Travellers Slut Diary: Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around!" She ordered.

Forcefully she grabbed my legs and flipped me over, I was now leant over the arm of the chair, my tits pushing into them on my knees with my arse in the air.

SPANK!

"Fuck!" I moaned as she slapped my arse.

"Such a tasty hole!" She moaned and from behind I felt her tongue return to my clit.

"Yyyesss!" I moaned loving her eating me from behind.

I felt her tongue leave my cunt but soon it was replaced with two fingers going deep inside of me.

"Fuuuck meee!" I moaned as she hit my g-spot over and over!

From behind she gripped my throat and pulled my head up, I was met with her tongue forcing its way inside of my mouth, kissing me as she roughly fucking my cunt with her fingers.

"You like that you fucking slut?" She asked.

"Yyyess Mistress! I love you fingering my cunt!" I moaned out.

When her face went back, I felt her tongue licking me, but it wasn't my clit, her tongue was fucking my arsehole. I have never had anyone touch that hole before but it felt amazing. Over and over she would rim my arsehole while she was forcefully fingering me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as she rimmed and fingered me at the same time.

Without any warning, one of her fingers suddenly slid knuckle deep into my otherwise untouched arsehole!

"Fuuuckk!" I moaned out in both pain and pleasure as she fingered both of my holes.

"That's it, take my fingers!" She moaned as she fingered me.

"So fucking good!" I moaned as she took both of my holes.

I was barely able to speak now, just loud moaning was pouring from my mouth as I was in more pleasure than I've ever been in my life!

When her fingers left my cunt I moaned wanting them back but she quickly replaced them with her tongue on my clit once more.

Licking my clit and fingering my arsehole I wasn't going to last long.

"I'm about to cum Mistress!" I moaned.

"Cum for me! Cum from my tongue you lesbian whore!" Jeanna moaned as she kept flicking my clit over and over with her tongue.

"OOHH FUUUCKKKKKKK!" I screamed as loud as I could as an earth shattering orgasm rocked my body. Her finger went deep inside of my arse as my body was spasming around her tongue.

Jenna kept licking me through my orgasm until my body went limp onto the sofa.

I felt her come to the front of me and she lifted my head up and pulled me in for another passionate kiss.

"How was that?" She asked me.

"Fucking amazing!" I told her, still feeling pleasure through my body.

"Come with me, time to properly fuck you." She said.

"Didn't you just do that?" I asked with a laugh as I tried to stand up but my legs felt like jelly.

"Just you wait." She said grabbing my head and guiding me to her bedroom.

If what just happened was any indication, I'm sure whatever she had in mind would be great.

When we got to her room, she told me to sit on the huge bed and I watched as she was looking into her wardrobe.

When she came out, I saw she was holding a strap on! Silently, I watched as she stepped into it and tightened it around her waist.

Walking over to me, I didn't say a word until she was inches away from me, the strap on dick in front of my face.

"Now, suck my cock slut." She ordered.

I looked up at the amazing woman smiling down at me and then back at the cock and I knew I was in for a fucking.

Grabbing the strap on, I wrapped my thick lips around it and started to bob up and down on the cock like I have seen in so many porns.

Swirling my tongue all over it, until Jenna grabbed onto my head and forced it deeper.

"Glllgg!" I moaned as I gagged and spat the cock out, a trail of spit dripping from my mouth to the cock.

"Deep throat my cock now!" She ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I replied, taking the cock back into my mouth.

I tried to relax my throat and I forced my head forward, feeling the cock hitting my throat as I took it deeper and deeper.

"Glllgggg!" I moaned out as I gagged on the cock as it was all the way down my throat. Feeling her stomach on my forehead I knew I had the whole thing in me.

Fuck I feel like such a whore!

Pulling back, spit poured down my chin and off the strap on.

"On your hands and knees, time for me to fuck you properly!" Jenna ordered.

Happily, I span around and got onto all fours and raised my arse into the air.

"What do you want slut?" She asked slapping my arse cheek.

"Please fuck me Mistress! Fuck my tight cunt with your big cock!" I moaned, desperate to feel fucked.

"FUUUCKKK!" I moaned out as without warning she shoved the entire cock into my drenched pussy. It was a lot bigger than my ex's and I felt my pussy stretching around it.

"How's that my pet?" She asked me.

"Soooo big." I panted, feeling more full than I have ever been.

"Good." Jenna said, then I felt her grabbing onto my hips and starting to thrust in and out of me.

"Oh Fuck! Yes Mistress! Fuck me!" I moaned over and over as she pounded my cunt.

"Are you glad I picked you up and brought you here to be my lesbian pet?" Jenna asked as she fucked me.

I kept bouncing forward from the force of the fucking as I moaned back to her.

"Yes Mistress! I'm so happy you made me into your lesbian slut!"

"Bounce back on my cock!" She ordered.

Holding myself up, I started forcing my pussy back and forth on the giant cock, stretching myself open as I took it deep inside of me over and over.

"So fucking big!!" I moaned as I bounced my arse back.

"Wait until you take my husband!" Jenna told me.

I didn't care right now, I would do anything she told me too!

"Yes Mistress!!" I moaned as I felt another orgasm building up inside of me.

"Are you going to cum again slut?" She asked me.

"Yes Mistress!!" I moaned knowing I was close.

That was when she pulled out of me and I was bouncing back onto thin air.

"Noooooo!" I moaned wanting to be filled again.

"Turn around and spread your legs!" She ordered.

I watched Jenna climb on top of me, spreading my legs and forcing them into the air I gasped for breath when she forced the cock back inside of me.

"Fuck yes!!" I moaned.

Jenna kept holding my legs high as she well and truly fucked my cunt. I could feel her so deep inside of me and my orgasm getting closer.

Watching her tits bouncing as she fucked me, looking down I saw the giant dildo fucking in and out of me! The pleasure was better than anything I have experience before!

"Please can I cum Mistress?!!" I begged.

"Tell me you're my lesbian slut!" She ordered.

"I'm your lesbian slut Mistress! I will do anything you want!!" I pleaded knowing I meant every word.

"You are going to come over and service both me and my husband all the time!" She told me, it didn't even frighten me if it meant I could have this pleasure again.

"Anything Mistress! I'm yours!!" I announced.

"Cum for me you fucking whore!!" She ordered and started to rub my swollen clit as she kept fucking me.

"FUUUCKK YEEEEESSSS!!" I screamed as another massive orgasm shattered through me.

"I'm FUCKING CUMMINGG!!" I screamed again, my legs shaking around her as I felt my pussy was gushing from pleasure.

"Stay there slut!" She ordered pulling the cock out of me. I couldn't move if I wanted to.

Then I saw her pussy suddenly above me and lowering down to my face. When it met my mouth I happily extended my tongue and licked her wet pussy.

Jenna kept grinding her cunt all over my face, completely covering me in her pussy juices.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned loving the taste.

"That's it, lick my cunt slut!" Jenna moaned as I did my best to please her.

Then I remembered what she did to me, so wetting one finger with her pussy I quickly slid it knuckle deep inside her arse.

"You fucking whoooooree!!" Jenna screamed out as she kept grinding her pussy on my face.

"You want my cum slut?!" She shouted as I felt her roughly grabbing my tits.

"Yes Mistress! Cum on your pet's face!!" I shouted.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk!!" She screamed, gripping my tits as her thighs tensed around my head and I was rewarded with her delicious cum.

"Mmmmm." I moaned licking her pussy until she was fully finished cumming.

Then, Jenna lay down next to me. Her fingers tracing along my skin as she softly spoke to me.

"So, still think you're straight?"

I smiled and laughed before telling her.

"Definitely not after tonight."

Then she leant in and kissed me again, we carried on making out for a while. I was exploring her body with my hands, grabbing her tits and her arse, not believing how amazing this woman is.

"You are sleeping in here tonight. My husband will be back in the morning." Jenna told me.

I was nervous that it was definitely expected that he could fuck me, but I have come this far. So I smiled and told her.

"Yes Mistress, I would love to please your husband as well as you."

"Good girl." She said.

I slept in a bed that is a lot comfier than my dorm bed, in Jenna's arms.

When I woke up, I rubbed my eyes and suddenly remembered where I was and everything I had done the night before! I was completely shocked with myself, the things I said, the things I did! What happened to me.

I rolled over and saw Jenna lay completely naked next to me, flashes of licking her pussy and being fucked by her went through my mind.

"Good morning pet." She suddenly said with her eyes closed, letting me know that she was awake.

Nervously I replied.

"Erm, good morning."

Then she turned and looked at me with a grin on her face.

"No 'Mistress' This morning?" She asked.

When she moved closer and placed a hand on one of my breasts I awkwardly moved back and stuttered out.

"I, erm... should get going."

"Oh you're not going anywhere." She said in a firm tone, a tone I remembered had me weak in the knees.

I watched, frozen as a rock as she sat up from the bed and straddled my chest. I don't know what was wrong with me, it was as though my body couldn't move.

"Time for your morning snack my pet." Jenna said.

I watched as her pussy moved closer and closer to my face, smelling her scent brought make more memories of last night. Her addictive scent, her beautiful, smooth pussy.

As I watched her lower herself to my face, I knew I was going to do it all again. When I felt her pussy lips make contact with my lips, I instinctively stuck out my tongue and licked her pussy.

"Mmmmm." I accidentally moaned when I tasted her again.

I was straight back to who I was the night before, lovingly licking her clit as she was slowly grinding herself on my face.

"Good slut." Jenna moaned out which sent waves of pleasure through me, calling me a slut again.

"MMMMMM!" I moaned out in shock when I felt a finger quickly slide into my pussy!

I opened my legs and allowed this older woman finger me as she rode my face.

"Such a tight cunt, my husband is going to have fun with you." Jenna moaned.

Her fingering got faster and faster, I could feel how fucking wet I was as I started to lick her faster and faster. Any nervousness now gone as I gripped onto her thighs and pushed my tongue deeper inside of her.

"That's it, make me cum you fucking whore!" Jenna moaned out.

"Mmm, HMMM!" I kept moaning as I felt three of her fingers stretching my pussy and fucking me hard.

My orgasm rising from the rough finger fucking, I was moaning louder and louder into her pussy.

Jenna's other hand gripped my hair and she screamed out.

"Here I cum my pet!!"

"MMMMMMM!" I moaned as we came at the same time!

I was screaming into her pussy while she fucked my pussy with her fingers, at the same time feeling Jenna's legs tense around my head as she came over my face.

"Fuuuuuckkkkk!" She shouted out as both of our orgasms started to die down.

Not long after, Jenna lifted herself from my face and stood next to me, my chest heaving as I still can't believe how much pleasure this woman could give me.

"You are not at work today are you?" She asked.

All my inhibitions were gone, without thinking I told her.

"No Mistress."

"Good, you are staying here all day. My husband shouldn't be long and he will enjoy using you just as much as I do." She told me.

Fuck it!

Why shouldn't I stay in this amazing apartment and get fucked by this married couple over and over. I'm single and exploring, I can do what I want!

It was about an hour later when Jenna's husband returned and we had a wild time. But that is a story for another time.

The end for now!

Amy will return

12