to a nice warm soak in his new home.

Carefully, he carried her over and sat her down on her side in a nearby deckchair. The tarp had bunched up, and now her nether lips were just visible beneath her goose bumped posterior. The change in position had roused Ana somewhat, and she woozily slide a leg forward, nearly tipping herself off in the process. Dane grabbed the leg and pulled it back into place, repositioning Ana in the middle of the chair.

"Stay still so I can get you warm," he said, covering her body with the tarp.

She tossed her head vaguely in what might have been an attempt at a nod, and settled down to wait while he slid the heavy cover off the hot tub. It appeared Ana had been planning a soak, because the tub was hot, with another hour left on the timer. It was a touch cooler than Dane liked it, but to Ana's shivering body, probably the highest safe temperature for now. He smiled to himself, silently thanking the girl for another little bit of help.

Dane crouched at the foot of the chair, and unlaced her boots — heavy Doc Martens that laced up to mid calf. Not hiking boots, he thought. He'd have to see if she owned a pair. None of the clothes she was wearing now were ideal for the weather, which confirmed his suspicion that she probably wasn't very knowledgeable about outdoor survival. All the better; the less prepared she was, the less likely she'd be to make a run for it.

Overall, he mused as he removed the shoes and socks, Ana seemed like a low maintenance girl. Ragged, comfy clothes; battered Docs; a simple, utilitarian jacket, when she could have afforded far better. The lack of makeup wasn't surprising — who would get made up for a winter hike? But ungroomed, dirty nails with minute traces of chipped nail polish in different colors told the same story as her clothes. He had a girl who wasn't too particular about appearance and pampering in spite of her gorgeous looks, a girl who could take discomforts. Better and better.

At the same time, he'd seen cosplay photos on her social media that were absolutely stunning — maybe a bit exotic for his tastes, but they certainly showed a girl who would be able to make herself look appealing when required.

Dane decided against taking off the matte black rubber helmet. It was the only thing keeping her warm for now, and would provide some protection when moving her. And with the gag still inflated, and her body properly secured, there would be little danger of her accidentally getting water in her windpipe, provided she were handled with care.

Her arms were another matter. It was easy for a girl to pull a muscle in acquisition, and with her arms bound tightly behind her back, the risk of injury would only increase over time. She let out a whine as he unwrapped the tarp, marveling at the way the harness straps dug into her soft body, above and below an absolutely magnificent pair of breasts.

He released the straps, then threaded them beneath her arms to serve as a chest harness. He left a bit more slack this time — there were already livid marks around her chest and arms from the straps, and he didn't want the harness to bruise her unnecessarily. Finally, Dane unstrapped the panel over Ana's mouth, exposing her thick, pale lips stretched around the inflatable gag. He let out just a little air, until her breath was bubbling around the edges of the gag. She still couldn't make much noise, but she'd be able to breathe a little easier, and communicate well enough for his purposes.

The shivering was getting worse, and she seemed to be waking up. Quickly, Dane strapped cuffs to her upper arms, right above her elbows, and unlocked her wrists. He then relocked each wrist to the opposite arm in front of her, squeezing her her breasts together and up , as if she were offering them to him. Finally, he strapped the arm cuffs loosely to the harness, leaving just a few inches of play.

"Want to warm up?"

"Bbbbb!" Ana exclaimed, her wobbly head nodding as drool bubbled around the edge of the gag.

"Alright," he said. "Don't fight me or I might drop you."

Ana let out a little unhappy grunt, but was otherwise cooperative as Dane carefully picked her up, lowered her down by the edge of hot tub, and laid her down on the deck with her legs splayed and dangling into the water. She shivered as he slid her forward slowly, dragging her until her crotch was positioned quite appealingly by the edge of the tub, matted with damp red hair. Even with the cold and the stress, her lips looked lovely, and he made a note to compare later once she opened under the heat of the hot tub. Then, he carefully scooted her body forward, lowering her all the way in to her chest.

The heat against her cold body must have been too much, because she began squirming immediately, weakly flailing her legs, and groaning as she tried to push her way out.

"Stop it," he said, firmly, holding onto the ring at the top of her helmet. "Let your body get used to the heat."

Instead of complying, she managed to improvise a bridge pose, pressing her feet into the bottom of the tub to lift her upper body out, before collapsing and splashing. He reached out and grabbed a length of chain with a couple carabiners from his bag, and clipped the top of her helmet to the handrail, just outside the stairs. He let go, and she bumped her head into the tiled side of the pool, not hard enough to injure her through the thick rubber, but enough to give an unpleasant jolt, then another one against the rim of the tub as she tried to climb out backwards. With a little "whoof" of surrender, she gave up, letting her body float in the water as she squirmed her feet disconsolately, the chain slightly elevating her head. A few moments later, she drifted off again.

Satisfied she was safe, he prepared a few more straps, as well as the pump that screwed into the gag and positioned them within easy reach on the rim of the hot tub. Then he stripped off his clothes and lowered himself into the water. It was the perfect temperature for coming in from the cold. On a long soak, he'd appreciate another ten degrees, but with the chill in his body, it was just right for the first soak of the winter. For all he knew, perhaps the first soak for both of them.

Ana seemed to register his entrance, pulling at her arms and shaking her breasts enticingly as the water gently rose, before settling again with a quiet sigh. For a long moment, Dane just watched his prize. She was absolutely gorgeous floating there, all curves and softness. She had wide, pale thighs, and a gently rounded belly that pouched out gently on the surface, and her arms lifted a wonderful pair of breasts, capped with tiny pink nipples and aureoles, now crinkled by the cold. Below the water, he could see her thick, red bush over short, thick, outer lips, her pink inner lips just peaking out.

She pressed her legs together tightly, and pressed back nervously with her feet against the bottom, no doubt in an effort to preserve her modesty. He sat there just watching until they drifted apart slightly, her legs floating up as she nodded off again. Then he reached forward to cup her heels in his palms.

The result was immediate. She clumsily kicked her feet, bumping her head into the side of the hot tub. She whined around the gag, pulling her legs back, and he waited for a minute or two, listening to her sobs and complaints quiet back into a drugged stupor. He scooted closer to her, and grabbed her right ankle. This time, her response was less intense. She twisted the leg, trying to shake his hand loose, then tried to pull it back. He calmly held onto her leg, gently rubbing her foot as she tried to turn it in his grip, making pleading noises and bumping her head again, before giving in with a little sob, letting her right leg go limp, while holding her bent left leg against it, protecting her sex.

"Good girl," he said, reaching out for a thick rubber ankle cuff, and tightening it around her ankle. He continued to rub the foot for another minute, her grunts and whines slowly losing their pleading tone and giving way to quiet sighing.

"Now the left, please."

He let her withdraw her right foot and bend her knee to protect herself. She stopped short of extending her left foot, but shyly let it drift up and out, and he easily grabbed it from beneath the water. Dane rubbed the foot slowly and firmly, working it from heel to toes, enjoying her soft moans, watching her right leg slowly relax and drift open as she she drifted off. He extended the leg and worked her calf, then flexed it, rubbing the front of her shin, then repeated the gesture a few more times until she started to relax and permit it without struggle. And then with the leg fully bent, he clipped a chain to the ankle cuff and attached it to the cuff on her arm, and let go.

Ana's left knee swung out to the side without him holding it in place, and she spent a few moments trying to wrap her free leg against it, struggling to find a way to restore her modesty. She roused as he lifted her right, twisting it back and forth to resist, but only for a moment. She clearly wanted to stop him from spreading her legs, but seemed to know the battle was already lost. Instead of rushing to chain her leg, he worked her calf, rubbing a knot until she moaned through the gag, before chaining her right ankle to her right arm cuff. Ana was now stuck in a wide leg squatting position. She could flap her knees against her elbows, and swing her feet side to side, but she could not close her legs.

Ana had seemed quite subdued, if not entirely happy with the situation, but as Dane moved closer to her, his cock happening to brush her leg, she found a new well of resistance and began to moan. It wasn't especially loud, but Dane still felt a little uneasy and exposed out here, so he picked up the little pump and screwed it into her gag. He gave it a sharp squeeze, and another until her grumbles were quieter than her fast breaths through the nose tubes.

"I'd prefer to let you breathe more freely. I know having your jaw stretched by this gag is uncomfortable. Can you be nice and quiet for me?"

With no other way to communicate, she shook her arms, shaking her breasts up and down. He lightly pinched a nipple with one hand, while releasing just a bit of air from the gag. Slowly, he pinched down, twisting until she whined and twitched, struggling to pull away. He pumped the gag up again.

"When you tell me you'll do something, I expect you to keep your promise. Next time, there will be consequences."

He unclipped Ana's head from the railing and grasped her helmet from the ring on top, rolling her forward. Then reached under the water, grabbing her pubic hair and lifting, raising her off the bottom of the tub by her bush and the loop at the top of the helmet. She quickly discovered thrashing made things much worse, and froze, panting like a frightened animal.

"Now think carefully, girl. Can you be quiet if I release your gag?"

He lowered her back down and gripped her by the shoulders, her breath coming in quick gasps, her body shaking. For a moment, he didn't think she'd respond, but she surprised him by nodding as much as she could in the stiff collar.

"Good girl," he said. "I believe you."

He reached up and released just enough air to let her whimper something that sounded like "thank you," around the gag.

Ana stiffened and made a quizzical sound as Dane stood and tilted her forward, until his cock nestled against her tight cleavage. She made a momentary whimper of complaint, but caught herself, and seemed to submit to this new indignity well. He stood there, enjoying her chest rising and falling against the underside of his shaft, and her breath tickle his head, testing her patience, her ability to let her body be handled according to her owner's whims, not knowing what was coming next. His hands worked her shoulders gently, rubbing at the knots while sliding her against him, her quiet moans somewhere between discomfort and pleasure.

At length, the cold was becoming unbearable, and he settled back into the water.

"I'd like to strap you into a position that puts less stress on your arms and back. Will you behave for me?"

She nodded quietly. In response he unstrapped her ankles from the arm cuffs.

"Stretch them out," he said, moving around behind Ana and pulling her into his lap, gently stroking her belly and arms as she nervously flexed and shook her legs.

He reached behind him and picked up a large thigh cuff, then pressed it down over Ana's left leg, letting her feel the material. Hesitantly, but without being prompted, she spread her legs just a little, allowing him to strap it around her thick thigh, and repeat the process on the other side.

Presently, Dane doubled each leg back on itself, clamping the ankle cuff to the thigh with a short chain. With her thick thighs, he hadn't been sure how far he'd be able to flex the legs, but she was actually quite limber for a curvy girl, her heels almost to her ass.

He decided to chain her head back to the railing again before freeing her hands. He could put down any rebellion, of course, but he'd rather not give her a tempting opportunity. He'd much rather reward and praise Ana for submission at this stage, making as much progress as possible while she was off-balance.

With her held horizontal, masked, gagged, and leg-bound, he was able to release both of her hands at once, reposition the arm cuffs higher on her arms, and fasten each wrist to the corresponding bicep without any resistance, save a moment where she clenched her fist under water, leaving little white marks in her palms. With Ana's arms prepared, Dane took the opportunity to replace the straps on her chest with a proper harness, the crossed straps framing her full breasts beautifully. Dane couldn't help but laugh as she bashfully tried to cover them with her doubled-over arms, as if her entire body wasn't exposed. He hopped out for a moment, grabbing an eye-dropper bottle from the bag. Best to keep her in a haze for a little longer.