Traveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all slept all night. I'm sure we ran into each other but I didn't really notice. Jeremy and I fucked ourselves up the coast with I spent some hours with Nathan, some the same night. We finished out our planned days this time and flew home to New England. We were going to try to do our travels when Jeremy was available even if it took years. We could wait. We got home and back into a normal routine. Jeremy and I had our days available when Nathan was working and took advantage of them. We always used Jeremy's bedroom so we wouldn't start to leave unnoticed clues in ours. We got oral going with Jeremy doing a very good job on me. I had almost screaming orgasms.

I slowly let Nathan know how far we were going and each little rendition or story seemed to thrill him. I decided to let Jeremy know his dad was ok with it.

One morning I said, "Nathan, I think I want to do oral tonight if that's ok. It's been too long."

He said, "I would love to, I'll dress for it."

"Since the rest of me will be available," I said. "I think I'll invite Jeremy over. Don't tell him. I want it to be a surprise."

What a smile. He said 'ok'.

Later on I said to Jeremy, "Let me know when you're changed for bed tonight." He said, 'sure' and I kept walking so he wouldn't ask why or something.

Jeremy was changed for bed with just his little bed shorts on. I said, "Be right back."

I went to our bedroom. Nathan was in his favorite position way on the other side up against the headboard with two pillows behind him, one so he could curl his stomach down the bed so he was sitting about half up. He had his shorts on. He always let me take them off. I insisted.

I said, "Be right back, don't move."

I went back and got Jeremy by the hand and took him to our bedroom. I had on a little gown and no pants. We walked in. The lights were quite dim. I took off my gown and climbed on the bed. The sheets were all the way down. Nathan took off his shorts.

"Jeremy," I said. "I'm planning on doing oral on Nathan tonight and the rest of me will be available so I thought you might like to have some fun with me down there. Is that ok?"

Jeremy was looking from me to his dad and back. Nathan was smiling. Jeremy leaned over and took his shorts off. He was on his way up and I immediately got the shivers and squeezed my butt and vagina. Nathan was almost up and he had his hand around his dick. Jeremy got on the edge of the bed. I got myself together and lay down in our usual position with an arm over Nathan's stomach and around his dick and my right hand to do anything else. I pulled my knees up. I stayed on my side. Sometimes I had my stomach down on the bed.

Jeremy got down parallel to my bottom and got his hand between my thighs up to my clit. My lap was closed with my knees bent up. He had his thumb in my butt with his other hand. He was getting me excited, like he needed to. It suddenly came to me what I was supposed to be doing and I started working on Nathan's dick. Up and down and tongue for play and he got harder. I sure didn't need any lube and Jeremy gushed pre-cum every time and that stuff was smooth. Everything was playing with me except Jeremy's dick and I wondered where it was then I felt it along my inner thigh.

My thigh twitched by itself and Jeremy reached down and put it in my vagina and went in about half way and stopped. He started rubbing my back up and down with both of his hands then my hips and buns, all over everywhere he could reach. I could feel him flick his dick in my vagina.

Absolutely very clearly he said, "Is that ok mom? You seem nervous."

I shook my head 'yes'. I had Nathan's dick in my mouth. Nathan started stroking my hair lightly but didn't interfere with my oral on him.

Nathan said, "I think this is her first threesome. She may be a little nervous. It'll be fine."

My sex level went way on up there and I pushed back against his dick and he started thrusting. It was because I had two dicks, had to be. I gave Nathan an excellent wildly erotic oral orgasm and finished up with him a simple sample of a viral man as I normally did. Jeremy's dick was as good as Nathan's and that's saying a lot. He was getting good with it too. We had great orgasms too and rested and he got on top for a while as a mild wrap-up. Nathan was very pleased with Jeremy's performance and gentlemanly retreat. They didn't shake hands but their dicks waved at each other.

I would get Jeremy a few times during the next year and a little more on some holidays. We drove over to see him but not too often. He was being weaned, from home and sex with me. He had some beautiful and active friends and told me all about them, and Nathan too. We did finish up our loop trip and it did take years. We took his wife along with us and she slowly wound up in bed with Nathan. The first orgasm she had with him she screamed three times and was so embarrassed the next morning at breakfast so we told her some stories and she was ok with it and screamed when it was needed.

Nathan and I still travel but we don't fly. We got a beautiful travel van that looks just like a van. No outward clues and it isn't any heavier than a normal van. We can park almost anywhere overnight and it looks just like a normal parked van. We're careful. I miss two dicks.

12