Traumatically Blessed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she took hold of my hand and pushed me back from her. She continued to slide her pussy up and down my column of flesh but she was looking seriously into my eyes.

"What about grandkids. You're my only son. How are you going to give me grandkids if you are fucking your mother?"

"Well, I'm sure our kids will give us many."

That statement must have thrown some switch inside her because she started convulsing in my hands and frantically humped my cock, which seemed to be drowning with all the juice flowing through her panties, drenching my shorts and my cock beneath.

"Oh my God mom, that was so fucking hot!"

"Mmmhm." she moaned as she moved back in to resume making out with me. Breaking the kiss with her forehead pressed against mine she breathlessly said, "But now I think it's your turn. How would you like me?"

"Stand up."

She raised herself from my lap and stood between my legs.

"Now strip." I said as I sat back resting on arm on the back of the swing and my other fished out my hard cock so I could stoke it.

"Here? In broad day light, on the front porch to strip down naked, kneel between my legs and suck her son's cock here, on the front porch, in broad day light, not 500 yards from the road, so anyone who drives by will see my gorgeous mother worshiping my cock with her ass in the air."

"Oh god baby. You are a very naughty boy." She grinned as she started unbuttoning her shirt, slowly revealing her lush body to me. Once the last button was undone, she shrugged her shirt off her shoulders and it fluttered to the ground.

My cock pulsed in my hand as I took in the vision in front of me. I was completely speechless. Not even in Playboy had I ever took in such perfection.

"Oh baby, the way you are looking at me with the hunger in your eyes, the way you are just staring at me; my heart feels like it will burst from my chest and my pussy is just gushing. My legs feel like they might crumble right out from underneath me. I can't take it anymore. Tell me what to do next."

"Now your panties."

She reached up to panties, ready to slide them over her hips when I stopped her.

"No. Turn around. Present your ass to me. I want to savor every moment of this."

She spun around and pushed her ass out at me while she looked over her shoulder at me. Drinking in the lust in my eyes. She slowly cocked each hip as she shimmied her panties down them. Her ass had a firm hold of her thong but slowly it pealed from between her cheeks. The crotch seemed glued to her clean shaved pussy lips and clung on for dear life, but that too finally gave way and they finally fell from heaven.

While she continued to look at me over her shoulder with a sexy grin she asked, "What next?"

"Bend over and spread your ass for me. Show me what now belongs to me."

"Mmmm, I love this dominant side of you. We are going to have a lot of fun." She said as she dropped her chest lower and pried apart her cheeks. He pussy also opened but there were thick strands of her juice clung to her lips. Trying in vain to hold them together.

This was incredible. She was the most fantastic sight to behold. Her lips were smooth and glistened with her juice. I could just make out the fur she had above her clit, but everything else was completely bare and begging to be sucked on. Above her red pussy lips her skin was clear and as white as snow which just drew more attention to her brown puckered ass hole that was continuously winking at me. I don't know if she was doing that on purpose but I just couldn't take it anymore. I reached for her hip and pulled her back so I could bury my face in her ass. My nose pressed against her star as I breathed her sent in and then sucked her whole pussy into my mouth.

"Oh god. Oh god." She moaned as she lost balance and her weight pushed hard into my face. I held her up as I feasted on her pussy, flicking her clit and then plunging my tongue deep over and over again. She was moaning uncontrollably but I don't think I was going to be able to get her off this way and with the awkward position I wasn't going to be able to continue this for long. I held onto her hips as I pulled away and guided her down to pulsing erection. As her glistening pussy came within reach, I started rubbing my plumb head from clit to perineum through the wettest pussy I had ever felt.

"Wait baby, wait. We can't do this yet. I just got my birth control today and it's going to take at least a couple weeks before it is affective. I thought you wanted me to suck your dick?"

"Fuck the birth control. I told you I want to fill this house with children. There is no time like the present to start. I need this. I need to claim what's mine. No more doubt. No more second guessing. It's time for me to claim my mother's body. To fill her with my seed and mark her with my essence."

My speech apparently took the fight right out of her because she moaned loudly and let gravity pull her exquisitely tight pussy down my cock. I was mesmerized at the sight as after every inch she took she'd lift up and then slide back down, claiming that inch and the next inch. It was an incredibly tight fit, made even tighter with her closed legs between mine. Every time she pulled up her gushing pussy bared my shiny gooey shaft as her inner lips seemed to drag behind. If this is what I got to watch, I don't know how long I was going to last but hopefully my dulled sensations would allow me to last long enough for mom to cum.

I don't think it was going to take her long either with the way she was huffing and puffing as she braced herself on my knees and levered her ass up and down on my cock. When she had succeeded in stuffing 2/3rds of my cock into her pussy, it was apparently too much for her and she started convulsing and lost control of her body. She screamed as gravity forced the last couple of inches into her stuffed pussy.

Finally, I was home I thought as I pulled her back to my chest. I could feel the hard ring of muscle that was her cervices pressing hard against the head of my cock. She was breathing heavy into my ear as her head laid back on my shoulder.

She was moaning words into my ear and her hands held her belly like she could feel my cock through it as little tremors continued to occasionally pulse through her body.

"So long, so deep."

"Home."

"Yes baby. You are finally home and you will never be kept from it every again."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby. I just want to sit here in your arms with your cock stretching my poor pussy." She said as I felt her well trained pussy muscles trying to milk the cum from my balls. Mom had quite the grip and would have forced my cock out if it was any shorter but I was so far into her pussy it just seems to try to drag me deeper.

"You know we are going to have to move, right."

"What? Why?"

"Well baby, you said you wanted to fill this house full of kids and if I'm going to start popping out babies there is no way we can stay around here where everyone knows us. How would we explain me being pregnant all the time when all I do is hang out with my son? One kid we could pass off as mommy getting knocked up on a one-night stand but more than that and people are going to start to get suspicious."

"You are probably right, but it really doesn't matter where we live as long as I am with you. I guess we better start looking for houses."

"We will baby, but for now, mommy needs to get all that nasty cum out of those big bloated balls of yours."

She sat upright in my lap, my cock stirring her insides as she rocked her hips in circles like she was trying to loosen the grip her pussy lips had on my cock.

I moaned loudly at the feeling.

"You like that baby."

"Oh god yes. Make me cum mommy."

"Ok baby, you just sit back and watch mommy's magic pussy milk your cock."

With a slurp she slowly dragged her pussy up my cock to the point where my cock head was just about to leave her warmth then she quickly slammed her ass back down to my lap with a loud fleshy clap marking its arrival. She continued her slow drag up my cock and the thunder clap back down for several minutes until the swing swung in time with her thrusts seeming to force myself back into her pussy at a quicker pace. She was flawless as she used the swinging of the swing to do a lot of the work of fucking back into her pussy.

She then decided to switch it up with quick shallow thrusts on just the top four inches of my cock, twerking my dick like a full throttle piston. Driving deep she continued to twerk with my cock in the deepest depths of her pussy. She had her hand between our legs gripping my balls so I know she could feel them pulling up to my body just about ready to shoot my cum into her.

Pushing her up off my cock I begged, "Turn around mom, I want to look into your eyes the first time I cum inside you."

She was also on the verge of orgasm and she quick scrambled back into my lap were she quickly slid back down my cock and kissed me wildly.

"Please baby, please give it to me. Fill me with your cum and breed your momma. I will be your cum slut. You can cum in me, you can cum on me you can cum anywhere you want as long as you keep giving me that life giving baby batter."

She really didn't need to beg because there was no turning back for me. My balls were already pulling tight to my body and my cock lurched deep within her.

When she felt my cock grow inside her she slammed herself down on my cock and howled in my ear as she washed my waist with her cum. This was probably the most excruciatingly amazing orgasm of my life as her pussy clamped down around the base of my cock and my balls had to work even harder to force my cum past such a tight seal. Nothing was going to slip past my mother's grip and she rocked and squeezed my cock dry.

"Oh my god that was amazing." My mom gasped as she struggled to breath with her head buried in the crook of my neck.

"And it can only get better from here. I love you so much mom."

"I love you too baby, and yes it will. I have so much to share with you. I don't think you understand what you just unleashed upon yourself but for now, do you think we could just spend the rest of the night out here with me in this position for the rest of the night. I don't think my poor legs could move if I tried."

"I know the feeling. I definitely can't move my legs."

"Ha! Smartass."

I chuckled to myself as I squeezed her ass and used it to thrust up into her pussy."

"Again?"

12