All Comments on 'Travelling Man'

by KFP93

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Love this story. Could use a little more of the wife's perspective. Really explore her humiliation from it. Especially when he brings Izzy home one day.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with the first comment

I want to see what happens when he brings Izzy home! I crave humiliation from the other women my husband sees, but he feels we must protect our family and his career from our lifestyle.

I used to be thin and beautiful, but after breast-feeding three kids in six years and chasing them around the house, I am worn out. I married up when I met my husband. People used to wonder what he was doing with me, even then. My husband is still muscled and gorgeous, with a large cock. The first time I went to the company Christmas party after he got his new job and watched all the women flirt with him, I felt I was doomed. I felt he deserved all those cute young things, not an old has-been like me. Between his demanding job and my exhausting home life, we weren’t having much sex. I felt it was only a matter of time before he succumbed, so I told him to go ahead.

At first, I didn’t want to know about it, as it was too painful to think about, but then I felt compelled to know: how tight was she? how long were their sessions? what was she better at? what did she do that I had never done for him? I told him I needed to have complete honesty, to know my place in his life. When he revealed the exciting details, I realized I got aroused and wanted to masturbate, but he’d discovered a dominant streak, and told me he would only let me do so in his presence; the rest of the time I would be wearing a chastity device, as I had too much to do, to waste time masturbating! Gradually, our relationship became one of dominance and submission: he made rules for the household, and I was punished when I failed. The humiliation of my husband coming with beautiful women, while I come from being spanked, cropped, or paddled is delicious!

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
Two narratives.

The story is starting out very hot and I hope the author continues. At the same time the anon who writes of her own Quean history should take a little bit of her time to write out her story.

Also, someone at Literotica should edit the program that substitutes the name of a holy book for the word “quean”, as it just did for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous