Trappers Bend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, I do mind. Keep licking me while we talk," Miss said, sitting back.

"Yes, Miss," Ana said quietly.

"So, little slave, do you think you deserved to be punished this time?"

"I don't know, Miss."

Miss pulled sharply on her hair.

"I didn't ask what you know. Tell me what you think, and why."

"Yes, Miss. I don't deserve punishment, because it wasn't one of your rules."

The woman looked please. She pulled Ana back down and for several moments, ground against her mouth and nose, filling Ana's face with her scent.

"And shouldn't I assume that you know well enough not to get dirt and piss on yourself?" she finally asked.

Ana flushed, her voice sad and sweet, her eyes shining. "No, Miss. Because I'm just a...."

"Continue."

"Because I'm all the things you've said I am. I'm a cow, and a bitch, and a chubby little blowup doll with a drippy hole."

She shivered, pressing her legs together. Miss had been right about her hole.

Miss reached down and "That's a very good point, little slave. No punishment for that tonight, but there's a cost," she said, pulling Ana's head higher. "Next time I have to clean up your piss, your thirsty little mouth is going to clean up mine. And you're going to beg me to do it before I request it. Understand?"

Miss gasped and pressed herself into the slave's face. Ana felt a strange sense of joy. It was her tongue and lips that had cracked that woman's poise, if only for a moment.

"I'll take that as a yes. Finish me off, slave."

Ana sucked in the woman's piercing, her teeth gently pressed around it as she worked the ring with her tongue. Miss tried to pull her face back down to her opening, but Ana hung on. And before her captor could chastise her, she was coming, her body and breath trembling quietly as she held Ana's head between her thighs.

"That's enough for now, slave," Miss said, quietly, pushing Ana back on her heels.

"Now, it's your turn."

The slave gasped as Miss stretched out her leg, sliding her latex-covered foot against her sex.

"Th-thank you, Miss," Ana said, her voice shaky.

Gingerly, she slid forward, sliding her lips against Miss' ankle. She hadn't realized how turned on she was. The sensation was overpowering, and she closed her eyes without even noticing, moaning shamelessly. She felt Miss' foot shift as she reached to the side, but didn't think about it. Then there was a whistle and a sharp sting, as the crop struck her right breast.

"Why did I allow you to slide your sloppy cunt all over my nice latex, slave?"

"S-sorry, Miss," Ana stammered.

This time, the crop hit her right on the nipple.

"I thought it was a reward, Miss!"

"And your duty as a slave is just to fulfill your needy cunt while I patiently wait here, watching you mess up my outfit?"

"Miss, I don't-" Ana stopped, realization dawning in her eyes. "How may this slave please you, Miss?"

"You're a sex slave. Tempt me to use you again."

Ana stared up into Miss' eyes, breathing heavily. Slowly, she started to circle her hips, her lashes fluttering as she fought to keep her captor in her gaze. She licked her lips, moaning and trying to project desire.

Miss rolled her eyes and picked up a cellphone from the table.

"If that's the best you can do, slave, finish up, so I can whip you and kennel you for the night."

"No Miss, it's not," Ana said in a low, husky voice.

The dominatrix looked up in interest, to see her slave smiling faintly. "This is all very easy for you, isn't it? You know what you and Sir do turns me on. You know I'm too weak to escape or challenge you. So you..." she shivered, "you intimidate me into compliance and do what you want with me."

"But look at me now. I'm not broken, but tonight, I'm eager to serve you, however you wish. But this," she said, pressing against her captor, "is wasted on your ankle, Miss."

"You impertinent slut, I should tan your hide!" Miss said. She looked down for a moment, and even through the mask, Ana could see a hint of something bashful, even sweet in the gesture.

"If you wish, Miss," she replied.

Miss slid her foot back and stood up, walking into the other room. When she came back, Ana struggled to figure out what she had. The nearsighted girl could barely make out something small and purple sticking out of her leg.

It was only when she got close to Ana that she realized what her captor had: a firm, silicone dildo strapped onto her right thigh. She leaned forward to kiss it, but Miss lifted her firmly by the straps of her harness.

"Come and sit on my lap, slave," she said, leading Ana back to the couch.

It was hard to get in position with her arms anchored, but Miss was strong, and pulled her into position. The dildo was thick, curved and tapered, with hard, pointed nodules along the side. The shape was not made to slide smoothly in and out but to make the slave feel owned, inside and out. But Ana was very wet, and very ready, and it slid in with only a sigh from Ana.

Miss cupped her backside, taking Ana's right nipple into her mouth as the slave rocked back and forth, sighing in pleasure. She gratefully closed her eyes, as the woman's fingers trailed down her body, finding and gently stroking her swollen clit. And then Miss bent Ana's head back and kissed her, nibbling at Ana's soft lips. It only lasted moments and then Miss' lips were at her neck, biting and holding her as the slave whimpered.

"I'm close, Miss. Very close."

"Do you have something you want?"

"May I cum Miss? Please, may I cum?"

Miss pinched her nipple and twisted. Ana could tell by the way she sat back that the dominatrix was watching her again, enjoying the way she suffered. She forced herself to look into her captor's eyes.

"May this worthless slave please cum for her wonderful Miss?"

Ana's heart raced to see Miss smile.

"You may, slave."

12