All Comments on 'Travelling Together'

by ReefBeach

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 6 years ago

Lovely, elegant writing. A tasty little treat, well told. Simple writing is often the best:

- "Come inside me. Fuck me, fill me up," she said simply.

Reminds me of a time, years ago, when my girlfriend and I gave ourselves the treat of a sleeper on the Sydney - Tenterfield night train...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spoiled by the crap about the pill

He should have just pushed is cock in as deep as it would go and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

This is story land no VD or babies

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 6 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thanks electricblue for the compliments (but I should admit, I don't have much control over my style, the stories seem to write themselves).

And Anon, I'm sorry but my characters need to show respect to each other, & at least a trace of responsibility!

HecatesChildHecatesChildabout 6 years ago

Sweet.

I loved the details. You draw great pictures without being overly wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Know your Aussie geographic layout better!!

A nice storyline and good descriptive usage, but the whole story was soured by the lack of knowledge of the actual layout of Australian geography. Too many details were inaccurate - and I live in South Africa!

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 5 years agoAuthor
surprising

Thanks for the comment. It's funny you should find fault in the geography, because its correct (except for a slight exaggeration with the Stockton ferry). I've ridden all the rail journeys mentioned, including with a lover on the overnight train. I recommend it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReefBeach@ReefBeach
I want to write and read interesting, believable stories, although a touch of humour or the bizarre will usually help! Most importantly, I want to respect my characters. I see too much disrespect in the sex we see around, especially for women.