Traumatically Blessed Ch. 02

Story Info
An injured son and a loving mothers helping...
5.9k words
4.65
55.4k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**I'd like to thanks Kristencloseted for editing my work. It's much appreciated. This is my second chapters to this story. The first chapter was originally issued under the name Whatcouldofbeen but I really didn't like that screen name so I switched to this one. I hope you all enjoy.**

1.

"Oh god Peter, how am I going to control myself around our son?" Rebecca said to her lost love when she was safely in her room, leaning against the door and trying to control her breathing. Her body was still trembling from the intense orgasm she had received from grinding herself against Matt's mighty cock. "He's so much like you and yet, so different."

Entering her bathroom, she started the water to the tub and started dragging her panties over her ass. The saturated gusset clung to swollen lips as she pushed them down her legs unit they finally settled on the floor where she kicked them into her laundry basket. She looked up into the mirror and the flushed woman she saw, a face she had not seen in a very long time. The woman staring back at her with her face and breasts glistening with her son's drying seed just radiated sex. She had opened these yearnings from deep within, which were going to be impossible to bottle again. She could still taste her son on her tongue, and it stirred a hunger that was not at all related to food. She brought her cum covered hand up to her mouth and licked herself clean like a pampered kitten, savoring every morsel.

"Get ahold of yourself Becky", she said to herself as she lowered her voluptuous body into the steaming tub. "What would Peter think of how your acting!"

Truth be told, she knew it would turn him on immensely, but if he was alive, her actions would be only for him. He had told her before he died that he didn't want her to waste away without him, but it had been over two years without a single date. She knew he would want her to move on, but with her son? Yes, Matt was perfect for her. He was smart, caring, and oh my god that cock, but he was also her son. Someone who society had decided long ago she wasn't supposed to be sexually attracted to. Yet, here she was. Rubbing her clitoris in the bathtub while imagining the look on her son's face as he stared wantonly at her body.

Her body continued to tremble as she thought of how she had been acting around her son since his return from the hospital. Strutting around with barely any cloths on. Draping herself over him like he was her husband. She had to admit to herself she craved the way he had been looking at her and that he had been filling all the roles a husband should have, all but one.

Whenever she felt down, Matt was there to make dumb jokes to make her smile. If she wanted to talk, he was always there to listen and they often stayed up late, talking for hours. Her cuddled up next to him while he held her close. Yes, she had been treating him as much more than her son for quite a while.

What had caused that? She didn't remember their relationship being this way before his accident. Was her almost losing him the cause? Of course, her maternal instinct caused her to faun on her baby since then, but that didn't explain her constant yearning to be near him, to smell his skin and his sweat after he got done lifting in his makeshift gym. Maybe it was because he was around her more. Before him falling, he would be out with his friends, on a date or off at school. Was his now spending every evening with her causing her to fall in love with him and not just the love of a mother, that was always there, but romantic love?

Was she taking advantage of him? Is she using his fragile state to turn him into a replacement of Peter? Was his overwhelming frustration with not being able to orgasm just an excuse for her to take things to a physical level? And then when he had made his confession, she had pounced on him like an insatiable cougar!

With those troubling thoughts flowing through her mind she finally realized that the bath water had gone cold. She had been sitting in the tub for quite a while pondering her current predicament. Sitting up and quickly scrubbing her face and body she settled with a final resolve. Getting out of the tub and drying herself she decided to wait and see. Now with Matt's head was clear of the weeks worth of baby batter that clouded his mind, maybe he wouldn't feel the same. The way he had been treating her and looking at her could all now be resolved and she could lock her own emotions away. She wasn't going to change her behavior because he would notice but she would pay attention and see if he has changed. If he still felt the same, she would know and they would take it slow so that he was sure she was what he wanted.

2.

I woke with a smile on my face the next morning. I hadn't felt better since before the accident and it was because of my loving, beautiful, sexy, vivacious mother. I still could hardly believe it had happened, but there on my stomach, chest and pubic hair was dry, flakey evidence; which made me smile even wider.

"I should probably get a shower." I said aloud to no one.

Throwing my legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up, I pulled my chair over to me and quickly transferred. With thoughts of my mother blaring in my head, my cock was already filling with blood. I wonder how long before I can get a repeat performance. Hopefully she wouldn't make me wait too long, but she obviously isn't going to fall between my legs every time I get an hardon; or maybe she will. She did get pretty worked up last night, and that kiss. Just the thought of it made my heart race. I had never felt anything like it. I hope I can convince her that she needs me as much as I need her.

I found myself sitting in the shower, stroking my cock, as flashes of my mother from last night, ran through my mind. Her long dark hair that, when she left it down, covered the left side of her face and flowed down her chest. The look in her mischievous blue eyes that I saw light up with lust and excitement; a look from her I had never seen before, but cannot wait to see again. Her delicate shoulders that tensed as she worked my cock like the most experienced pro. My mother was not a very large woman, only just over five foot, but she had curves you would find in one of those comic books I read as a child. Her breasts were almost too big for her; along with her wide, strong hips, and firm ass, but maybe they just appeared to be because of the dramatic decline of her slim waist. I remembered how my large hands fit perfectly on those hips as she straddled me and ground herself on my body. It was almost like they were made to be perfect fuck handles. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed before the accident just how perfect she was. Shaking myself out of my reverie, I scrubbed myself quickly so that I could get out of the shower and see her again.

I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt and rolled out of my room in search of my mother.

I found her where I knew she would be, in the kitchen, making my breakfast. She hadn't noticed me yet, so I sat and watched her as she stood at the stove humming. She wasn't wearing anything special, just a pair of shorts and a t-shit, but the shorts seemed to mold to her firm ass and the t-shirt was tight enough that they hugged her waist and seemed ready to explode at her chest. With her hair up in a pony tail, she looked good enough to eat. It's a wonder that I wasn't drooling, but I do think I must have stopped breathing because I was suddenly light headed.

She must have felt my presence because she turned to look at me with a smile that could light up a city in a power outage.

"Hey you. Did you sleep well baby?"

"Like a log. I don't think I moved an inch after you left last night. I must have passed right out."

"I know, when I looked in on you this morning you were in the exact same position you were in when I left and still covered in your cum. I'm glad you finally took a shower, piggy." She teased as she turned back to the stove.

I couldn't resist, so I slid over to her, slipped my hand around her waist and pulled her down into my lap.

"Hey there big guy, be careful, I could have burned you."

"I know mom, I just needed to hug you." I said as wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her against my chest and gave her a kiss on the nape of her neck. "I love you." The feel of her breasts pressing down on my arm caused my cock to throb against her ass.

"Mmmm, I love you too. Is that a log in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" She chuckled as she turned sideways in my lap to wrap her arm around my shoulder and kiss me on my forehead.

"I don't think I will ever be able to control that around you mom. You're so beautiful." I said as I looked up into her bright blue eyes.

"Awww, thank you baby," She gushed and then gave me a too quick kiss on the lips. "but you are being awfully familiar for someone who is supposed to be trying to control himself. Remember what I said last night? Now let me finish breakfast before it burns. With all that protein you were throwing around last night, you'll need to replenish your supply." She giggled as she struggled from my grasp and off my lap.

"Fine," I pouted as I rolled over to the table, "but I've been thinking."

"Oh, and what have been thinking about?"

She finished the eggs and bacon and carried the plates over to the table. Setting one in front of me and the other in front of herself as she took a seat kitty-cornered to me at our small kitchen table.

"Well, and hear me out, I don't think we should be controlling ourselves."

"You don't?" she said as we dug into our breakfast.

"No. Last night was fantastic. You know I loved it and I believe you also really got into it."

"I did." She honestly admitted.

"Well, I think you need it as much as I do." I reasoned.

"You do huh? Is that the only reason you think we shouldn't restrain ourselves."

"No."

"So, there is more?"

"Well, yeah."

"You're being awfully bashful all of a sudden, spill it."

"Well mom, I don't know about you, but I felt something last night. When we were kissing. I think it was more than just lust. Hell, at that point my lust was already spilled all over your face and tits."

"Matt!" Mom exclaimed with a shocked look on her face.

"What, I'm just saying."

"I just wasn't expecting you to be talking to me like that so soon."

"I'm sorry, should I not?"

"No, its fine. Just unexpected. So, you were saying."

"Well, as I was saying, I really felt something and I think there might be something going on between us that is a lot more than just mother and son. I think we could be more."

"So, you think we should just rip off our cloths and hump like bunnies?" She said sarcastically.

Blushing I replied, "I didn't say that."

"Well, I figured since we were being all blunt with each other." She laughed. "Baby. I can't say I didn't feel anything either or that I haven't been for a while. I've been thinking a lot about us as well but I'm your mother. What will people think?"

"It's not really up to them. This is between you and me and what we do in our house isn't any of their business. It's not like I'm a child." I said as I reached over to hold her hand.

She squeezed mine in return as she smiled at me. "You most definitely are not, but I am your mother and I worry that I will be taking advantage of you in a vulnerable state. I don't know if you are thinking clearly."

"Yesterday, maybe not, but today I am crystal clear and I know what I want." I declared, staring her straight in the eyes, which made her blush and turn away.

"But there is the problem of what people will think. What will our family think? This would be very difficult to keep a secret especially if I were to become pregnant."

"So, you can get pregnant?"

"Well, of course I can. I'm only 35. I'm probably more fertile now than I was when I got pregnant with you."

"Oh, I just didn't know why you and dad hadn't had any more kids."

"Well, it wasn't for lack of trying and not because of me. Me and your father wanted to have a whole litter of kids, but life is what happens while we make plans."

"So, dad was infertile?"

"Well, he obviously wasn't always. We decided after you we would wait until I was out of high school before we tried for another. I don't know if you remember this but when you were about 2 your father had a stupid, careless accident. He was separating cattle with your uncle and was showing off balancing on a fence when one of the bulls butted the post causing your father to lose balance and came crashing down with his balls taking most of the punishment. Your uncle thought it was hilarious until your father couldn't get up. We rushed him to the emergency room and the doctors were actually surprised at the amount of damage he had done. Well, needless to say, the boys didn't function the same after that and pregnancy just wasn't in the cards."

"I think I remember dad staying in bed for a couple of weeks when I was little. I guess I just didn't understand that is what it was."

"Yep, so no brothers and sisters."

"You know what this could be? This could be a second chance. I obviously still function properly and you still want a litter of kids. Why can't I give them to you?" I exclaimed with excitement.

"Hold on there, big boy. I think you are getting way too far ahead of yourself. I haven't even agreed to be a part of this idea of yours. No. We need to take this slow. Right know you are full of hormones and I'm not sure whether you truly want what you say you want. I'm not saying you and me isn't going to happen but I am still your mother and I need to look out for what is best for you no matter what I want." She said, trying to cool my jets.

With a cocky grin on my face and basically ignoring everything she said except for her last three words, I retort, "So you DO want me."

"That is not what I said and you know it." She said with a laugh. "I'm not refusing your advances, but we will still take it slow. Now that is quite enough talking about this. I have chores and apparently I'm going to need to schedule an appointment with my doctor to get on birth control."

"Birth control?" I said with a dumb look on my face.

"Yes, and don't get any ideas. I'm just not going to be careful in case we do fail to control ourselves. That's already happened once in my life and all I got was a cocky, stubborn, pain in the ass son who's trying to get into my panties." She jabbed. "Now why don't you go feed the chickens or something, like a good son."

"Ok, but are you still going to help me with my little problem?" I smirked.

"It's not little at all and of course I'll help you with it. I'm not going to allow you to get backed up like you were. I'm just not going to help you right now, so scoot and leave me be."

3.

While I was feeding the chickens, my mother got herself dressed and then left to run some errands in town. I figured since I pretty much had the day to myself that I would find out what other chores I could easily perform. We didn't really have a lot since most of the farm operations were done by the renters but I wanted to feel useful. Mom really liked the idea of being self-sufficient so we had a few head of cattle, about a half dozen hogs and then the chickens. Mom also had a large garden but she has always told me that it was off limits because it was her hobby and she really enjoyed working it herself. Come to think of it, I really enjoyed watching her take care of it too. Watching her on her hands and knees pulling weeds in her short shorts that always tended to crawl up her ass. It was truly a sight to behold.

Shaking my head from my day dreams, I headed off to the barn to see if I could manage to run some grain for the livestock. It pretty much just consisted of running an auger from the grain bin and it was already set up to where all I would have to do flip the switch to the auger and open the hatch, but of course, in a wheelchair nothing is simple. It takes real work to roll yourself through lose dirt and rough ground. At this rate I will be so exhausted and would never make it back to the house. Once I made it to the barn, I sat and rested for a minute to let my arms stop shaking. I knew after a while of being in the chair my arm strength would increase a lot. I just wasn't there yet. I ran the grain and then rolled over to the bail stack and pulled down a bail, broke it and forked it into the feeder. Satisfied with the meager work I performed I slowly made my way back to the house.

Once I was back at the house, I figured it would probably be awhile before my mom got back so I grabbed my tablet and went to sit on the porch and read while I waited. Apparently, I had really wore myself out because before long I was laid out on the swing and fast asleep. When I finally opened my eyes, I found my mom sitting across from me wearing her patented button-down man's shirt with her knee tucked under her chin, just looking at me.

"Hey baby."

"Hi mom, where you watching me sleep?"

As I took her in, I could feel my cock filling out in my shorts. She truly was breathtaking and you could tell she was also pretty aroused. Her face was flushed. The breast that wasn't tucked against her leg, was capped with a very hard nipple that could plainly be seen through the thin material of her shirt. With her leg up like that I could also plainly see her powder blue panty covered mound with a significantly darker patch marking the cleft of her vagina.

"Yes baby, I couldn't help myself. You are such a gorgeous young man and I was just...thinking..."

"Thinking? Thinking what?" I said as a righted my body so that I was sitting up in the middle of the swing.

"Hmmm, thinking about how much I want to mount you right now."

A huge smile sprung to my face, thinking I finally had the upper hand.

"Why didn't you?"

"Because baby, I need to be sure. I need to be sure that this..." she said, pointing to herself and then me, "is really what you want."

"I'm pretty sure it is."

"Now it is. Now you are still fueled solely by hormones and I'm still in my prime. What happens ten years from now? I'll be 45 and you'll be 28. My tits will sag and my skin will droop. Are you still going to want me then when you could easily find a younger woman?"

I could tell she was getting emotional and tears were starting to fill her eyes.

"Come here mom." I said as I reached out and took her hand. Pulling her over to me. I led her into my lap where she was facing me and her legs were on either side of me. Looking up into her beautiful face and clear blue eyes I smiled at her.

"Mom, how could you ever think that I would make a promise to you now only to break it years from now when we are both older? As if I could ever break your heart. You are the most important person in my life. I love you more than I love myself. You've been my mother, my best friend, my guardian and hopefully soon you will be my lover. It would be like tearing out my own heart to ever hurt you."

The tears crested her eye lids and were currently flowing over her cheeks as she smiled down on me. My hands slid up her neck to hold her cheeks as I guided her lips to mine. It started as a soft kiss. Just our lips pressed together but then hers began to move and I could feel a soft suction on my bottom lip. My lips opened as I moaned at her very intimate action. She took the opportunity to dart her tongue into my mouth and her lips crushed to mine. She was practically vibrating with arousal as my hands dropped to her bare thighs and slid up to her pliant ass cheeks. Her bare flesh practically molded to my fingers as I took giant handfuls of her firm ass.

Her moan could be heard loud and clear as she threw her head back and ground her mound onto my throbbing cock. I lunged at her throat kissing and sucking. Wanting to taste every inch of her skin. My right hand slid up under her shirt. Up her slim waste and finally taking purchase of her glorious breast, her hard nipple grinding into the palm of my hand.

12