Traveling Alone? That's Risky

Info
Girl traveling through Europe is abducted into slavery.
4.7k words
4.67
11.7k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
254 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

(Thanks to u/SubbyDubbyDu for the script! She wrote this as a sequel to my Sensory Deprivation recording: https://literotica.com/s/sensory-deprivation-2. She's a very good girl.)

You must have fallen asleep at some point. You've lost all sense of time, all sense of your body, and your poor vagina must have finally gone numb after so many forced orgasms. My repetitive voice has finally lulled you to sleep. But now you're awake, not able to move. Complete darkness with the hood wrapped tightly around your head. You make a soft, cute little noise and then notice the reason for waking up: my voice is not in your head anymore, and the vibrating in your pussy has stopped. You feel a tiny bit of relief. I roll you onto your back and remove the hood from your head. You blink your eyes and try to adjust to the bright morning sunlight. You look so cute, my sleepy and confused little toy.

"Good morning Sunshine! Let's have some morning cuddles."

I remove the gag from your mouth and you happily take a deep breath. Then I roll you onto your side and lie behind you, putting my arms around you. I am naked and you are naked, except for the excessive bondage cocooning you. We lie there together, like two lovers, except that you want to get away so badly that you start to struggle against the bonds again. Your effort makes me chuckle. It's hopeless and you give up quickly. I softly pinch your nipple and you make an angry little sound and struggle some more. I relish in the moment, the warm morning sunlight and my new toy, all bound and helpless, to be fondled whenever it pleases me. But yeah, we have big plans for today. It's your first day of learning how to be my good slave.

"Time for breakfast!" I take the ring gag from my drawer and show it to you. "Open up!"

You just look at me dumbly. I help you by slapping your face and pinching your mouth open between my index finger and thumb. You try to get your head out of my hold, but I have no trouble inserting the big ring and buckling the straps firmly behind your head. Your pretty hair is a fine handle to move your head to the edge of the bed. Have a good look at my hard dick, right in front of your face. Don't you try to turn away now. I push my dick through the metal ring into your mouth. You should be thankful. Tears run down your face. Your mouth feels so good, it doesn't take long and I cum and pull myself out. You push my cum out of your mouth with your tongue.

"Don't worry, dear, you'll learn in time that my juice is never to be wasted. You'll be thankful and say 'thank you for my breakfast, Daddy.' But for now it'll do if you suck it out of the sheets. Go ahead, clean up my precious cum."

I push your head onto the wet spot on the sheets. You press your lips together like a little child who refuses to eat her spinach. The look on your face as I pull you up by your hair makes me smile. "You're quite cute, you know? Good thing I chose you."

I chose you the night before. We were at a party where you didn't know anyone. You were traveling alone and I was quite impressed when you told me about your journey. Once a year you travel Europe by train and hitchhiking. No smartphone, no Internet. Just you, some books, some money and a map. Couchsurfing and cheap hostels.

"So no one knows where you are?" I'm quite interested.

You said, "yeah, that's what freedom feels like. And anyways, ten years ago, when I first started to travel like this there were no smartphones and I didn't even own a cellphone. Guess what, there was a time before mobile phones and mobile internet and people managed to travel back then without disappearing too."

Yeah, I'm sure some of them did disappear though. "And your parents aren't worried?"

"No, they know I'm crazy and got used to it. And I didn't get lost anytime during the last ten years. I can take care of myself." You proudly shrugged it off.

We spent a lot of time together that night, had great conversations. You found me good-looking, witty and charming. You also saw that I had lots of friends at that party. I was clearly a well-known, well-liked guy. But all my attention was on you. You told me you had a place for that night, but no place for the nights after, and you didn't have any suspicions at all when I offered for you to sleep at my place for a couple of nights. You still weren't suspicious when you saw the big sturdy cage in the living room of my apartment. It had some blankets in it, but looked quite unused.

"Do you have a pet?" You asked.

"Not yet, but I'll show you on Monday, if you like."

And now you're lying here, cursing your pride and your stupidity. No one knows where you are, no one will ever find you. I smack you hard in the face. "Go ahead, suck it out of the sheets." You're crying silently, but still have your lips pressed flat together. I smack you again, harder. It hurts, but you can't do this. And again. "You know, I actually do have a lot of plans for the two of us for today. But we can also continue like this," I muse and give you another hard slap. "If you're ready to clean this up, you can show me by sticking your tongue out."

And then you receive one slap after another, each one harder than the last one, until you can't take it anymore. You slowly open your mouth and have to summon all your willpower to stick your tongue out. "Good girl!" I say appreciatively and push your face onto my cum. You give it some licks, not satisfying at all. "A bit more enthusiasm would be appreciated." One more slap as motivation.

You feel nauseous and start to lick and suck at the wet spot eagerly. There, that's better.

Now let me untie you, well, not entirely, your hands have to go behind your back and this short chain between your ankles will force you to go slowly. You only realize that you're wearing a collar when I put a leash on it.

"Get up!"

You curl up and don't budge.

"You know what? I like to give choices to my new little slave, just to ease you into obeying. Here's your choice: You can either get up and walk, or you don't get up and I drag you by your leash to the kitchen. Choose wisely."

You look at me with your big dark eyes, trying to see if I mean it. Of course I mean it. You put your feet on the soft carpet and stand up. This was way too simple. I give the leash a quick and hard jerk. With your hands behind your back and your ankles chained together you can't keep your balance and you fall face first to the ground. Lucky you that the carpet is really soft and squishy. Yesterday, before you became my slave girl, you had praised my choice of furniture and carpets.

"Get up, slave!"

You snarl angrily at me, like the animal I turned you into. That makes me laugh.

You struggle awkwardly to get on your feet. Your nakedness feels so much more real now that you're standing in front of me and I'm looking at you so thoroughly.

"Good pet," I say after spending some time scrutinizing your pretty body.

Such a warm, beautiful kitchen. Lots of wood and warm sunlight filtering through the curtains.

"Sit down," I order, and then politely pull out a chair from under the table.

"Lucky you, today I'm going to serve you breakfast. You should enjoy this, because once you're trained properly you won't have that luxury again."

I attach my end of the leash to a ring in the wall and start to set the table. Bread, fine cheeses, butter, jam, peanut butter, cucumber and little tomatoes. It makes your mouth water. I cut slices of cheese and cucumber and put them neatly on two buttered slices of bread. The first one is for me. The second one I hold in front of your mouth. You pinch your lips.

"You know, your pout is really cute. Unfortunately, that has to go." I put the bread back and grab your nipple, twisting it very hard. You yelp in pain and try to get away, getting on your feet and knocking the chair over. Such clumsiness. I still have a hold on your nipple, which burns like fire, and pull you towards me. Before you know what's happening, you're lying across my lap like the naughty little girl you are. I start to hit your bare buttocks hard with my big hand. You start crying again and when I let go, you're a teary mess.

"Say 'thank you, Daddy,'" I say, not releasing you.

"Thank you, Daddy," you sob.

"That's a good girl. But girls who knock over their chairs don't get to eat at the table." I push you to the ground and put the bread on the floor in front of you. "Now you better eat, pet." With your hands bound behind your back, you bend down low and start to eat the bread off the floor. Such a pretty sight.

After a very humiliating breakfast you have to clean my kitchen floor. It's a nice wooden floor, looking impeccably clean, except maybe for the place where you ate my cheese sandwich.

You have a very urgent problem that you're no longer able to ignore. "I need to pee," you say, turning red.

I lead you to the bathroom, sit you on the toilet and stare so intently at you that you can't go.

"Can you please let me pee on my own?" you beg.

"No. You don't deserve privacy. We are not in a hurry. Just take your time."

So nice to see you squirm. In the end you manage, under my watchful eyes.

Back in the kitchen, I attach shackles to your legs, just above your knees, and force you to get down on the floor. Once you're down, I connect the shackles to your collar via two short chains. Now you're lying on the floor, unable to stretch your legs. Next, I finally release your hands. It must be such a relief to have free use of your hands after having them bound since last night. Unfortunately, you cannot stand up anymore. The chains connecting your legs and the collar force you to crawl like an animal, like my good little pet. There you go, a bucket with soapy water and a piece of cloth.

"This is your task. You'll clean the kitchen and the eating area. When you're done with that, you will crawl to the corridor and continue there. Of course, I'll check afterwards to see if everything is to my satisfaction. To give you a little challenge, I've strewn twenty five rice grains all over the floor. You'll try to find and collect them. If you don't find them all there will be a punishment."

By now you've learned that you either do what I want right away, or that there will be lots of pain and then you'll do what I say anyways. You wisely decide to skip the pain part and dip the cloth into the warm water. You start cleaning the floor meticulously, while I stand over you watching. After a while, I decide I've seen enough. "Don't take too long. I'll relax a bit in the living room. Have fun, baby."

After I leave and you hear the living room door close you continue scrubbing just for a little bit. I sink into the sofa and grab my tablet, where I switch to the kitchen view. This is so nice, I can continue watching you through the kitchen cameras, while relaxing on my comfortable couch.

That's what I thought, I can't leave you alone more than five minutes before you try to flee. I guess you hope to find some knife or other weapon in the kitchen drawers. But first you have to be able to stand up, to reach the drawers. I silently creep into the kitchen behind you. Not noticing me, you start to fumble at the buckles of the chains. I watch you struggle for a bit, it's entertaining. Of course you won't be able to open any of the locks. When you realize that I'm standing over you, you start to tremble visibly. A rush of adrenaline because of your first attempt at flight and your fear of me.

"So, my pet thinks it can undo its bonds? Not a good idea, I'd say. You'll have to get used to me watching your every move. Privacy is for free people, not for little slaves."

I push my knee into your side, making you fall, and then I start biting you. Hard, painful bites until you're again reduced to tears and start begging for me to stop, oh, you'll be such a good girl from now on!

"Oh, so you'll be a good girl for me? Yeah, you better!" I check my watch, "I'll be back in an hour. plenty of time to clean the floor. I'll be watching you on my tablet from the sofa."

Now you feel watched, knowing that we have cameras all over the place. There is one in the corner of the ceiling. On my table I can watch you searching for it and spotting it. Feels like you're looking right at me, but only I can see you, you can't see me. Then you begin cleaning my already fairly clean floor, looking for rice grains. Your knees start burning after a while but the pain I can deal out is so much worse, so you try to ignore it.

After a seemingly endless time of cleaning I come out of the living room door and find you in the last corner of the corridor. "So, let me see all the rice grains my eager slave was able to find."

You open your palm and show me. Let me count. There are twenty. I write it down in my little leather-bound journal. "The punishment is for later. I'm certain you'll collect some more punishments."

I reattach the leash, but don't remove the chains that force you to crawl, and lead you into the living room. I sit down on the big, comfortable couch and tap on the empty space next to me. You obey and crawl there. I flip you on your side, pull you a bit closer and start stroking you. Now you're considering biting my hand, which would now be very possible for you, but decide that that wouldn't help you at all and would be plain stupidity. So you endure my gentle touch. Look at it this way: at least I am not hurting you.

"I'm starting to wonder if you've listened to my nighttime recording properly. I mean, you're not doing any of the things I told you there, and are not obeying any of the rules. Let's start working on the rules. I'm a patient Daddy, so you'll learn them one by one. I suggest that you name one of the rules and I name another and then we enforce those two rules. Yeah, I think that's enough for today. So many changes in your life, I don't want to overtax your little head. So, what rule can you think of?"

You stare at me blankly. You've listened to my rules all night and now you cannot think of a single one?

"Hm, you seemed so much more intelligent when we talked at the party. That's actually one of the reasons I picked you. If you don't pick a rule, I'll choose one for you."

"I have to call you Daddy," you say quickly, finally remembering something useful.

"Well done, eager beaver," I say, delighted. "Now I get to choose one. I'm actually undecided, edging three times a day, or high heels," I muse.

"What's edging?" you dare to ask.

My hand goes seamlessly from stroking to slapping your already abused face. "You just made a rule and ALREADY forgot about it?" I ask and lift my hand for the next slap.

"What's edging, Daddy?" you ask quickly, scared.

I let my hand fall gently onto your hair and continue the stroking. "You're so innocent, so very very cute. You'll learn about edging tomorrow. For now I choose high heels. Go, get that package from the bottom drawer of the cupboard." You crawl to the cupboard and drag the parcel to me. I take the two shoes from it. The heels seem long, so very long, to you. "These are 5 inches. If you paid attention to my recording, you'd know that this is the absolute minimum height. You'll wear them all the time. Only take them off if I allow or order you to do so."

"That's why you asked about my shoe size?" you ask and quickly add "Daddy!" when you see me lifting my hand again.

"Yes, such an innocent question, right? We'll get you some new ones at the shoe store, once you're fit to be taken out in public. But I'm afraid that'll be quite a while, and until then, these will have to do."

I drag you belly down onto the sofa and put them on your feet. "Now, walk around the living room for me, let's see if they fit."

I remove the chains, so you can walk again. This is the first time since last night that none of your limbs are bound together. You try to think of an escape plan, but everything seems to be so futile, considering how big and strong I am compared to you. Instead you walk, or try to walk, around the living room as I ordered you.

"Ok, slave, I want you to be proud to be my slave. Straighten up, stick out your chest. Don't let your shoulders sag like that. Be a proud little pet for me. Now that's better." I'm watching, amused. "You walk like a scarecrow," I laugh, "do it again, this is so funny to watch."

You want to spit into my laughing face and scratch at my eyes. Instead you walk another round. The shoes already start to hurt. You never had any high heels in your life. You love your sneakers and hiking boots. You used to laugh at women who willingly forced their feet into such gear. When you finish your second round and stand before me there are tears running down your face.

"What's wrong, dear?"

"I want my sneakers back... Daddy", you sob, defeated and you can barely make yourself call me Daddy, but you can't take any more pain.

"Yeah, you looked more like the sneakers kind of girl. Can't be helped. Don't worry, you'll get used to them. Now, don't you cry, little one", I say, patting your wet cheeks, "all this crying will dehydrate you. Let's go to the kitchen and have something to drink.."

I again bind your hands behind your back. You have no fight left in you. I lead you to the kitchen by the leash and you stumble behind me in your new shoes. I get you a cup of tap water and hold it slightly above your face.

"Open up!" You open your mouth and I pour it in. A lot of it is spilled, cold on your naked body, but you're so thirsty that you drink eagerly. We repeat until your thirst is gone. Then you have to lick the spilled water from the floor.

"It's about time you get used to your new footgear", I declare, and lead you to my last room, which you haven't seen yet. There is a variety of fitness gear in there. Usually it's all for my use, but from now on I'll share it with my new toy.

There is a treadmill, which will help you to learn how to walk properly. I make you stand on it. Let's bind your hands behind your back again. There are some nipple clamps attached by chains to the frame of the treadmill. I knead and pull at your nipples to make them stand out, which makes you squirm and try to turn away. Not a good idea. Turning away from my touch earns you a painful nipple-twist. I wanted to make it as comfortable as possible for you, but if you don't want to cooperate... I attach the clamps to your breasts. You look amazing, standing there with your high heels on the treadmill, hands bound behind you and two chains from your nipples to the handrails. I drink in your sight a bit longer and then turn on the treadmill, setting it to go very slowly. I have to explain the rules to you first. You have to start walking, but it's not difficult yet.

"So, my scarecrow, this is your gait training. We'll start with half an hour. You just have to walk and try to keep up. If you fall, or one or both of the nipple clamps is lost you have to call for Daddy. You have to call me immediately. Each minute passing by where you don't call for help will earn you two more minutes of walking and a punishment tonight before bedtime. Remember, I'm watching you, even if I leave the room. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I turn up the speed and leave. I go to the kitchen and prepare some fruit as a snack. I have to keep myself and my slave healthy. While cutting the fruit, I watch you. I let you walk like this for ten minutes, but it doesn't seem too difficult. Luckily I don't need to get up, I can switch the speed up with an app on my tablet. Now, that's better. You stumble a bit and you have difficulties keeping the nipple-chains slack. I love watching this. I want you to fall. Let's see if you call for Daddy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
254 Followers
12