Travel

Story Info
Taken by an agressive stranger.
1.5k words
4.27
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator ride is short, as the hotel is far from a high-rise. On the way up she is all over me, hand gripping my balls while she stands on her toes to kiss me, pressing her breasts into my chest. When her tongue is not forcing its way into my mouth, she is firmly biting my lip, not enough to hurt, but close...

The door opens at my floor. She lets me off the back wall of the elevator and we step out. Concierge level. The floor is abandoned on Friday night. Sunday through Thursday this place is packed with sales reps, consultants and traveling employees of the many large company headquarters in the area. On weekends, perhaps the delayed traveler, leaf peepers in the fall and perhaps a wedding party (though I would not want to attend a wedding here -- seriously an airport Hotel?). We head to my room at the far corner of the hotel, top floor.

I worked the key card and pushed the door open. Debbie pushed me through the door and shut it behind her. She had a total "Gotcha" look in her eyes as she leaned back against the shut door, baring my exit with her body, eyes and pure lustful chemistry. There was no question this horny forty-something was going to take everything she wanted. My cock was rock-hard and she was staring at the bulge in my shorts.

"Time to see what we have here", she said as she took my hand and walked me into the room. This was a suite. "Nice room" she commented. "No neighbors to disturb tonight, is my guess" she went on. "Now, Show me the goods". I began to unbuckle my belt. "the shirt first, lets not get impatient". I smiled and unbuttoned my shirt, tossing it onto the little coffee table and stepping out of my shoes (slip on, like any platinum traveler post 9-11). She was standing less than a foot from me, she ran her nails softly down my chest and stomach. "Not bad for an old dude" she grinned and winked. "Now to the main event". I smiled, feeling almost shy under her gaze, hoping not to disappoint. I started on my belt but my hands fumbled a bit -- her stare was almost too much for me. Something about this woman's aura, or chemistry or whatever hocus-pocus crap they all talk about was causing me to loose it. "Don't be nervous, let me help you with that." She deftly undid my belt, pants and zipper. She slid my pants and briefs to my knees then grasped my cock firmly. "Very nice, really" stroking me a bit and staring directly into my eyes. She pushed me gently backward so that I fell into the love seat sized couch.

"Be a good boy and take those pants all the way off." She undid her top showing a black lacy bra holding in a fabulous set of D-sized breasts. Her figure was very nice. Slight roll of fat near her pant line, but otherwise perfect. Like me, she had the body of a seasoned but conscious business traveler. "Mind if I let the 'girls' out?" I replied as any gentleman in my position would, "By all means, please do." She unsnapped the bra, releasing a beautiful pair of breasts. Nice, round, natural, with only a slight droop. She smiled at my reaction "Original equipment big boy, and I know you like from your naughty peeks in the bar." She leaned over me, her breasts inches from my face. "Kiss the girls, but keep your hands off!" I leaned forward, kissing each one, gently licking and sucking each nipple as she made first her right then her left available to my mouth. "Good Boy." I nearly had to sit on my hands.

She straightened up and took a half step back. "Time to meet the naughty lady". She undid her pants, stepped out of them. No panties, this woman was commando, her beautiful pussy just 18 inches from me at eye level. The "naughty lady" could not have been better. She was trimmed to perfection -- not shaved, closely cropped, well-shaped pubes. Her pussy lips were glistening with wetness already. I needed this, I could not take my eyes off it. Debbie gently grasped my hair, tilting my head back, looking down into my eyes -- "I see you like her, now give her a 'kiss hello'". She did not have to encourage me any further. I leaned forward as she stepped forward. I kissed her sweet pussy just below her clit at the top of her lips. I started to reach around to grab her ass cheeks. "Ohh no, big boy, no hands, just the lips. And keep your hands off that nice cock, it's mine." She guided my mouth right back where it belonged. "She likes a French-kiss". My tongue was instantly inside her -- god was she wet -- almost dripping. Then I felt the grip. Her pussy lips gently clamped on my tongue and she giggled. I could have cum from that alone if she had let me keep at it. No..

She pushed my head back onto the sofa and slowly lowered herself toward my hard cock. "Time for the naughty lady to meet the 'big boy', Ohh and kiss the girls while they get acquainted." I was dizzy with lust as she lowered her drenched pussy over the head of my cock and thrust her breasts into my face. I kept my hands down, giving her complete control. Her pussy softly slid over my cock-head then stopped. I wanted to thrust in, giving her all of it but knew better. "Good boy, you learn fast." Then her pussy lips clamped tightly around the top of my cock. She leaned back holding this position and said with a wicked grin "I can only get in three workouts a week at best, but I make the lady workout twice a day." She released then clamped again... I had to have this. To my temporary disappointment she stood off of me, took my hand and lead me to the bedroom. Fortunately, not far.

She lay back on the bed, fully nude, knees up. I was ready to jump on her and plunge all the way in. She looked at me and said, "Me first, Kiss the lady till she is ready for the Big Boy". I crawled up between her legs and began giving her head. She had me by the hair, controlling everything. Now my arms were wrapped around her soft, strong thighs. I was locked in. She got wetter and wetter, almost flowing, bucking against my face. Her pussy was hungry, almost greedy for my mouth's attention. I don't know how long it took till she came in a wet rush, thrusting her pelvis up into my face moaning YES over and over. She rolled to her side, my face still firmly locked between her legs giving her even more control. I had never experienced a pussy as wet as hers. Not like some porno-squirt thing, just wet, flowing with pussy juice. I could not stop licking and sucking her, I was out of control with lust. Finally, she lay back, letting out a huge satisfied sigh...releasing my head.

I started to crawl on top thinking she was ready for me. But no...She rolled me onto my back and straddled me. This woman loved control and I was going to enjoy every second of it. She was looking down at me, again that pretty wet pussy hovering inches over my cock. She gripped the base of my cock tight with one hand and held me down with the other on my chest. She lowered herself onto the head of my cock and started rubbing. In and out, just the head. Each time I came out she rubbed the head up onto her clit...It was clear to me that I was her dildo for now. She became even wetter, loving the control more and more. I was sure I would cum like this if it went much longer. Her pussy juice flowing down my cock, almost puddling, drenching my balls and the stimulation at my cock-head was overwhelming.... It was only a minute or two before she arched her back and let out a scream. Her pussy was incredibly wet and quivering as her entire body stiffened. My cock was soaked.

She let herself down, engulfing my entire cock in her soft, wet, hot pussy. She leaned down, completely relaxed, her wonderful breasts pressing against me. I started to thrust up into her. She said, "No, relax and don't you dare hold back...she needs your cum." With that, her pussy lips gripped the base of my cock and she rode up the entire length, relaxed and slid softly back down...Three times and I exploded. I had not cum so hard or so much in years, decades maybe... Her wetness and my cum were leaking out. She pushed herself up, straddling me again, with a huge smile on her face. She slowly lifted off of my cock and pushed forward a bit, letting herself back down on my stomach, rubbing her pussy up and down over my chest and belly, the combination of our juices dripping all over me, she lay down on top of me, rubbing her entire body against me....I could only relax and enjoy.