All Comments on 'Trapping Each Other'

by adifferentindianfamily

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have no clue where u have got ur ideas about Samosa calories…

On an average a single samosa carries approximately 640 KCal…

So…I don’t think it qualifies for diet food…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rarely do I see how game playing in a budding relationship lead to this stories finality.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Let's see - he became her friend, he listened to all of her problems and advised her on her crushes. He gave her fashion advice. He never made any physical advances toward her - for years. I were her my assumption would be that he was gay.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable: worth reading carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its different and refreshing.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Maybe a bit more graphic at the end than I expected from the pace of most of the story. However the rest of it is well-paced and you shift the perspective very cleverly - even allowing for the giveaway title. I like your gentle approach, which is what you said to expect. It allows us to see how the relationship develops and how she reels him in - and how he gradually realises what she is doing. 4* because I felt that the last section jarred (not that it mightn't be right in a different story) otherwise a sweet and novel approach. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have never read a better story. So romantic and so decent. Looking for more similar stories from you.

mathur_nkmathur_nk8 months ago
Wonderful loving couple

This is a wonderful loving wife story. Nothing of cheating deceiving or third person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous