Travel Problems, or Opportunity?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within moments I could start feel the explosion building. The hours of flirting, with this gorgeous chick, and sudden forbidden makeout and groping sessions had gotten me so worked up, that just feeling myself plunge into her incredibly well lubricated hole, and knowing that I was actually cheating... I was near the point of no return, but I could stall for a few more thrusts if I back off a little. "I'm close!" I warned.

"Remember, don't cum inside me! I want to watch you blow all over my tummy."

"Ok, for sure! You got it. Ungh... Huh! You ready?"

"Uh huh! Uh huh! Give it to me!"

The thought of blowing my sticky spunk all over her tight tummy was very enticing. But the timing would be a serious challenge. Every thrust into her gooey hole was met with a loud squelch, and I could feel her juices running all over. I slowed my pace down dramatically--sliding allll the way in, until I felt her juices on my balls... and then all the way back out, pulling my engorged head fully clear of her gaping hole... and then plunging back in again, so slowly.

I finally felt that final, inescapable crescendo when I was fully outside of her, the tip of my cock just kissing her dripping labia. I could have pulled my hips back a bit and given myself one last pump with my hand, exploding all over her tight body as I had promised...

...But my body won over my mind, and I locked eyes with her as I went in for one last, and very risky thrust. I tried to make it a quick one, but it was too late: Just as I re-entered her hot and very wet snatch, I could feel my balls start to spasm, and my cock started to pulsate. The first small spurt of seed left the tip just as I was deepest in her, and I could feel the second spurt swelling up in my shaft as I reversed direction. As I pulled out, eyes still locked with hers, I could feel myself depositing one additional, and rather large, rope inside of her, probably leaving a sticky trail all the way from her cervix to her flooded taint.

The third spurt of the eruption happened just as I completed my withdrawal, and blasted out right into her delicate bush, making her jerk out of surprise, look down at my spewing cock, and move her hand to cover her opening. I continued cumming and cumming as I shifted my hips back, and I managed to land four more healthy spurts on her tummy.

She smiled as she looked down at herself and evaluated the mess I made on her. If she did know what I had left in her too, she didn't let on, and I wasn't about to ruin this moment. She was truly radiant, basking in the afterglow. She watched as my sperm pooled in her belly button. And she slowly and carefully wiped some off her pubes and away from her opening. "Wow! That's a lot of... stuff!" she said with a slightly dazed look. "Do you always cum so much?"

At this point, I was pretty sure that she had no idea I had unloaded partially inside her, and I figured it would be best to keep it that way. I was still twitching slightly when I decided to play it cool and say, "Wow! I guess I got caught up in the heat of the moment!"

She laughed and then said, "give a minute to catch my breath, and then I'd better clean up and get back to my room for Victor."

"Yeah, I'll need to clean up for my wife as well." (oh shit) I opened the windows and hopped in the shower, hoping I could banish the stank of sex in time.

***

Lindsey knocked quietly on the door, and I let her in. She barely made eye contact with me, and hurried to the restroom to "freshen up after all the travel." I could have sworn I smelled semen on her breath, but I wasn't sure whether or not it was just in the air of our recently defiled hotel room, so I followed her into the bathroom and as she was getting undressed. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. "Thanks for getting the car, honey. It sounded like a nightmare."

She replied calmly, "Mostly, it was boring, and exhausting."

"Well I appreciate it." I said, as I leaned in for a kiss. She turned her head away for a moment, but I caught her chin with a finger and turned her head back. I kissed her passionately, and could definitely detect the faint taste of spunk. I guess she had had an adventure too.

"I love you." I said,

"I love you too."

12