Trappers Bend Ch. 12

Story Info
With the boys busy, Miss enjoys a girls' night with Ana.
4.6k words
4.57
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Girls Night In

Hello, my lovely perverts. Thanks for the kind feedback, and for sticking with me through this long story. It's been a while, so here's a quick recap of the last few chapters. Feel free to skip to the chapter if you don't need it. As always, this is just fantasy:

Byron and Dane went out to look over the site where they took Ana and make sure they didn't leave any evidence of their nefarious deeds, leaving Ana alone in a sinister bondage and training device.

While they were out, Ana nearly escaped thanks to a loose bolt, but was caught by Karl, a fellow slaver and her parents former handyman who was supposedly just stopping by with a housewarming present for her new "roommates." After taking some shocking liberties with Ana, Karl left behind some gifts: a buttplug, an invite to a party at his house, and his slave, Goldie, or as Ana quickly learns to call her, Miss.

Meanwhile, Karl sent Tilly to spy on the boys, apparently to make sure his new neighbors weren't getting sloppy and inviting unwanted scrutiny of his own unsavory activities. The boys catch, capture her, and take her to Ana's house, where she introduces them to Goldie, and cautions them to keep an eye on her; the former athlete turned slave is a fantastic trainer, but a very forceful personality, and a very particular idea of what a slave should be, as Ana soon finds out.

Byron agreed to drive Tilly to Karl's leaving Ana alone with Dane and Goldie. The dominatrix-slave made a big impression on Dane and a bigger impression on poor Ana, who she was determined to train into a cow for her master. Goldie promised to keep Ana's escape to herself, but immediately told Dane to help convince him the slave needed a firmer hand. Ana still thinks Goldie is keeping her secret, something the woman will use as leverage over her "little cow."

"Jesus, what did you do to her, Byron?"

"Nothing I didn't want, Karl," Tilly replied, closing the front door. "Besides, Byron was a perfect gentleman. It's his son who needs to learn some manners."

"You're being too hard on him," Dane chimed in. "He didn't even damage your blouse, aside from cutting off the buttons, and saved those for you. Just have one of your girls fix it."

"You've got my very last girl, dear. Fortunately, I have the time to fix it myself."

"Really?" Byron asked. "Karl, I knew you were settling into retirement, but the way your ladies talk, I'd think you still had quite the operation going."

"Oh, a little business now and then, but between Tilly and Goldie, I'm busy enough for an old man. You, on the other hand, have your hands full. How's it going with the boy?"

"You two tell me."

"He handled himself well in the field this afternoon," Tilly said. "And he reads people reasonably well. It didn't take him long to suspect that we have... a history."

Karl smirked. "I'm not going to find any marks tonight, am I?"

"Aside from the rope marks on my wrists, you mean? None that you didn't put there yourself, dear," Tilly replied, dryly. "If Byron didn't have pressing matters to attend, I'd suggest we change that."

"Something to look forward to," Byron said, squeezing her shoulder.

She pouted. "Not at the party, but soon. Goldie has already seen me tied up by you once, and that was more than enough. Besides, I shall only have eyes for Ana."

Goldie licked her lips. "Has she had many female lovers? Wait no, I'd rather ask her myself."

Byron sighed and shook his head. "So, Karl, how are we doing so far?"

"Well, missing Ana's glasses during the snatch was sloppy, and you guys almost caught a witness. Pretty girl, too," he mused. "In fact, there's a collector I know, who-"

"Sweetie, no," Tilly chided.

Karl cleared his throat. "Right, sorry. Anyway, it wasn't bad for his first mission, but 'not too bad' gets you in jail. Just make sure he understands he's not ready to go off on his own yet."

"Oh, I will. Did we miss anything else?"

Karl shrugged. "I found a couple threads and scraps from her clothing, but in that no one even knows she's gone, you guys did alright. How's she settling in?"

"A little too easily. She's very submissive, and I think the boy underestimates her. I'm worried either he'll let his guard down for her or he'll be unprepared for the next."

Karl and Tilly shared a glance.

"Well, he didn't do too badly when I met him," Karl said. "I hope a stranger finding her glasses put the fear of God in the boy. How long did it take for him to catch on?"

"I might have given him a little nudge, but Dane's a bright one -- he figured out what you wanted pretty quickly," Byron said, modestly.

"Good, glad he's smart," Karl said, gruffly. "It would be shit luck to be careless and dumb."

"What does that mean?" Byron asked in a measured tone.

"Well, you're right about him underestimating her. Your girl managed to almost get a wrist loose. Another five or ten minutes on her own, and she'd have done it.

"I've known Ana for a long time -- she's smart, but cerebral -- she's no escape artist, she's no athlete, and she's way out of her depth here. That means someone on your end really fucked up."

"Oh shit, Karl."

Karl nodded. "I know that he's 18, and thinks the world is his. We've all been young, dumb, and full of cum. But I'm in this with you, too. So is Tilly, and so is Goldie, you understand?"

"Of course, Karl. It won't happen again."

"Hey, no harm done, and it was more than worth it for a few minutes with Ana. Just keep your eyes open is all I ask."

"Is that why you left Goldie with us?"

"Yeah, mostly."

"Oh, come off it Karl," Tilly scoffed.

"I said, 'mostly.' Goldie's a great trainer -- maybe the best I've seen. Let's say I want to keep her skills sharp and help my good friend set his son up for success. Besides, I'm hoping I can talk the boy into a sale; Goldie trains 'em just how I like, boy howdy."

"I don't think there's much chance of that, is there, Byron?" Tilly asked.

"Yeah, he's smitten. And to be fair, she really is something. I'm okay with him keeping his first catch -- she's a natural, and it will make it a lot easier to keep the house for operations. Still, I wish he'd act a little more like a trainer and a little less like a smitten boy. If he.... Why are you two smiling?"

"Ana's not the only one out of her depth, Byron," Tilly said. "Suffice it to say, I'm sure Goldie has them both well in hand. I would not want to be Ana right now," Tilly said.

"Well, maybe for a few hours," she added with a smile. Byron frowned. "Is there anything you want to tell me about her?"

"No, I don't think so. Karl?"

"Nothing I can think of. She's a straight arrow, that Goldie."

"Unbelievable," Byron shook his head.

"I told you what you need to know when I introduced you, Byron," Tilly said. "She's a very strict and skilled trainer, she's sufficiently loyal, she loves her work, and she has a very dominant personality. But she also has a very particular idea of how a slave should be, which may not align with yours or Dane's. Keep an eye on the two of them, and none of that will be a problem."

Karl chuckled. "Tell that to Ana."

"Poor, sweet Ana." Tilly replied wistfully.

* * *

"Hey Dane. I'm heading home now. Everything green?"

"Just a second," Dane said, turning down the stereo. "Yeah. Very productive afternoon, actually. Thing went smoothly at Karl's?"

"Uh, yeah," Byron replied. "What are you doing right now?"

"You remember that wheelie cart deal you used to have for-"

"I remember. What about it?" Byron asked.

"Well, I'm building us a new, improved one," Dane said, proudly. "Hurry home and you can help me finish it."

There was a pause.

"Hello?"

"For our host?" Byron asked, in the level tone that meant he had something on his mind.

"Yeah. Her new friend gave me a few, uh, gift ideas," Dane replied, wondering where it's going. "Is that a problem?"

"Where's our host right now?"

"Just about to start a girl's night with her friend."

"Just the two of them?" Byron asked.

"Yeah, Dad. Until I finish up here. Why? Is something wrong?"

Byron cleared his throat. "Everything's fine. You just might want to check and make sure everyone is playing nice. I'll see you soon."

"Sure thing. Bye now," Dane said, hanging up the phone.

"What's with him?" he mumbled to himself, turning the speakers back up.

* * *

Ana felt a hand stroking her head and sighed. She knew whose hand it was, but for a moment, she let herself think it had all been a dream anyway. She was cozy and hopeless and had nothing to worry about. All the bad things that would happen were beyond her control, and had not happened yet.

"Wake up little cow," Goldie said.

The hand tightened in her hair, and Ana's stomach with it. Suddenly, she was very aware of her bladder.

"Mmmm?"

Ana hadn't even known she was gagged until she tried to speak. She noticed it now -- the panel gag pressed against her chin and over her mouth. She looked up at Miss. The woman was still in her fetish outfit, only her red lips and hard eyes visible looming over Ana, whose head rested in her lap.

"Sir and Master are out in the workshop, preparing something special for you, so we're having a girl's night. A little training, a little recreation, maybe a makeover if you're lucky," she smiled.

"But first, I take it, you need to relieve yourself?"

Ana nodded.

"Your master takes you outback, I assume?"

She shook her head, grunting and gesturing towards the bathroom. Her arms weren't restrained, except for the thick leather mittens around her hands, held on by thick, bondage cuffs. She flexed them experimentally. Her fingertips barely moved an inch.

"Really? Inside? Well then, this should be exciting for you," she said, yanking on Ana's leash. She sat up, awkwardly trying to rub her eyes with the clumsy gloves.

"Very well, my rules are very simple: you do what I say when I say it, or you suffer the consequences. I will not explain, repeat, or negotiate. Understand?"

Ana sighed, nodding. She was naked except for the harness, and felt very vulnerable next to the tall, athletic dominatrix.

"Good. You may make one small mistake tonight. Do not make a second. Up," She said, rising to her feet. Ana felt her legs tremble as Miss pulled her up by the collar.

"You have a hobble chain, so watch your step. Eyes forward, and walk towards the back door."

Miss held the leash tightly by her collar, walking her slowly through the house. It was late afternoon and already dark. She dreaded the thought of going out into the cold. As they walked through the kitchen, Ana's eyes flicked to the knife block on the counter. She'd never contemplated killing someone -- still wouldn't contemplate it. And yet the sight made her wish her hands were free. Miss stopped, yanking on her chain.

"Which way did I say to keep your eyes, cow?"

Ana made an apologetic noise and nodded towards the door, her eyes wide.

"That was your one. Not even out the door, and you've already blown it."

Goldie pulled on the chain, dragging Ana's face towards her. The woman looked up, terrified.

"And what was it that drew you attention, little Ana? It wasn't those knives over there, was it?"

Ana shook her head frantically.

"Are you sure?" she asked softly. "Your Miss enjoys a rebellious slave, but she absolutely can't stand a liar."

Ana whimpered pressing her legs together.

"Deep breaths, slave. If you piss yourself in Sir's kitchen with your hands bound, you won't like the way I make you clean it up."

Without another word, she opened the door. A blast of cold air left Ana shaking before she was even outside. Miss barely seemed to notice, calmly walking the shivering slave across the deck and through the gate. Ana kept her eyes low, terrified of what Miss would do to her if she so much as looked in the wrong direction. She was so cold she didn't even hesitate when Miss had her squat and piss on the lawn.

"You whimper better than you moo, little one. Maybe I should call you 'bitch,' instead," Miss said, idly fondling her hair as Ana pressed her head back against her, desperate for any warmth.

"Done? Good. Assuming you didn't get piss or dirt all over yourself, you've made it through your first task without causing me further inconvenience."

Ana's tears turned cold against her cheeks, as she shuffled back towards the door.

* * *

The shower was not pleasant, but it was mercifully brief. In the dark, Ana had gotten her legs wet and dirty, and even got dirt on her gloves. Miss noticed as soon as she stopped in the doorway, making Ana stand shivering just outside while she took off her own boots, and wiped the dirt off the slave's feet and gloves with a towel.

Her taunts had been cruel, but the silence was worse. Miss dragged Ana through the house to the shower stall and wordlessly sprayed down Ana's lower half with cold water, before wiping her off so roughly she nearly managed to bruise her. Then, she dragged the still shivering slave back to the den.

"Knees," she commanded, pointing in front of the couch. Then, one more word as she leaned forward to unstrap the gag.

"Silence."

Miss sat in front of Ana, and as the slave watched, opened the vertical zip that ran between the legs of her tight latex bodysuit. Even Miss' pussy seemed intimidating to Ana. Small, pale, puffy lips pouted out, neat and immaculate like everything else about her. Ana winced as she saw the four heavy-gauge piercings through each lip, currently filled with gold retainers, and a small, dainty ring through her clit hood, the captive ball, an amber-colored jewel.

"Do you like Miss' pussy, slave?"

"Y-yes, Miss."

"What do you like about it?"

Ana's brow furrowed as she looked up at Miss, searching for some clue as to how she should respond.

"Your pussy looks very sexy with the, uh, piercings," she said, nervously. Miss smiled in a way that made Ana immediately regret giving the complement.

"Look closer, then," the dominatrix said, lightly hooking a leg over Ana's shoulder. "9 piercings, all in one night. Do you see how big the ones through my lips are?"

"Yes, Miss," Ana whispered.

"Do you think it was kind of my Master to give me those pretty piercings, slave?"

Ana shuddered. "I... I don't know, Miss."

Miss laughed. "You don't know if it's kind for a Master to make his slave look pretty?"

"It... it must be kind, Miss."

"Of course it's kind when a Master cares enough about a slave to decorate her body. How about you, slave? Would you like me to treat you kindly and make you even prettier?"

Ana was breathing hard. She was balanced with her gloved hands pressed into the couch, her arms tensing. The memory of Miss pawing at her body and talking with Sir about all the ways they might pierce and mark her body was fresh in her mind.

Aside from her ears, Ana had no piercings. She'd considered body piercings before. If she ever broke free, she might even go thought with it. But please, not like this. Not from her.

"Arms at your sides, slave. And pay attention; you're about to learn something important about yourself."

It's now or never, Ana thought. But she'd lowered her arms to her sides, and Miss was already bent forward, strapping the heavy cuffs to her harness. As the second cuff was attached, Ana felt her chest loosen, and took in a deep shaky breath, the tension starting to drain from her aching arms. The fight or flight moment was gone; she could do neither.

"Calmer?"

Ana looked up and tried to say the words, but no sound came out. She nodded, blinking away tears.

"I'm glad, slave," Miss said, stroking her face. "Very few slaves find it soothing to be bound this early in their training. It should tell you what it tells me: that you're right where you belong. Now, close your eyes, take three deep breaths, and answer my question."

Ana took three deep, shuddering breaths, immersed in the feeling of Miss' hands rubbing her head, and the faint scent of her sex: light and just slightly tart, almost like citrus. Miss' words echoed in her head. She made no effort to argue with them or tune them out. Soon, she'd be eating Miss' pussy, silently repeating them to herself.

She felt Miss tilt her chin up, and opened her eyes to gaze at the blurry mask of the woman who had her completely under her control.

"I'd like you to be kind to me, Miss," Ana said, quietly.

"Very well, slave. If you are good and Sir permits it, I'll reward you with a mark. Now, thank your Mistress."

She thrust her sex forward, arcing a leg over Ana's shoulder, pulling the slave face down into her sex. Then, with Ana trapped, she scooted back and draped her other leg over her, forcing the slave to shuffle forward awkwardly, her face pressed into her Mistress.

"Thnk you Miff," Ana mumbled.

The dominatrix sighed in pleasure, wrapping her hands in the slave's hair, pleased at her slave's soft lips and talented tongue. "You're welcome, Slave. That's good. All the way down to the taint, and back up. Good. Now start at my taint again.... That's it. Lap me like a thirsty little bitch for a while."

She dug a heel into Ana's flank.

"Slower and deeper, bitch," Miss sighed. "Better."

She relaxed, guiding Ana leisurely by the hair.

"I think Sir was very impressed with your performance today. You're a good slave for a young master. They love chubby little blowup dolls like you, all tits and ass, and drippy, needy holes. I don't think he minds that the only thought in your head is getting your holes stuffed. Do you think he minds?"

Ana winced as Miss pulled her head up by the hair. "No, Miss."

"That's right. Nibble and suck gently along my lips now, so you can see how nice my piercings are. A little firmer.... Good."

"You know, male dominants don't mind filthy slaves as much, either. They expect their little animals to get a little piss and dirt on them now and again. Especially trappers, like the ones who took you."

Ana whimpered, flashing back to her capture -- The cold, the helplessness, the feeling of not being able to breath. And then the numbing unreality of losing control of her bladder. She'd been drugged and half unconscious, but the sensations were frozen into her mind. She shivered just thinking of being set down in the bitter cold, Sir cutting off her piss-soaked clothes, then wrapped and carrying her back to her own home like a bundle of meat.

"Do you think I mind, slave?" Miss asked, her voice seeming to come from impossible far away.

"Mind, Miss?"

Ana felt the words leave her mouth and her tongue sink back into Miss, marveling at the way her body seemed to carry on without her. She breathed in Miss' musk, some part of her expecting it to bring her back.

"I don't like to repeat myself. Do you think I minded cleaning up your mess earlier this evening?"

She pulled Ana's head up.

"I'm sorry, Miss," she mumbled, her eyes looking down.

"Eye contact when you speak to me," she said, pulling painfully on the hair. "It keeps a girl honest," she added, with a cruel smile.

"Miss, I'm sorry. It was dark, and-"

Miss slapped her cheek.

"Did I ask if you were sorry?"

Ana swallowed nervously, forcing herself to look back up at Miss.

"No, Miss."

"Did I ask if it was dark?"

"No, Miss."

"What did I ask, then?"

"If you minded cleaning up my mess."

"That's right. And did I?"

"I think so, Miss," Ana said, amazed at the calmness in her voice. She'd experienced dissociation many times since her capture, but it had never been quite like this. She knew she was a captive being used against her will by a cruel woman, but it didn't have the same meaning. The small things she liked about her situation -- the touch and taste, and aching arousal -- were bigger and more real than ever, but the fear and anger and humiliation that swirled inside her had lost all significance.

12