Traveling Submissive Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later she felt his hand return, this time sliding between her hips and the pillow, putting something in place against the top of her pussy, letting her weight trap it there. She felt a click and moaned around her gag as the vibrator came on, wriggling her hips to get her clit squarely upon it, losing another precious half inch of the toy in her ass in the process. She was starting to tremble from the effort, and was just starting to worry that she might lose it, when she felt him climb back onto the bed, his hand pressing the small dildo fully back inside her.

"Very good, slut—I think you've been practicing. Or maybe you just really like having a cock up your ass." He chuckled as she squirmed and mumbled around the gag in half-hearted protest, already feeling her first orgasm starting to build despite her empty pussy, feeling the whole situation getting to her—nude, tied with her legs wide open, two of her holes already filled, her third exposed and ready to join them. She knew there was no denying what she was at this point, and now she wanted him to hurry up and treat her like it.

She closed her eyes in anticipation as his hands moved to her hips, and she felt him press against her last entrance—and then her eyes flew back open as she felt something bigger than his cock begin to spread her wide. She started breathing rapidly as she felt what must be a large, lubed dildo begin to fill her up, feeling it start to rub against the smaller toy already in her ass. She again struggled against her bonds and tried to speak around the gag, and was reminded again of her powerlessness, able to only groan in frustration and heat.

"That's it, my little cock whore," he murmured, as she felt his hips move and drive the huge cock deeper inside, making her realize he must be wearing a cock sheath—something new from his bag of tricks. It was starting to make her feel stuffed before it was even a quarter of the way in—and he just kept pressing forward while he spoke. "You're always so hungry for more cock, no matter what I do, so I thought I'd see just how much you could take. This thing is enormous, slut—if you could see it pushing inside you, you'd freak out." She made helpless sounds around the gag, trying to relax her body even as her mind's eye painting a terrifying—yet arousing—picture as she felt herself spread wide. "I bet you won't be able to stop cumming now that all your holes are filled. This is what cock sluts like you want, after all—to get as much cock as you can, and be fucked over and over like the bitch in heat that you are."

He was about halfway inside her, his arms on either side of her as he held himself up, when she came the first time—almost before she knew it, as he finished talking she crying out, the cock in her mouth turning them into moans, her body spasming as her climax raced through her, curling her fingers and toes—about the only parts of her she could move. The next orgasm came soon after, when he started to pull back, making her feel suddenly empty, cumming as the humiliation of missing the fullness washed over her. The third followed quickly, when he filled her back up, this time impaling her all the way to the hilt, his body laying across her back, pressing down on the toy in her ass at the same time the one in her pussy reached its limit, grinding her against the vibrator, leaving her shuddering and thrashing beneath him, overwhelmed—her mind finally going blank as she was pushed over the edge.

She was aware of more orgasms as he kept slowly fucking her with the enormous toy, her body entirely limp as she just let him use her however he wished while she climaxed helplessly. Eventually, after she'd lost count of her orgasms or the time, he leaned back—causing the toy to move just a little deeper, which she hadn't thought possible—and released her legs. She couldn't move by that point, lying dazed, and just kept them lewdly spread until she felt his hands on her hips, urging her ass up, the smaller dildo almost falling out of her before he grabbed hold and fucked her with it. She shuddered as she felt it rub against the huge cock buried in her pussy, whimpering helplessly. Soon he pressed it all the way back inside and held it there as his big hands grabbed her hips again—and he began to fuck her in earnest.

She was shocked at how easily the huge cock moved inside her now. She did her best to fuck back, but her head was spinning, and her arms were still secured, and all she could really do was take it. Dimly she heard the vibrator still buzzing on the bed, but didn't even care that it wasn't against her clit anymore, focused entirely on being fuller than ever before and loving it, craving it, wanting more, somehow more, to be literally stuffed so full that there was nothing inside her but cock. She was dimly aware that she was screaming around the gag as he pounded her, her body limp and boneless as he ravaged her, held up only by his hands, fucked into a stupor.

The next clear thought she had, she was lying face down on the bed, feeling him slowly pulling the toys out of her ass and pussy, making her whimper at the sudden emptiness even as her body sagged in relief. She must have dozed a bit then, because the next thing she knew she was on her back, her wrists cuffed back together and pushed up over her head, still gagged, and with a warm washcloth gently tending her sex. She murmured contentedly and snuggled against him where he knelt beside her, wanting to feel his skin against hers as she rode a wave of euphoria. She felt his hand sliding over her body, petting her, and she pressed into his touch like an affectionate cat, offering him any part of her body he wanted so long as he kept touching her.

Eventually he set the washcloth aside and placed his hand on her bound wrists, pinning her arms above her head, lying beside her and caressing her whole body, making pleased sounds as she responded with languid movements. After a little while he let her sit up, removing her gag and releasing her wrists, and gave her another glass of water. She drank it while leaning against him, fingering her collar and thinking that this had been exactly what she needed, letting herself bask in the warm glow of being well used by someone who knew her so well.

They spoke after that, about normal things—he asked her about her trip, and work in general, while she asked him about the projects he was working on and the trips he'd taken—and then they compared notes about their workout routines. They fell into easy companionship, and she could almost forget that she only wearing her collar, resting against and chatting with a man who had just tortured and violated pretty much every part of her—including her head.

At some point he got out of bed long enough to order food, and then he pinned her down for more dominant petting until it arrived. He threatened to make her get the door in just her collar, "making her the tip,", but in the end he left her under the sheets while he paid for the meal, which they both consumed hungrily. Afterwards he gave her more water, and then they cuddled and talked for another hour, his hands restlessly sliding over her skin and stroking her hair the whole time, until he finally remarked that they had to "get out of bed so they could go to bed." She went to the bathroom while he repaired the bedding, and when she came back out, he had on a pair of pajama bottoms and was fluffing the pillows. He smiled and stroked her hair as she walked up, before taking his own turn in the bathroom.

She slipped on a nightshirt, and climbed into bed, already feeling fatigue wash over her, along with a low level of arousal—they didn't normally get a chance to spend the night together, but she was pretty sure she would feel his hands upon her again at some point before morning. She just hoped he let her get at least a little sleep, or her meetings tomorrow were going to be a less fun kind of torture.

She looked up at him as he returned, and he walked directly to her, pulling the covers back to reveal her sleepwear. He tsked her, and took her hand, pulling her to her feet. "Arms up, toy," he ordered, and she complied with a sigh. He pulled the shirt off with a single motion, and spun her around, pulling her to him, her bare back pressed against his chest. "You don't wear anything unless I tell you to, slut—not now, not until I leave. Understand?"

"Yes sir," she answered, her nipples hardening, arousal fighting fatigue. However, all he did after that was guide her back into bed and climb in beside her. He ordered her to present her wrists, which she did, not complaining when he attached her shackles back together. Then he turned out the light and spent the next few minutes caressing her in the dark, making her feel like a plaything who would only be allowed to sleep when her owner was ready to let her.

Eventually his hands finally stilled, and she was allowed to bring her wrists back down. She curled up, feeling him spooned against her back, his hand on her bare hip, and fell asleep feeling owned and treasured.

It was dark when she woke up, her bladder letting her know her Master had been perhaps a bit too diligent about keeping his pet hydrated. She shifted, not wanting to wake him but not wanting to undo the cuffs without his permission either. She was startled when his hand reached out and stroked her side, his voice rumbling from the gloom, "Need to use the bathroom, toy?"

"Yes sir," she replied. "Sorry to wake you."

He chuckled and pulled her wrists to him, unhooking the join and releasing her arms. "No worries. Go, pet—I'll keep the bed warm."

"You sacrifice so much for me, sir," she grumbled good-naturedly as she slid out of bed and padded to the toilet. She finished quickly and washed her hands, but when she opened the door, she saw he was missing from the bed.

Curious, she stepped out—and then squeaked as his arms closed around her from behind, grabbing her from where he'd been waiting beside the door. She felt his hard cock against her ass, realizing he'd lost his pajama bottoms, moaning as his hands roamed, mauling her breasts and twisting her nipples, running over her torso and arms as she half-heartedly struggled. "I thought you were keeping the bed warm!"

"I thought of a better way to stay warm, toy," he murmured, spinning her around and pushing her forward until her face was pressed against the wall. She groaned as his hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, while the fingers of his other hand slid down her body and probed her slit, finding her wet—and getting wetter. "Just as I thought—even in the middle of the night you're still ready for more cock, aren't you slut?"

She whimpered "Yes sir," and let him position her, her hands resting against the wall as his moved to her hips, pulling them towards him, making her lean forward, her ass thrust invitingly out. She felt him rub against her and groaned as the length of him slid against her pussy.

"What are you?" he asked, his voice low and hungry.

"A slut," she whispered, breathy with arousal.

"And what do you sluts get?" he continued, his hands firm on her hips as he slid back and forth along her opening.

"They get used..." she moaned, trying to push back against him, needing to feel him inside her again, eager to be filled up once more, wanting to take pleasure from him taking pleasure from her body.

"Good girl," he murmured, and drove himself inside her with a single thrust, his cock easily sliding into her soaking wet pussy. He didn't tease her this time but just started fucking her, his hands grasping her hips, pumping in and out as she clawed at the wall, holding herself up and pushing back as much as she could, dropping back into instant submission, thinking only of giving him what he wanted, and getting more and more aroused as he used her. She yelped as he removed one hand to slap her ass once, twice, a third time, and then pulled her hair, arching her body back towards him, driving her deeper into subspace as she let him contort her body to his pleasure, literally bending to his desires.

After a few minutes of urgent pounding he pulled out but kept his grip on her hair, pulling her backwards into the unlit living area. She stumbled, feeling aroused and disoriented as she let him guide her, until she felt the side of the room's loveseat hit the back of her legs.

He moved his hands to her legs, and ordered, "Up." She quickly perched on the sofa arm and felt him take her wrists—and push her back, easing her down until her legs hung over the edge, most of her torso lying on the cushions, her pussy pointing directly at him. She looked up at him, unsure what he was doing—this wasn't one of his usual positions for her.

She quickly understood as his hands slid under her ass and pulled her towards him, her legs spreading around his body until she was impaled once more on his cock, his hands holding her up as he thrust down, burying himself deep inside her, the angle letting him bottom out with shocking ease.

"Beg me, slut," he growled. "Beg me to fill your pussy with cum, to thrust deep inside and fill you with seed like this so none of it gets out."

She groaned in desire, eager to be his cum dump as she realized now why he chose this angle. She moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them and tugging her nipples, letting him see her need as she began to plead. "Please—fill me up. You know what I need—you always know what I need. Fuck me, cum in me—I want you to give me your seed until you're empty, and then keep me like this so you can fuck it in deeper. Please sir, please, I need it, I deserve it—make me your bitch, your cum whore, please..."

He growled in response and started fucking her. The new angle allowed him to go deeper but didn't let him pound her quite as hard. Instead he made her cry out with his cruel hands on her ass as he held her aloft, adjusting his grip and jerking her higher and higher as he pumped her, until she had to place a hand against the opposite couch arm to brace herself. She could barely fuck back in this position, so instead focused on squeezing her pussy around his cock as he manhandled her, getting off on him treating her like a doll as he thrust and pulled her higher, the blood rushing to her head, adding to her sense of delirium. She had just been asleep, and now she was half in the air, about to be filled with another load of cum, like something out of porn—and she loved it, loved how sexual he always made her feel.

She felt his breathing and tempo change, and knew he was getting close. Feeling utterly wanton and wicked she let her free hand slide down to her belly, fingers splayed across it, and panted desperately, "Fill me up—fill me deep. Give it to me—don't let any of it go to waste, put it all in my belly. Please, sir, please please please..."

With a groan his fingers dug in as he buried himself inside of her. She felt him explode, his hot cum filling her, closing her eyes in bliss, supremely satisfied as she felt him empty himself inside her, her hand stroking her belly in encouragement, not wanting him to stop until he had nothing left. After a minute she heard him catch his breath and order her to cum on his cock. She slid her hand down to attack her clit as he continued to thrust in and out of her, showing no signs of pulling himself free as he rode the aftershocks of his orgasm. She wasn't at all surprised when she came soon after, her muscles tightening around him, milking his shaft as she threw her head back with a hoarse cry.

He slowly lowered her back down to the cushions after that, his cock still twitching, his hands roaming, tugging on her nipples, stroking her breasts and jaw, lifting her legs up and nuzzling her ankles as he rested them against his shoulders. Finally, he softened enough to pop out, but kept her legs high, her hips cocked back so she didn't leak. He slid two fingers into her slick passage, fingering her, drawing grunts from her as he tried to push his cum deeper.

"Cum again, toy," he ordered, and she returned to rubbing, again not taking long before another wave rushed through her, feeling her muscles tense and relax around his buried fingers. He made her do that twice more, her whimpers sounding more helpless each time as she let herself become lost in the sensations, in being his plaything, in giving someone control over every part of her, just as she had always wanted.

Eventually he stopped, pulling his fingers out and inspecting them, smiling in satisfaction and showing her that they were clean of his cum—it had all stayed inside her. He let her legs go and moved to her side, sliding his arms beneath her and lifting her off the couch, cradling her small body against his chest as he turned back towards the bedroom. She nestled against him, feeling owned and small, and let him take her wherever he wished.

He laid her gently on the bed and went to the restroom, returning a moment later with more water and another warm washcloth, one hand stroking her breasts while the other cleaned her, smiling fondly down at her as she made happy sounds at the attention. Eventually he finished and gave her the glass, at which point she firmly told him that she had to use the bathroom /again/, and it was all his fault—to which he didn't seem the least bit guilty.

At last they settled back into bed, and he again cuffed her wrists together. She gave a feeble protest but was too tired and happily dominated to put her heart into it, instead curling up on her side, feeling him behind her, his hands lightly stroking her, knowing sleep would come quickly now.

The last thing she heard before she fell into oblivion was him murmuring, "I can't wait to see what we do tomorrow, pet."