All Comments on 'Travelling Home Ch. 03'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Just came across this series today and have read all 3 parts. I love the storyline as well as the characters. I have already made an attachment to them both :) Love your writing and style also. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and cant wait for it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

These characters are so real, you've brought them to life so beautifully I feel like I know them....please continue writing, so far it's definitely one of the best stories I've ever read (including novels, not just online stuff)...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Give in, Jordie, give in!

I agree with the earlier commenter that I've grown attached to them. Love the hot sex, but obviously what's coming soon is A Conversation. Followed by more hot sex, of course! Please don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Super excited!

GOD I love this story. Fingers crossed for a chapter four soon. And other chapters to come. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thank you! I hope there will be more stories like this one, with characters living their lives just like we do, in the real world. Normal, mature people looking for the happiness and finding it. Thanks again. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wonder

which one of the guys was doing the cooking? What they were cooking - greek traditional meal? Did they go to Spetses or any other island? If the story had more of this little details... mmm... that will be so, so good! Love this tale! Just love it! Thank you **podga** !!!

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

So hot in more ways than one. Athens in August can be unbearable, and that is without getting into forest fires and pollution. Interesting with the subtle hints about no alcohol and holding his head in the chapters so far, it makes a lot of sense once we get the explanation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous