Trappers Bend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, pull your hand down."

Ana tugged, expecting the bond to give way, but it didn't move. The connection was rock solid.

"It's good I came here when I did. If you'd pulled straight backwards and forwards, that bold could have slid out and given you a nasty bruise. I'll leave a note for Sir to give everything an extra tightening so his sex toy doesn't get hurt!"

Karl patted Ana's rump affectionately, listening to her little snuffling sounds as she sagged in her bonds.

"Glad you're calmer now," he said, rolling her nipples between his rough fingertips. "That loose bolt must have been quite stressful."

"You know, I play a little bit too," he added, rolling a nipple between his rough fingers. "Let's see if I can make you a little more comfortable. "

She felt his other hand trace along her inner thigh as he continued tormenting her sensitive bud. A moment later, she heard his lips smack.

"I take it you're enjoying that vibrator."

"Unh unh!"

"Really? Hmm."

She felt his hands around her waist, supporting himself as he knelt down in front of her sex. His bristly beard brushed her inner thigh, his warm puffing against her.

The dildo chose that moment to shock her, and she whimpered as her thighs twitched and her pelvis clenched involuntarily, straining against her binding, and pressing into his face. She pulled back with a gasp, but not before he gave her a kiss on the edge of her sex, where her lips pouted out around the strap.

"Delicious," he said. "Did you know, my first wife was a redhead? Submissive too. As beautiful as you in her day."

He ran his tongue along the edge of the strap.

"I don't think she would have enjoyed something like this, though," he said. "Too dehumanizing, but some women just take to it."

He traced the strap to where it split in two straps at her taint. She jumped as a thick calloused finger circled her anus, pressing her sex into his face again.

"Yes, you're right. I should be attending to the girl in front of me, not reminiscing. You said this was uncomfortable earlier. May I?" he asked, pulling lightly at the strap.

She grunted hesitantly, unsure what he'd do once he got the dildo out. Still, releasing one bond was a start, and she was exhausted by the constant stimulation.

"Thank you, Ana," he said, his fingers on the strap. He paused. "I think you'll enjoy the change."

She wasn't sure what that meant, but the feeling of the dildo sliding out was a relief. She mumbled her thanks, and immediately started struggling against her bonds, desperately trying to show him that she wanted everything else off as well.

There was a rustling, his hands off her briefly and then suddenly, something hot and bulbous at her entrance.

Ana froze.

No! He couldn't think she meant....

With a happy sigh, he thrust his enormous cockhead past her lips. She made a little squeak of disbelief in her throat, pulling at the binds as he stretched her opening. She felt the cock twitch every time she writhed. He was enjoying her struggles.

"Just wonderful, Ana. A most gracious and welcoming hostess," he said, grabbing her buttocks in his hands, sliding deep inside of her. "I see why those two men don't mind sharing you."

She let out a shaky breath, pulling at the restraints, then sagging back in defeat.

"Now now, no one likes a pillow queen," he said, prodding her rectum with her finger, causing her to press forward onto him.

"Good girl," he said repeating the motion. "Stay with me."

"I take it one of your guests will be enjoying you in the same manner when they return?" he asked, thrusting in deeper, his huge cock finally bottoming out inside of her. "Or perhaps both? I suppose for you, the more the merrier."

She pressed against him harder, faster. Humiliated and hopeless, all the determination she'd had to escape was now focused on chasing the orgasm she desperately needed.

He ground against her, patting her ass affectionately, then suddenly pulled back, his tip barely inside of her.

"Ana, I need you to be honest with me. You seem like a girl who has been denied. Has Sir given you permission to orgasm?"

She froze for only a moment. "Unh huh!" she said, in as cheerful and positive a voice as she could muster as she tried to pull him back inside of her.

"Really, Ana? You used to seem like such an honest girl. The sluttiness I don't mind -- it works for you. But the lying? I do hope Sir can whip a bit more integrity into you."

She sobbed, tears of frustration flooding out from under the blindfold.

Karl's voice softened, the back of his hand stroking her cheek.

"Don't cry. It was partly my fault too. I really shouldn't have used a plaything that didn't belong to me, particularly one so insatiable."

"I really just dropped by to leave you and the boys some housewarming presents, and an invitation to a dinner party. With a few more days of training, I'm sure you'll make a great impression. Perhaps I'll even indulge you then!"

"Since you can't give me a hug or a handshake, how about a squeeze goodbye?"

He thrust into her again, and obediently, her sex clenched around him.

She heard a zip, and a soft, squishy sound, like someone applying hand sanitizer.

"It's a date, then," he said, reaching behind her and pulling her butt cheeks apart. "Here's your invite."

He pressed a chillingly cold, metal buttplug against her back hole, forcing it in with a single twisting thrust that made her squeak and left her gasping in shock. He twitched and gasped as she clenched around him.

"That's enough!" he said, smacking her ass. "What would your owners think if they came home to a toy filled with cum? Now can I trust you to hold onto this, or not?"

He began to gently twist the buttplug back and forth, while pulling on it.

"Well, you have a strong grip, at least. I may have to try your ass next time, if Sir doesn't mind," he said, slowly sliding out of her.

He slid the dildo back in and strapped on the harness, taking a moment to spread her lips to either side and give it an extra notch.

"Well, see you later," he said, patting her shoulder in an avuncular way. "And tell them to enjoy the present!"

She sagged as the door started to close.

"Oh, sorry, sorry, just one more thing," Karl said.

She heard him kneel down behind her, and pop the cap off a sharpie, then felt him scrawl hastily all over her backside.

"Bye now," he said, closing the door with finality.

As Ana quietly sobbed and shivered to the sound of her voice telling her yet again that she was made to be a sex toy, another visitor watched silently from the back of the room.

12