Trappers Bend Ch. 09

Story Info
With Sir out, will a surprise visit foil Ana's escape?
4.7k words
4.58
3.2k
5
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Housewarming Presents

Dane wheeled Ana into the closet. She was still strapped in a standing spreadeagle, blindfolded, with a pair of heavy headphones. Dane slid a vibrator inside of her, held in by a thick leather strap passed, anchored to a belt around her waist. She felt something thin like a cord brush against her leg briefly, before he attached it to something on the belt.

Ana squeezed the vibrator experimentally, feeling the studs around it, divining his plan. She'd wondered what equipment he'd retrieved before he made her chant those humiliating mantras, and what he'd been doing for the next half an hour or so as he left her on the edge. She breathed deeply, trying to stay calm.

She jumped, feeling a sudden, sharp prick against her ass cheek.

"Sir? What did you just do?" she called out.

He pulled the headphone off her left ear. "Just something to help you remember what you are, little cunt. It should make this easier on you."

"Oh," she said miserably. "Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome, little sex doll. I look forward to seeing your progress when I return."

"How long, Sir? Until you come back, I mean?"

"No more questions for now," he said. "Open for your gag."

He went a little easier on gagging her this time. True, she had the panel gag again, her mouth strapped closed and covered from chin to beneath her nose, and the awful rubber bladder inflated inside. But he didn't pump it nearly as full. She could move her tongue a little bit, and swallow much more easily. She even thought she might be able to make a little noise, but doubted it would be enough to help.

All her hopes lay in the one loose bolt anchoring her left wrist, and just knowing that fact was driving her crazy. She felt anxious, even guilty about it, as if she owed it to her captor to give her only hope of escape away. He'd had her for barely a day, and she could feel herself giving in. She squeezed the vibrator, distracting herself with the pleasure as she pressed it out against the belt and relaxed to let it slide in.

Then Sir clicked something on her belt, and closed the closet without another word, trapping Ana inside. She listened closely, wondering if it was a trick. Only moments had past, and she was already doubting whether he'd really left.

She felt calmer at least, though hazier, her already tired mind dulled by whatever he'd given her. She tried to remember what he'd said. It was supposed to help with... with whatever he was doing now. Help train her to see herself as nothing but a sex toy for Sir, and whoever he cared to allow access to her.

But nothing had happened. Maybe the device had malfunctioned or he'd failed to turn it on, and she'd finally get some rest.

No, not rest. This is my chance.

Ana pulled her left wrist, and felt something wiggle. Apparently, they'd missed whatever had come lose. She listened anxiously. He could be right outside, about to come in and catch her trying to escape.

Breathe. It's just been a few minutes. I need to be sure they-

She grunted as a sudden, sharp pain shot through her pussy, making her clench tightly around the studded dildo and knocking the wind out of her. It was vicious, but so quick she almost doubted it had happened at all. If not for the way her sex cramped in the aftermath and the rush of endorphins, she might believe she'd imagined it.

There was some sound in her ears she'd just missed. Had it been as quiet as it seemed, or had the pain distracted her? No, there was still whispering, she was almost sure. Just a little too quiet.

The next time, three sharp jolts, and there were words with them. It was Sir's voice. She could hear the relish in the last word. "Cunt."

Her new name.

Please. she felt the word loop over and over again inside of her, not sure who she was asking or for what. The vibrator started to buzz, rising and falling in rapid waves.

"Please." Had she whispered it somehow, despite the gag? No. It was her own voice, playing through the headphones.

"Please," it echoed. "Please, Sir."

The vibrator shocked her again suddenly. This time, she thought she could make out his words. It was still barely a whisper, but in Ana's head, it was loud, clear.

"Beg me, cunt," it commanded.

There was a pause, and the pain lanced through her again. She couldn't hear it through the headphones, but it was there in the cadence of the shocks. She could almost see and feel him inside her, commanding her.

"Beg me, cunt."

"Please, Sir," the headphones responded in her own husky voice, dripping with unsatisfied need. "Use this sex doll."

She whimpered as the vibrator juddered inside her.

"Fuck me Sir," she tried to say, hearing the words smothered by the gag into a needy, quiet moan.

"If you say it, it will become true," the headphones answered.

I am a sex doll, I have always been a sex doll, she thought. The words wavered inside her, waiting. She felt a burst of joy when the headphones came to life, along with the vibrator. Her own voice, telling her the same thing. Her new truth.

"I am a sex doll," the impossibly needy, submissive little voice instructed her. "I have always been a sex doll."

Ana knew it was wrong, but it felt so good to believe for a moment. She pulled on the restraints, reminding her of the way the bondage held her, of her helplessness.

And again, the left cuff slipped, ever so slightly, the little flaw in her bonds reminding her she was trapped against her will.

"It's already coming true," said the voice of her captor, growing in her ears, shooting painful shocks through her cunt.

Oh God. I have to get out of here.

* * * * *

Dane flicked the switch on and closed the door quietly, casting a last look back at Ana, naked, beautiful and pale in her bonds. He stood outside for several minutes, listening.

Soon there was a grunt, and the faint creaking of her bonds. The sound was followed by scattered whines and whimpers. It was quiet, even with his ear against the door.

"You hear anything?" he asked Byron, sitting at the kitchen table at the other end of the room.

"Not that I'd notice if I weren't listening for it. How about you? Are you sure she's muzzled, safe, and secure?"

"Well, it wouldn't do for having guests over, but it's good enough for a couple hours alone."

Byron glanced at his phone, his face a mask of neutrality. He double-checked the time, typing out a quick response. He took in a deep breath, resisting the urge to fix Dane's mistake.

"Alright. Ready when you are."

It was one of those late fall days where the sunlight is still warm, but chill bites in the shadow. The sky was a little hazy, with roving bands of ominous clouds, separated by long stretches of near-blue, as if the weather could suddenly swell into summer heat or burst with an icy winter storm.

Dane hoped the rain would come soon. Given that Ana hadn't been reported missing and was, as far as anyone knew, exactly where she was supposed to be, the odds were on her new owner's side. There was almost certainly no one looking for evidence of her disappearance.

Still, the fact that they'd been caught by Karl leaving such an obvious piece of debris behind made him uneasy. A nice rainstorm would make him feel safer and surer of his actions.

Examining the spot where he'd stripped and repackaged Ana when she wet herself provided some reassurance. Beside bent grass and a slight depression, there was practically nothing there.

Well, that wasn't quite true. All along the way, Dane noticed a surprising number of man made particles that had nothing to do with him or Ana. Even on the edge of the wilderness, there were threads, scraps of cloth and paper, and other bits of human cast off sinking in the underbrush. It was reassuring, as if every passerby had made a small contribution to help him keep his prize

The area where they'd taken her was a bit more marked. Fewer people walked that way, and there were distinct boot marks and impressions in the mud from where they'd overpowered her.

None of it seemed likely to stick out to someone walking through the area -- even a police officer, unless they knew exactly where to look. Either Karl had come by at just at the right time to put it together, or he'd already known, somehow.

They combed the area thoroughly grabbing a few threads, scraps, and hairs to dispose of. Then they trampled over it again to obliterate any story the evidence could have told.

And then, hidden between the trees, Dane saw her.

He made a show of turning around, looking in the mud for something as he ambled over to Byron, slapped him on the back in a jocular way, and leaned into his ear.

"Don't look, don't react. Five o'clock. I've got it."

Byron licked his lips and nodded, clapping his son's shoulder.

"Gonna go take a piss," Dane said in a conversational voice, stretching.

"Watch out for poison ivy," Byron rejoined. Examining a small piece of plastic as if he found it intensely fascinating while watching out of the corner of his eye.

Dane ambled in a loop back in the general direction of the house, stopping behind a large tree to spy on the woman. She was quietly creeping towards Byron, apparently intent to get within listening distance.

Byron meandered out towards the edge of the forest, drawing the woman between them as Dane crept up behind her back.

It was difficult to stay quiet in the undergrowth, but the woman spooked herself before Dane managed to, stepping on a twig and rearing back. Dane lunged at her, pulling her back into the trees, with Byron turning and springing only moments later.

The woman did not react like someone who had just been attacked and restrained by strangers. She didn't struggle as Dane bundled her arms behind her back with one of his, or try to bite or shake off the hand clamped over her mouth.

She was an attractive middle-aged woman, with a medium dark complexion and sensual lips, pressed against Dane's. The scarf over her head had come loose in the struggle, spilling out tight, dark braids, scattered with gray.

She was tall and trim, with just a bit of softness brought by age, but Dane could feel her muscled shoulders beneath her green, flowing blouse. She could probably still put up quite a fight, but she was completely calm.

"If I uncover your mouth, will you keep your voice down?" Dane asked quietly.

She nodded.

"Why are you spying on us?"

"Want to take a guess?" she asked.

Dane spun her around to face him. "Do you really think you're in a position to play games?"

"Always!"

Her smile faded as Byron pulled the scarf off her head and began to tie her wrists together. She looked over her shoulder with an expression of intense irritation.

"Do you have to? That's high-quality silk. I'm being very good."

"I'd say you have more pressing concerns," Byron said, levelly.

She shivered, closing her eyes for a moment as the scarf tightened.

"You're enjoying this," Dane said.

Her eyes flicking down for just a moment, and she smiled indulgently. "So are you."

"So, you hoped to get caught, which means you knew how we'd react."

"Did I?"

"It's a test, then. Which means we probably have a mutual friend."

"Oh, at least one," she teased.

"I'm thinking a stocky guy. Interested in conducting some business, maybe."

"Kind of a loudmouth?" Byron added, cinching her elbows together with his belt.

She looked indignant. "I'd say he's proved himself quite discreet. I've never seen one of his pets leave their broken glasses behind, just as an example," she said.

Byron reached under her skirt and gave her a violent pinch.

She looked at Dane. "Your father might want to stop rewarding me for acting up," she said.

Dane rolled his eyes.

"So we've passed the test. Now what?"

"Have you?" she asked, innocently. "Certainly, you've passed part of it at least."

Dane smiled at her, running a hand along her stomach, up to her top.

"That's a lovely blouse you have," he said, running his palm over her nipple.

"Thank you dear," she said. "I like to dress up when I'm meeting new friends."

She flinched, hearing a telltale click.

"What are-"

The knife flashed as Dane cut off the top button.

She tried to smile.

"Please take it off the normal way, dear. I don't-"

Dane cut off the second button.

"Those buttons are antique! This really is unnecessary."

"Hmm," Dane mused, slicing off a third button.

"Alright, fine!" She glowered at Dane. "The truth is, I was delaying you a bit because I thought an interrogation would be fun."

Dane ran the knife down her blouse.

"And," she added hastily, "because Karl needed a little time to setup a surprise for you."

Dane gripped her arm hard enough to make her wince.

"What kind of a surprise?"

"One you will enjoy, I promise. And before you destroy my dress just to gag me, please reach into my purse. I promise you'll find something better suited to your needs. I'm Tilly, by the way, if you even care."

Byron reached in, holding up an almost comically large foam ball.

"You're kidding," Dane said.

"Oh, don't worry about me," she said, turning her head to the side to catch Byron out of the corner of her eye. "Just stuff it right in."

"You'll have to wait until we get back to the house for that," Byron said, cramming the gag into her mouth.

"This cunt is Sir's toy. This cunt is Sir's slave. This cunt was born to please her owner," Ana's voice chanted in her ear.

Her pussy clenched again, as a series of tiny jolts rippled along her passage. The unpredictability was really getting to her. Sometimes, minutes would pass between whispers. Other times, the words would loop loudly continuously, battering Ana with her own submissive pleading and Sir's commands, punctuated by painful shocks and teasing vibrations.

The stimulations changed constantly. Sometimes, a phrase would tease her, with little shocks that slowly spiraled along the dildo. Others would roll up and down like waves, or bounce randomly along the surface, or shock her hard enough to leave her breathless and gasping.

And then there were the truly sinister ones, the ones that had no words at all. Twice she'd heard a sound like a tongue click, and found her pussy forced into rhythmic, rolling contractions. And once she thought she'd heard a "pst" sound like you might use to call a cat, and felt herself squeezing violently, repeatedly, as if in a powerful orgasm.

She'd even heard what sounded like a man breathing for several seconds, and felt her pussy fall into its rhythm, clenching and relaxing in sync. She could still hear it in the back of her mind, her captor's breathing sending chills up and down her spine.

Ana imagined herself falling to her knees at the click of Sir's tongue, gagging herself on him just to hear him breathe harder, offering her ass up to whoever stood behind her as he sent her signals she didn't even consciously recognize.

She was pulling continuously at the bond now, her wrists sore and bruised, desperate to free herself before whatever they were doing broke her completely. Already, she felt a jolt of pleasure at each sound, whether it was a painful shock or gentle, pleasing rumble.

She craved it all -- the commands, the pain, the pleasure. But most of all, she craved her own voice telling her that this was what she was, what she had always been.

She heard a clink from the floor and froze, thinking there was someone in the room with her. But no, it was a metallic sound; the nut had dropped off the bolt above her wrist! She pulled and heard a lighter clink as the washer fell to the ground. A few more moments, and she could free her wrist.

She froze at a footstep outside the door, trembling as the door creaked open.

Please don't notice the bolt. Please don't notice the bolt. Please don't-

"Hello? Are you okay, young lady?"

She'd never been so relieved to hear Karl's voice before. As her parents' handyman, he'd always seemed slightly off-putting -- a little patronizing, and incredibly sure of himself for a guy who started every conversation talking about the weather.

But he was friendly enough, and had always been thorough and honest. She'd even hired him to do a little maintenance work since moving in.

None of that mattered now. He was her salvation.

"Mmmph!" she called into the gag as loudly as she could.

He slid the headphones off one ear "Ana? is that you? Oh dear."

He listened to her moans for a moment.

"Are your roommates around? I'll give you some privacy if you want. "

The door creaked again. She shouted through the gag for him to stay. Even with a free wrist, it would be a challenge to get out before her captors returned, but with Karl's help, she'd be out in minutes.

"Oh," he said, sounding uncomfortable. "Uh, do you usually play these games alone? That can be quite dangerous, you know."

"Unnn uhhh!" she cried, straining to shake her head. "Unnn uhhh!" Surely he had to see she was here against her will.

"I see. Well, no harm trying new things, I suppose. And it does look like your playmates set you up safely, except...."

She felt his hand brush her arm, then heard the bolt jiggle.

"Ana? Were you struggling to escape?"

"Uhh huh! Uhh huh!"

"Oh."

She shivered as he ran his hand down from her wrist to her armpit, then traced the belt above her breasts.

"And this too," he mumbled to himself, touching the belt below her breasts. "Quite nice," he mumbled, "quite thorough."

He lifted her breasts in his hands, apparently to examine the belt underneath.

"Your restrains, I mean, although these are very nice too."

He gave her an appreciative squeeze.

Suddenly, the vibrator kicked into high gear, her own voice playing through the headphones.

"What on Earth are you listening to, Ana?"

She froze as he pulled off the headphones, whimpering, trying to figure out how to make herself clear. If he heard it, he'd think-

"This cunt is Sir's toy. This cunt is Sir's slave. This cunt was born to please her owner," he repeated, chuckling with amusement.

"Well really, Ana. So you can't say no to 'Sir' at all?"

She sagged in her bonds, whimpering

"So let me get this straight. You are tied up, being brainwashed with your own voice to be some sort of sex toy for -- well I'm guessing for your new roommate, right?" he asked.

She grunted and sniffled.

"And you're completely alone? Do you think that's safe?"

"Unnnhhh?" Did he really think she wanted to be stuck here?

She let out a whine as the vibrator gave her a shock, wondering what she was being told. It felt like Sir speaking to her somehow. She should hear what-

"Never thought of that, huh? Oh to be so young and carefree! Just promise me you'll play with Sir in the future, for safety's sake. Maybe you could do without stimulation for a few hours instead of insisting they keep you tied up and stuffed!"

She shook her body desperately, and whined in her throat, like an animal pleading for compassion. And then she started to sob.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't mean to embarrass you. There's nothing wrong with having a high sex drive at your age. I just wanted to make sure you were safe, sweetie. I can leave if you want."

He placed the headphones back on her.

"I have always been a sex doll," her own voice chimed in, helpfully, sending a powerful cascade of vibrations through her sex.

"Unh unh! Unh unh!" she screamed as loudly as she could through the gag.

"You want me to stay?"

He palmed her breast, bouncing it gently.

"Well, okay. But I don't like how you're tied up. If I stay, we need to do something about your bonds first, okay?"

She moaned her agreement, pulling as hard as she could at her wrist. His rough work shirt pressed against her naked body, and she held still, feeling the bolt clang and move, freedom just moments away.

12