Traveling Alone? That's Risky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn up the speed some more. You can keep up for a little while longer and then stumble and fall. I've been nice, having cushioned the floor around the treadmill with some mats so you don't hurt yourself too badly. You immediately cry for Daddy. I rush to your aid.

"Oh, poor babygirl, you've fallen? Let me see."

I take you into my arms for a short while. Then I pick you up and put you back on the now still treadmill. Clamps back on and on it goes. I let you walk at a speed that taxes you, but is manageable.

After you're done you cry out in pain, as I remove the clamps. Clamps are another thing you'll have to get used to.

"Good job. You kept up well. You'll be a fine slave for me in no time. Now, after so much walking in those shoes your legs must really hurt. No more walking, get down on all fours."

I love how you obey, after only half a day of training. I attach the chains between thigh and collar again and free your hands.

I walk and you crawl to the living room, where I put the fruit on the table.

"Come here, let's cuddle some more, while eating."

I feed you and you hungrily eat. After we're done eating we stay a bit on the couch.

"Why?" you ask after a while of calmness.

And after a slap to your face, "Why, Daddy?"

"Why what?" I ask.

"Why are you doing this to me? I would've just come for a visit. We could have had great sex, maybe exchanged contacts and built a friendship before I'd be on my way again... Daddy."

"I probably would have done exactly that, if you wouldn't have made such a perfect slave."

"In one week my flight goes back home. Will you release me then? Please, let me go, Daddy."

"Do you really think I put so much work into training you, just to let you go? Sorry, but no."

"What about my family, my friends, my job?" you start crying again.

"You've told me too much. You said yourself that you don't have a great relationship with your parents. They always preferred your two younger siblings, don't you remember. They'll probably be happy that the family troublemaker is gone. You don't have any children, not even a boyfriend. As to your job: they'll replace you in no time and won't lose any sleep over your disappearance. Yeah, I can see that it's going to be hard on your friends. You are a lovely person. But then, friends move cities and get lost and new friends are found. They'll cry and miss you and then they'll find new friends to replace you. Don't worry, you'll get so used to your new life where you have nothing to worry about and are taken good care of. At some point you won't even want your old life back, you'll be my happy little slave, and I'll be your caring Daddy."

"But..."

"I think that's quite enough. I don't like discussing such matters with my property. You don't have much to do, other than to listen and to please me."

"But...

I pinch your nose shut and put my big hand firmly on your disobedient mouth.

I let you breathe again, after you've struggled for a short time. You start pushing against me, trying to scratch me, pinch me, push me away. "Leave me alone!" you cry.

What a dumb idea. I overpower you without the slightest difficulty. I hold both your wrists in one hand and keep your mouth shut with the other. "Will you be quiet now?"

I interpret your continued struggle as a "no."

I ask several times if you'll be quiet and as you calm down and finally nod I release you.

"That's better. Now, let's see what other tasks I've got for you today."

I keep you busy all day. Menial tasks, made difficult by bondage, or by me fondling you wherever and whenever it pleases me. On your first day I keep quite a tight watch on you, either via tablet, or in real life. You learn quickly to never shy away from my touch. As you grow tired, you catch yourself again and again leaning into my touch on your pussy. You get wet and want more of my fingers. Why have none of your ex-boyfriends ever touched you like this? But of course you hate yourself for these kinds of thoughts, and you hate your body for these reactions.

At the end of the day, I'm very satisfied with my new pet. You did very well for your first day. Of course there are some punishments waiting, nobody is perfect, but I'm certain that I made the right choice with you.

As punishment I choose to simply bend you over my knee and give you one hard slap on your ass for each mistake you made during the day. Afterwards I let you see how nice your butt looks, all red and fiery. I lead you into the bedroom. You see your bedtime stuff, which I neatly arranged on the bed: the restraints, the hood, the headphones, the gag. You start to panic. I made the mistake of leading you here with untied hands. I grab you by your hair and push you on the bed, where you flail around wildly. "Please, Daddy, don't make me wear that again! Please, not tonight, please Daddy, pleeeease." You continue wailing, while I calmly and gently ready you for bed. You're so weak, I don't even need to hurt you. I'm proud of you. Even when taken by cold panic, you remembered to call me Daddy. You have learned so much on your first day. Let me turn on your headphones with my recording to calm you down. It's exactly 10PM. Good night, my dear.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Bro what the fuck

RevantoRevantoabout 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate all the kind comments! Glad you enjoy my audio tasks and stories. :) Feel free to message me through Literotica or elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fuuuuuuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Plug my pussy and make me cum some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

luvvvv this daddy, please make more

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Attraction du Voisinage Exploration fantaisiste du consentement non-consenti.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Punishing Christina Pt. 01 A woman steals from her boss and must pay her penance.in BDSM
Harem Mansion Pt. 01: Cogito A girl wakes up in a room.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Will of the Gods Ch. 01 A captive, a princess--a captive princess.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Lust Boat Ch. 01 A closeted actress gets a new role. Little does she know.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories