Travel Arrangements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the..."

These are the only words that she manages to produce, then her hands are on my breasts.

Hurried, she starts to feel the steel domes covering my breasts. And, still unable to speak, her right hand shoots under my skirt to meet immediately the chain connecting the thigh cuffs.

Finally, she speaks.

"O my god."

Then I see an opening and respond.

"Tonight. My hotel or your house. I'll show you."

"My house. Eight sharp." And she blurts the address.

I manage to put myself in check and leave to return to the table. I have to keep my composure, even if there is turmoil in me. What will I do with Sarah?

The rest of the dinner is pretty uneventful, even if I catch, on various occasions, her looking hard at me, as if she is able to see under my clothes with only her sheer force of will.

After the afternoon meeting, I return to my hotel room to crash. Suddenly, a thought crosses my mind "one down, one to go...."

Easier said than done. I refresh my face, change some clothes and then I ask for a taxi in front of the hotel.

I give the address to the driver and when we arrive, I find myself in front of a condo with the usher opening the door for me.

I ask for Sarah and he calls to alert her of my arrival, then directs me to the lift.

I'm fidgeting as the door slides open, anxious and unsure of what I am going to do.

The door to the apartment is open, and once inside I find myself in a spacious living room with a sofa and a TV set. She is waiting for me, with a glass of wine in her hand and another one waiting for me on a low tea table.

I notice the clothes she is wearing, a sort of a long tunic, light brown, it defines her body contours even when seated.

She rises up to greet me, and I am certain that she is naked underneath that thing.

"Show me."

It's the middle way between an order and a request. But we are in a private apartment and I see no problems in that, without any word I start to shed my clothes on a chair nearby.

I must admit that there is some relief in baring it all. The struggle to keep these contraptions hidden under my clothes all day long, took a toll on my brain.

This might be a place of freedom, of ease of mind.

Unlatching the belt of my skirt, I slowly let it down my legs, observing her gaze. Her eyes widen as she gets a glimpse of the thigh cuffs, then, if possible, she widens them even more as I open my blouse from the top down baring the bra before anything else.

In a couple of minutes, I am in the middle of her living room, wearing my shoes and all the chastity gear that I cannot open.

She is feasting on the sight of my body and as she comes near me, I can actually feel her heart pounding furious in her chest.

"This is gorgeous." She mutters under her breath.

I feel her hands roaming on the belt, contouring its edges and trying to find a way in, without any sensible success, beside fueling my own excitation.

Then she explores the bra. I can see her attention to the locks under the armpits, and I can feel her attempts to insinuate a finger between the lower edge and my ribcage.

"Was it your choice?" She asks abruptly.

"What do you mean? Was it forced on me?"

She is looking right in my eyes, but I speak the truth, well, a good chunk of it.

"It is a gift from my husband. But I decided to put it on."

Maybe she could help with my travel arrangement for the return flight, but I have no intention to spoil the mood.

She opens the sash of the tunic and, I was right, she reveals to be fully naked underneath.

From what I can appraise, she is a natural blond, upstairs matches downstairs, and she is insanely good looking.

Even if I know that I will not find satisfaction today, I jump on her, kissing her deeply while grabbing her ass with both hands.

If she is surprised, it doesn't show. On the contrary, she responds to my attack by putting her arms around my neck to prevent my escape.

It is surprising yet exciting. It seems that the presence of the chastity belt is fueling her excitement just as her arousal is fueling mine. Definitely new, for me, at least.

"Follow me."

She conducts me to another room, her bedroom. On the low dresser in front of the bed, a cornucopia of things is displayed.

Leather cuffs, dildoes, rope, lots of bondage implements.

I'm scanning the assortment as she says: "I'm yours."

This offer takes me completely off my feet, my brain is racing through all the possibilities, then an image is clear in my mind.

I change my tone and order her to turn around. I pick up a head harness from the dresser, a combination of gag and blindfold that I proceed to put on her. After fumbling with the straps, she is silent from a ring gag stuck between her teeth and blind from a sheepskin blindfold on her eyes.

I can literally feel her senses heightened as she is trying to guess what will be my next step. I take advantage of this, grabbing both her breasts from behind. The gag shuts down her yelp of surprise.

Then I pick up a couple of leather cuffs, with some sturdy d-rings attached and put them tightly on her wrists, then I make the same on her ankles.

Taking a coil of rope, I then help her to climb on the bed and tie her ankles to the corners for the frame. I put enough tension so that her legs are forced to spread apart.

Another welp of surprise comes from Sarah, but I block any protest pulling her hands to her ankles and connecting each wrist to the cuff with a snap ring.

This is the position that I imagined just a minute ago, her face is on the mattress, while her crotch and ass are up in the air, accessible in every part. This forces her back to be curved.

I see she is testing her boundaries but the restraints are sturdy and well done. She has absolutely nowhere to go.

"Are you ok?"

I see her nodding under the harness, then I turn my attention to all the things on display on the dresser.

There. What an evil bitch this whole situation has made me!

I pick up a Hitachi wand and butt plug with a pump. Sitting there I also find some lubricant, I will need it.

"Ok, some ground rules, sis." I start slapping her ass to get her attention.

She is trembling with anticipation, I can feel her skin tensing and her muscles exerting their power to try to break free. Yet, she stops and listens.

"You are gagged, so you should be able to scream at will. Actually, it depends on how much you think this flat is soundproof or if you think that the neighbors are going to call the cops on you. But, if you want out at any time, just clench your hands tight two times. Together. So, you understand? Clench twice if you do."

I inspect as she makes a tight fist with both hands.

"Well, there you go. As soon as I see you do that, I'm going to immediately stop and ask if you are ok. Is that clear?"

Another clench. Wonderful.

I let her stew there while I wander around the apartment. There is still a glass full of wine for me in the living room. I gingerly pick it up, as I stumble in the kitchen.

Functional, stylish. In my mind, I am picturing Sarah as someone that is always out dining, yet as I open the fridge I see that it is full of ingredients and remains. Now I'm hungry. But, if I was in the position she is stuck in right now, I wouldn't want to wait while the other person takes her time to eat.

How rude, just thinking about it.

Perusing the drawers, I pick up something useful.

I stroll into the bedroom with the wine still in my hand. She is trying to guess what is going to come, just by the sounds.

I sip a little, then I pick a couple of butterfly clips from the dresser.

Her nipples are solid rock, as I touch them, she starts to thrash against the restraints.

"Look what we have here? Hello, little ones."

As I apply the clips, first to one of the breasts, then to the other, I hear her panting under the gag, to burst finally in a muffled cry.

I'm on a roll, I take in my hand a little funnel that I found in the kitchen. It is short and little, and I do not know what it is for. But it works perfectly for what I have in mind.

With a couple of fingers, I spread her buttocks, her asshole showing in all its majesty.

I slowly force the funnel inside it, ignoring her protests. As I look down at her hands there is no clenching.

I have read somewhere that you could drink alcohol by pumping it directly in the stomach, to be absorbed immediately.

It gives some dizziness and it just needs a couple of teaspoons to have someone drunk to smithereens.

I take a couple of sips from the glass, until there are just drops coalescing on the bottom.

Those I let in the funnel and look intently until the liquid finds its way inside her.

Then I pick up the lubricant and, after making sure it is suitable, I put a glop of it in the same funnel.

She is breathing heavily and this also shakes her stomach. The movements are enough to help the dense liquid creep in her butthole.

Then I take the funnel out to make room for the butt plug.

Sarah is totally surprised by the move, and as I push the pump to enlarge the plug, she trashes again with all the might she can manage to exert.

Still no clenching.

She is closed up by the plug and I can feel the cramps of her lower abdomen trying to get it out.

Couple of years ago, Jeff did something like that to me. It was a wonderful mixture of pain and bliss and pleasure. I will try to do the same.

I place the wand on her labia, and crank it up at minimum. At first she is so overwhelmed from the other things that I do not believe she understands what is going on. Gradually, I turn the vibrations up a notch, until she acknowledges its power.

Maybe some alcohol got to her system, and immediately she starts to trash and moan from pleasure.

Perfect.

Her arousal fills the room with the odour of her fluids and it turns me on like a bitch in heat.

Immediately my hands try to find my spot in my crotch just to be blocked by the metal barrier that is ensuring my chastity, yet I am aroused by her position, by the sounds she is making, by the stream of secretions flowing along her tightness.

I cannot believe how her pleasure is also affecting me, while I'm not even able to grab my own breasts.

Her moaning starts to shift to a deeper growl, muffled just in part by the gag.

"You do not have permission to get off, bitch."

I feel her mounting wave and I abruptly stop all vibrations, leaving her shocked and gasping for air.

As she arches her back on the bed, her face is pushed into the bed cover, that is fluffy enough to block her breathing through the gag.

As she is able to turn her head sideways, I can really see her gasping to catch up to a normal breath.

This game is wonderful, and she is not showing any distress. No clenching.

The room is filled with her smell, so strong it is intoxicating, and it is having an effect on me.

My own arousal is mounting, and I cannot find relief, I will not find relief. Hot damned mess.....

She comes with a bang and a muffled scream. And she collapses on the bed kept in position just by the restraints, panting with her chest heaving.

I'm not done, so I free her wrists from her ankles and connect them together behind her back.

I can hear her mumbling behind her gag, wondering perhaps if I would be so kind to remove her butt plug.

Unfortunately I have other plans.

"No, not now."

And, just to reinforce the concept, I pump the plug once more and she yells in surprise.

"Something to eat?"

She nods. So I proceed to untie her feet from the bed, placing a chain to connect them.

Still gagged and blindfolded, I got her up from the bed, using a corner of the upper sheet to clean her sticky tights.

"We do not want to make a mess, do we?" I mock her protests.

Just as a joke, I lead her towards the apartment's front door and, making sure no one is around, I open the door as if I am planning to go out in the street.

She panics, I see her clenching her cuffed hands, frantically.

I close the door, and whisper in her right ear.

"I wouldn't do something like that without your consent, I was just messing with you. Do you trust me?"

She stands still for a moment then she nods with her head.

"Still, it would be a wonderful idea..." I tell her out loud, chuckling.

Finally I move her to the kitchen and put her on a seat.

She flinches as the butt plug hits the seat, lodging itself even more in her asshole.

Using the chain I tether her ankles to her wrists, and then start to remove the gag.

Her exposed breasts are moving in a frantic rhythm, up and down, up and down.

I imagine that if I keep staring at her nipples, I could easily be hypnotized.

She struggles a little to find a position comfortable with the thing in her ass, and I watch her looking for some discomfort sign.

I manage to take the gag out without unlatching the blindfold. I really dig her struggle to understand what's next.

As she is able to talk, she opens her mouth just to find my finger on her lips.

"Shush, honey." And then I plant a kiss on her mouth, tongue and all.

She is responsive, very responsive. Both our tongues start a fight in our mouths. My right hand reaches the pump dangling on the rear of the seat, and keeping her lips locked to mine, I give a squeeze.

I can feel that she was not expecting that. She is startled for a moment and then she returns to my tongue with a vengeance.

I feel so turned on by this that I feel some fluid oozing on the sides of the crotch part of the belt.

If only I could put her tongue on my clitoris.

As I end our kiss, I ask her.

"Are you thirsty?"

"I feel tipsy and I want some water, please."

Good, she is not asking for release. This is absolutely something that I have to tell Jeff, he will so want to hump me like a jackhammer that he will open this fucking belt with his own fingers.

I take a glass of water from the sink and put it on her lips.

"It feels like I've drunk a bottle of wine, but we did not." She is puzzled in her voice.

I smiled to myself, deciding I will tell her later, eventually.

Then I turn my attention to the fridge, and pick up some anchovies in a glass jar.

With a fork, I put them in her mouth.

"Swallow...."

She obeys, just to be assaulted by the salty flavour, and as she is trying to spit them out, I close her mouth with my hand.

"You were hungry, bitch. Swallow."

I survey her hands, still no clenching.

She gulps down that fish, and when I lift my hand, she asks to drink.

This time I propose to her some wine and proceed to go through the leftovers on her fridge.

After a while, after some food and some tongue, and after I eat her pussy with a vengeance, I open her cuffs and she gets the blindfold off to run to the bathroom.

Beside being locked in a chastity belt and bra, this is a powerful experience, so that I feel so entitled to stroll around Sarah's apartment dressed only in metal. I can hear that she is taking a shower, so I lean myself on the couch and fire up the television to browse some channels while waiting.

She takes her time, but when she emerges from the bathroom she is a different woman, relaxed and refreshed.

"It was wonderful, Tara." Naked as she is, she sits on the couch near me, still looking at my steel devices and so attracted to them that her hands are circling on the domes on my breasts, or the waist part of the belt.

I do not know if I am more turned by her attentions or frustrated by the belt.

She comes to my lips and we share another deep kiss. She tastes nice.

Undoubtedly, the chastity devices unleashed a part of my libido that I did not know before. Unable to tend to my needs, I turn to satisfy someone else.

Good to know.

After a whole hour of teasing and caressing, Sarah is literally surging with energy, so I proceed to bring her out to another orgasm using my mouth on her engorged clit.

My own labia want attention, they need intervention. But even if they are so close to me, they could be on the far side of the moon, for that matter.

I'm doubly exhausted for carrying around all the metal that is closed on me, and for the sexual tension that I'm not able to endure.

She is spent too and so we doze on the sofa. When I reach a fair level of awareness, I realize that midnight has just passed. I have to choose where to spend the night. Should I call for an Uber to take me home or should I stay here to sleep off the night?

I also need to arrange my return, if there is an easy way to address the problem. On the spur of the moment, I tell Sarah my problem, conscious that she is able to understand my plea, given what we did tonight.

She listens to me, and I see she is thinking about some options. Her face turns serious, she is going through her contacts. Finally she lightens up.

"Maybe I can help you. Tomorrow morning I will have to call someone. Do you want to stay for the night?"

A wonderful idea springs up in my mind.

"Yes. On one condition."

"Spit it out."

"I will decide your arrangement for the night."

We slept together in her large bed, she was hogtied for the most part, and even trussed as she was she managed to shift her position to snuggle next to me.

She woke me up with a tongue kiss, stating that she would have eaten my pussy, if available.

As I jump on the taxi to my hotel, I'm still thinking if a lesbian relationship is good for me. Maybe just as a hobby, we will have to talk about this, and maybe involve Jeff. As I try to call him the bastard is refusing my calls.

This is my last day in town, and tomorrow I will have to get my belted ass to the airport and fly home. Once I get in my room, I start to search for alternatives. Renting a car is the most appealing, even if I would have to drive at least four days, alone.

Train would be comfortable, but I do not want to share public spaces for a long time in this setup. Imagine showering in a train bathroom and dealing with rinsing a chastity belt, bra and leg cuffs without raising any suspicion. Well, I cannot.

My thoughts are miles away from the documents I have to read, so I order something to eat to be carried in my room. Jeff is still not taking my calls.

I'm halfway through my salad when the phone rings. It's Sarah.

"Hello, gorgeous. How are you?"

"Still a bit sore after last night, but it was wonderful. I have to thank you for letting me explore this side of me."

"Well, I have to admit that it was a sort of unexplored territory for me, too. It has to be a side effect of the thing I'm in."

"No idea, but the sight of those things will be in my dreams for a long time."

I am blushing at the phone, embarrassed.

"But I was calling to know if you had found a travel arrangement for your situation."

This news makes me speechless.

"What?"

"She did not go into details. Just to say that her name is Theresa, I gave her your number and she will be getting in touch tomorrow at nine in the lobby of the airport. I had to tell her the situation."

"Oh, good. Is she trusted?"

"Yes, absolutely. I could trust her with my life."

This makes me less anxious, but still, I have to put my life in the hands of a stranger.

As I put down the phone, there is a mixed feeling in me. On the one hand, I'm relieved that there is a solution to the problem, on the other, I fear the solution itself.

The rest of the afternoon goes smoothly as I inch through my documents, every now and then my hands go to my crotch or to my breasts and remind me of what is so close to me yet so far away.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, so I pack my belongings to be able to leave just after breakfast.

Needless to say, it is a sleepless night, the uncertainty is devouring my mind.

I wake up already tired and order a light breakfast to be carried to my room. I prepare to wear an outfit long enough to cover the tight bands.