Trappers Bend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unhooked her head from the rail and tilted it back slightly, then stuck the eyedropper between her cheek and the gag. She made an indignant sound and tried to turn her head. He could have easily given her the dose anyway — With the thick collar and the bondage, her mobility was quite limited — but Dane decided it was a good time to start instilling some discipline. He pulled the dropper out of her mouth, capped the bottle, and set it down.

"You will swallow this like a good girl, or the next does will be up your asshole," he said. "Do you understand?"

Ana exhaled sharply through her nose, in what sounded like anger, and Dane reached for a nipple to administer correction, but stopped at a little coughing sound from her throat, followed by some snorts through through her nose. His girl was crying. Dane pressed his hand against her chest.

"It's okay, sweetie," he said. "The medicine will make you feel better, I promise. Okay?"

Ana nodded as much as she could, the quiet coughing sound the only sign of her anguish. Dane uncapped the bottle again, tilted her back, and stuck the dropper between her lip and the gag, and squeezed in the medicine, giving it an extra squeeze for good measure. That did the trick. He watched her throat draw the amber liquid down into her belly.

Then he turned her to face away from him, and pulled her against him, her back refreshingly cool against his chest. He settled down on the bench beneath the water, slowly lowering Ana down onto his lap. He wraps his hands around her, just holding her, one hand on her stomach, the other on her chest. She's shaking, quiet sobs slowly giving way to sighs, until she gasps takes in a long deep breath, settling against him.

Dane's cock slowly filled with blood, pressing between the cheeks of her plush posterior, as his hands slowly started to stroke her body, moving along her hips, over her breasts, gently working his fingers over her skin. He reached up and releases some air from the gag, and was rewarded with a low quiet hum from her throat. Leisurely, he slid her body back and forth, sliding the top of the shaft lightly along the cleft, gently bouncing her, feeling the water jounce her soft cheeks.

He worked his hand around the front of the mask, feeling her full lips, lightly stretched around the gag, then cupped his hand around her jaw, while the other slid down to her soft belly. She was stressed to be sure, but her breaths were already slowing from the mix of sedatives he'd given her. Carefully keeping her mouth just above water, he tilted her body forward, sliding his cock along the outside of her lips, tickling his head lightly on her bush. She made an indignant little sound like a cough, and arched her back forward than back like a fish trying to swim away, sliding along him until her taint rubbed the top of his shaft, then back up.

He heard a whistling snort, and turned her around, holding her in front of him. With the tubes in her nostrils, she was reasonably safe, but it always paid to be cautious about these things. She was congested from crying, and her breathing more labored than it needed to be.

He reached behind him and grabbed a scrap of her sweatshirt, holding it up to her nose. She sniffed and tried to pull away silently.

"Blow," he said, pressing it into her nose, and reluctantly she cleared her sinuses. It wasn't until he wiped it off that he smelled the dried urine on the scrap that had caused that reaction. It was fortuitous, really. Her pale body — already beautifully flushed — colored a shade darker and she sagged in her bonds, the legs that had been pressing against him and arms that had been squirming, relaxing in shame and submission.

Gingerly, he lowered her, spreading her cheeks so they pillowed his cock, her taint and back hole just grazing the top of his shaft. He placed an arm around her back, holding her in place. With a little whimper, she arched her back, trying to move his cock head away from where it poked at her ass. He amplified the movement, tilting her top half further forward Until the top of his head and shaft rubbed against her opening.

She made a kind of confused "uffff" sound, pressing her legs against him as if to uncurl them and lift herself up. He held her gently in place, letting her stimulate the two of them with her weak struggles. Then, as she pushed off, he lifted and tilted her body off him, his dick sliding back and coming to rest against her anus, as he lowered her gently to push against her unlubricated entrance.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, his voice lazy, indulgent.

"Nnngg nnngg!" she answered, her voice an adamant whine from the back of the throat.

"Are you sure?" he asked, lowering her slightly, his thick head almost pressing into her.

She squeaked in response.

"Maybe you should stop squirming so much then, don't you think?"

She responded with a little whinny of acquiescence, abject and appeasing. He felt himself pulse in response and for a moment, he was tempted to lube up and plunge right in. But no. This was his first lead training. Best to take things slow, make her desperate for him. As her owner, his cock should be a reward.

Instead, he picked her up a little higher, pulling her forward until her body was against his, then sliding her slowly down his body until he was nestled between her buttocks again.

His point made, he reached forward and pressed the valve, releasing a little more air, the convex rubber above her cheeks sinking back, and the line of the jaw retreat as he took the pressure down. She moaned and slurped around the gag as she heaved in a breath.

"Ssh," he whispered in her ear, pumping the gag up again. "Still and quiet now."

She spluttered, her head lolling against him in exhaustion. When he let the pressure back out again, she answered with nothing louder than a breath. He tilted her forward, resting her head on his shoulder and felt her relax, with a delightful little sigh as he lowered his left hand against her lower back, rested the base of his middle finger against her tailbone, and slowly curved the digit into the cleft, ever so slightly.

Slowly, gently he started to rock her against him. She seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness, tensing her pelvis unconsciously to seek stimulation, then rousing for a moment and pulling back, only to catch herself, hold still, and drift again. The motion rolled her sex and perineum along the top of his shaft in a sort of fitful rhythm. Once or twice, she'd try to pull away and he'd turn the movement against her, raising her up to press against either opening. Other times, she'd drift off and he'd gently rouse her by manipulating her pelvis, rocking and grinding her against his cock until she was back, moaning and cooing in erotic distress.

Ana had a sort of mini rebellion when he shifted her and bent forward to kiss her lips around the gag. She grunted, clenching her stomach and weakly thrashing her limbs forward to push him away. But he held her against him, the movement only serving to rock her pelvis, rolling her against his shaft. Defeated, she slowly sagged backward, and he lowered her until her head was in the water, watching her wonderful, soft breasts pool outward.

Then he gently rolled her forward again, rocking her along his shaft. But this time, instead of resting her head on his shoulder, he held it up by the ring at the top, watching her red lips around the gag as he pressed her gently against him, moving her in little circles by pressing her lower back.

He lightly licked her bottom lip, holding her in place by her head. This time, she behaved, aside from a little helpless whimper. He held her pelvis against him as she rocked, his cock giving little twitches, showing her how much he was enjoying the struggle. When it weakened, he leaned her back into the water again, this time holding her by the hips and letting her upper body float, the seamless back of the rubber hood resting in the heat.

He lowered his right hand, fanning it for a moment right in front of her pussy, letting her feel, by the motion of the waters, the manner in which he was about to stimulate her body. She twitched, dunking her own head in the water, and he allowed her to get a bit of water up her nose, learning the consequences of struggling. He raised her up, holding her against him as she coughed, feeling her glutes squeeze him almost painfully.

Then he lowered her again, repeating the motion with his fingers, this time barely grazing her lips. He was pleased when she only whimpered, her buttock tensing, then relaxing with a wavering sigh. Ever so gently he touched her outer lips, working up the very outer edge, then down again, a little further inward. He gave a little pinch when she started to twist her body, and she responded well to the correction, settling down immediately. Even drugged out of her mind, she was a quick learner.

And little by little, Ana's breath grew regular, settling into a faint "uhhh, uhhh" — sharp at the attack, almost like a polite cough to clear her throat. It was a sound he'd grown to treasure over the few trainings he'd so far participated in, a sound he'd listen for and cultivate over the next month: the ecstatic surrender of a woman learning that her purpose was simply to obey, accept, and receive.

The sound of the car pulling up startled Dane out of his trance. Byron was home, and he'd want to know what Dane had accomplished so far. The man was by the books. He'd lay out the rules clearly to a slave, punish transgressions, and reward obedience. Sure, he would use his share of mind games, but it was always couched in a more or less formal system he'd developed over his career.

Dane had been trained in the basics during the few acquisitions he'd been allowed to assist. But when he'd gotten his hands on Ana, it had just seemed wrong somehow. She hadn't needed him to tell her she had been kidnapped for purposes of sexual slavery or spell out rules and punishments, so he hadn't. She seemed perfectly capable of making her own inferences, and the uncertainty, the lack of information and guidance, seemed to be working marvelously so far.

They'd already developed a sort of unspoken rhythm and understanding. She was quickly learning to anticipate his desires, to control her reactions, and even to give in and seek pleasure where she could. He wasn't stupid; he knew she'd run, attack — even try to kill him if he gave her the opportunity. But that was true of any new slave. She was now floating on her back, asleep and insensible, save for an occasional throaty little whimper as he gently fondled her body here and there, daydreaming about what he'd do with her once they got inside.

The back door slid open, and Byron walked out onto the deck.

"Forget something?" he asked with a smirk.

"Sorry about that," Dane said, "but all's well that ends well, right?" he gently lifted Ana's drugged and dozing body from the water, her head lolling slightly despite the collar.

Byron looked over the edge. Ana's body was flushed from the heat, her pale breasts covered with goosebumps and pink nipples crinkled where they'd been sticking out from the water.

"Beautiful coloring, and proportions" Byron said, looking down. "A bit niche, but worth more than the house to the right buyer."

Ana shivered, and started for a moment, whimpering as she tried to extend her limbs. then sagged in resignation again.

"Shh, you're okay," Dane cooed as he lowered her back down onto her back, feeling strangely irritated at his father for disturbing her. He kept one hand in place behind her shoulders, gently supporting her.

Byron put down a small stack of towels on the lounger. "How's the water?" he asked.

"Could maybe be a touch hotter for me, but I'd say we're both enjoying it."

"Yeah, I wouldn't make it any hotter without getting that mask off first. Mind if I join you two?"

"Sure," Dane said.

The older man stripped off his clothes, placing a small bag beside the tub before settling in on the other side of the tub, in front of the girl's head.

"So how'd it go?" he asked.

"She had a little accident on the way back, so I had to strip her and clean her up a little," he said. "Otherwise, she was very well-behaved."

The girl seemed to shrink into herself, coloring, giving an unhappy little whimper, and pulling her arms in, inadvertently pressing out her breasts in the gesture. Then with a sigh, she seemed to relax and doze off again as Dane gently stroked her stomach. Even drugged and exhausted, she'd mostly grasped and accepted the limits of her situation, if only for the moment.

But she was hard to read with the mask and the drugs. Byron had learned the hard way to be wary of product that seemed to give in too easily. And helpless and desirable as his captive looked, restrained and floating in the water, a hard-headed young man like his son could easily over-estimate his position, with dangerous results.

"How's training so far?" Byron asked, casually.

Dane grinned broadly.

"Watch."

The young man lowered Ana until her head was floating in the water, then ran his hand down to gently support her from the small of her back. His other hand stroked down her stomach to her mound. She twitched slightly, and Byron thought he heard a little sound from her throat, but stayed almost still.

"Uh, she's drugged right? Don't you want to support her head?" the older man asked, too quietly for the slave to hear him through the hood.

"Just watch," Dane answered at the same volume. "She's a quick study."

He gently spread her lips with his right hand. She gave a little moan, her stomach clenching, sending her breasts sloshing gently through the water. But it was small, contained, And then, with a delicious little shiver, she spread her legs ever so slightly wider, which Dane acknowledged with an affectionate pat on her mound. Then slowly, he worked a finger around her opening, just barely putting the tip inside. Byron resisted the urge to reach out and catch her head as she twitched, nearly dunking herself under water. But she caught herself, pressing her arms and legs downward as if to offer her body to Dane.

Soon, little rhythmic moans began to float past the gag, in time with his touch. She even began to gently rock her hips, ever so gently, increasing the stimulation while keeping her head above water.

"That's a good trick," the older man said, quietly. "I take it she took to the orientation well?"

"This one is mine, remember? That means my methods."

Byron blinked for a long moment, taking a breath. "It really helps to set expectations, son. At least until you get a feel for the rhythm of training."

Dane sighed. "This girl's an intellectual, right? She's a grad student, a voracious reader, imaginative too."

Byron nodded.

"If I open up with rules, limits, protocols, she gets to be an intellectual. She'll try to out think me, reason with me. Manipulate me if she can."

Byron nodded again. "And you work through that, teach her what's expected of her as a slave."

"Why fight with that big brain when I can short circuit it entirely?"

As if to illustrate his point, Ana moaned, pressing against his fingers.

Byron rubbed her temples. "Alright, but I'll be watching you. What do you want from me, then?"

Dane smiled. "Production line. Just put her through her paces."

"Anything off limits?"

"Fingers only at first. I'll let you know.

Byron nodded. He could work with that.

"You try the holes yet?" Byron asked, raising his voice and grabbing the ring on top of Ana's helmet, earning a confused, unhappy mew.

"No." Dane responded, cutting off her protest with a warning pinch. "She's been a good girl, but I don't think she's earned that yet."

Byron laughed. "Mind if I take a look?"

"Not at all," Dane answered. "I trust she will continue to behave," he added coolly, stroking her mound, "won't you, girl?"

Ana whimpered out something that could have been "yes," or "please," through the gag as Dane her off his lap. Byron pulled her over to him by her hood, as he slid off the shelf to the bottom of the hot tub.

"You're doing great," Byron said, low and gruff in her ear, giving her a friendly squeeze as he turned her on her side and settled her across his lap. "Now, I'm just going to give you a little check up. Keep being good for me, okay?"

To her credit, Ana did a good job staying still as Byron ran a heavy, calloused hand down her flank, observing her with professional admiration. The girl was short, curvy, and altogether lovely, like a little doll. Standing, her head wouldn't even quite come up to his chin. And her whole body seemed admirably luscious and tractable. Soft arms and legs, a little round belly, some extra jiggle to her ass, and tits big enough to probably cause her some grief, which floated up out of the water like little white islands as he turned her on her back.

"How's the muscle tone?" he asked, working a hand up her inside thigh.

"Haven't been all the way in yet, but from the outside, she's a clencher. Definitely strong."

The girl seemed to be coming round slowly, and it seemed she objected to this line of inquiry. She grunted and squeezed her legs together. Byron raised his hand, then rethinking it, reached for the pump, and screwed it in.

"Crafty little cunt," Byron said. "You see how she's pretending she can barely make a sound?"

"Ummm?" she mumbled, in a tone of innocent denial that made both men laugh. Byron pumped up the gag, and the moan rose rapidly for a moment, then got much quieter. Without warning, he pinched a nipple hard, and released, using her little squeak to gauge the true volume, and giving her one more pump for good measure.

He slapped her left breast, hard.

"You're a smart girl, right? Do you know why I did that?"

Ana squirmed and whimpered, trying to sit up and reaching her arms out in Dane's direction.

Byron slapped again, "Come on, be a good girl for me like you were in the woods," Byron said, slapping her other breast.

Ana jammed an elbow into his chest. She seemed to freeze for a moment, breathing quickly as she contemplated what she did, tensing her body. And then, she did it again.

"Not that smart, this one," Byron said, picking her up and putting her down on the cold concrete beside the hot tub. "Didn't you say tits here was a professional student or something?"

he motioned to the outside pocket of the kit bag.

"Yeah," Dane said, unsnapping the pocket, "grad school."

He pulled out a loaded needle, filled with a slightly yellowish liquid. He paused, leaning closer to whisper..

"What's this?"

"Muscle relaxer. In high doses it acts like a paralytic. Works for voluntary muscle control, but leaves reflexes intact. Good for willful little slave girls who don't know their place yet."

Byron held down one of her squirming legs. "If you please."

Dane knelt down and emptied the syringe into the luscious white thigh, then paused to wipe a dot of blood. He passed the shivering, whimpering girl back to Byron, who promptly pinched her nose shut.

He gave Dane a warning look and the boy got back into the water, staring as Ana's chest helplessly heaved for a moment, spit bubbling around the gag. "Do not test my patience, little one," he said in an incongruously calm and upbeat voice. "Not ever. Is that clear?"

He watched her thrash for a few moments more, each weaker and more desperate than the last.

"Are you ready to behave?" he asked, releasing her nose and slid his hand downward.

Ana sobbed and gasped in his arms, opening her legs for him. He'd noticed her right shoulder had clenched up during the struggle, but he could already see signs that the injection was working. Apparently, Dane had not been content to wait, and was now working it with his fingers.