Travel Arrangements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the buttplug starts to vibrate and it goes directly to my brain.

The security guards hear the sound of it and immediately think it must be a bomb.

I try to tell them as I hear they are calling for the bomb squad in their radio.

It must be Theresa, nearby, playing with the controls of her phone.

A lot of people are recording the whole scene on their phones.

I'm beyond scared, so beyond that it is a situation stirring something in my core. The helplessness, the embarrassment, the exposure, bring me pleasure instead of terror.

The plane touches down with a sharp bump, and I wake up in my seat.

I look around astonished, I'm still wearing my clothes, I'm still stuck in my seat, cuffed, belted and leashed.

It was just a vivid dream, enhanced by the thrill of this whole situation.

It is sheer luck that I'm wearing a diaper, because I can feel another hot stream of piss leaving my body.

All the other passengers are guided out of the plane before us, and there is another line of stares and looks. It seems like they all have x-ray vision and they are all able to see what is hidden underneath my clothes.

If I had less fear, I would have flashed someone my tight cuffs.

In the end, we are allowed to leave the plane, while walking I can feel how cumbersome the soaked diaper has become between my legs.

Like in my dream, it is a walk of shame to walk through the airport in this condition.

It's puzzling that the same humiliation seems to fodder my horniness, what is wrong with me.

After what seems like a thousand stares that are obviously seeing through my disguise, or so I think, we finally reach the outdoor runway. Theresa picks up my phone and calls Jeff.

"We are just outside the terminal. Where are you?"

I am not able to hear his answer, but staying there in the open is quite nerve wracking.

After what seems ages, finally Jeff gets to the curb.

I cannot wait to be released by all of this, but first I really want these cuffs opened. And then the plug. Oh my, how much I want the plug out. And the gag, too. And this soggy diaper.

Yet Theresa makes no move in that direction, she greets Jeff, telling him that the flight was splendid, and then she gives him my phone and the keys.

While he is placing the baggage in the trunk, she helps me to sit in the rear of the car, locking the belt, thus pinning me to the seat.

I try to protest but the gag is still lodged in my mouth.

She closes the door and I see she is talking to Jeff. They are looking at something on my phone, but I cannot understand what.

Then she leaves and returns to the terminal, probably to catch her plane back home.

I have a feeling that this adventure is yet to end and wonder what Jeff has in mind for me, as the car leaves the curb and speeds toward our house. Suddenly I feel a powerful vibration from the plug.

What the fuck!