Travelling Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found a rhythm to match the train, pushing in all the way, not withdrawing too much. Aurora stroked his arms, or took his hand and brushed her own thigh with it. He got the hint and ran his fingers from her ankle up near his face, all the way down and around her firm buttock. It seemed an impossibly long way. Aurora approved each time he made the journey. She approved of each thrust into her with little noises.

She interrupted him. "Let me roll over." she murmured.

This felt risky to Southon, on such a narrow bed, beautiful white sheets or not, but if Aurora wanted that... he shuffled backwards.

The reward was a wonderful sight. Aurora's long legs went from dark ankles and calves, up to light honey-brown, but with a tan line below her bottom. Between, a thatch of dark, curly hairs presented itself. It was now shiny with their juices and hairs stuck to her thighs. It gave off a smell that took control of him.

He didn't need to be told what to do. He gently parted the two outer lips to see the hole of her vagina. The smell of her pleasure became stronger. He pushed his cock in and slid deep inside her, surprising him with how easy it was. His hips slapped gently against her buttocks with each thrust. Aurora started to push back in time with him

"Oh, that's deep. Yes, keep it up. Fuck me! Fuck!"

Her sudden dirty talk spurred him on and he pushed harder into her. He put his hands on her hips and felt her firm body flexing and bracing as he slapped against her. Her noticed her breasts swinging wildly. Her hair was a shaggy mess over her head. He saw her neck between the strands and tickled it. She moaned.

Suddenly he felt that familiar building-up, ticklish feeling in his balls. Aurora sensed a change in him. "Are you close to coming? Tell me! Tell me when you are!

"I... I think I am."

"Tell me when you're coming! I want to hear you as well as feel you!"

That was enough. "Ahh, I'm coming now! Ah, ahh, oh fuck! Fuck!" His own dirty talk surprised him. He froze, cock deep inside her, pulsing his come into her hole.

"Stay in there!" Aurora commanded. He could feel her fingers stroking his balls and the base of his cock. She started rubbing herself very fast.

He looked down her long back with its bikini line across it. She dropped her shoulders and pushed against him. He could see her bottom and thighs quivering. Her vagina clamped on his semi-hard shaft.

"Gnng, nngg, nngg, AAHH! AH, yeah! Oh. That's good" Aurora's orgasm swept over her and she paused, then slipped off him with a plopping sound. Southon noticed a faint sheen of sweat on her honey-coloured back. He liked the contrast of her skin against the white.

"Lie on top of me." He could just make out her voice coming through the pillow.

They lay there, both tacky with sweat, on the old-fashioned white sheets, Southon on Aurora (slightly propped up, since he was vaguely concerned she couldn't breathe). They could both feel the gentle movements of the train as it slowed down.

Very slowly, the train rolled through the goods yard and came to rest at the station platform. There was a line of lamp posts down the platform, soft rings of light beneath each one. Aurora turned off the cabin light and they peered out at the station sleeping peacefully in its sleeping town. Southon absently kissed Aurora's head. Then he laughed gently.

"None of this seems real." He was thinking out loud. "Your gorgeous body. The incredible sex. The laughs and the conversations. The whole night."

"Maybe it isn't real!" Aurora spoke softly. "We'll have this adventure, this wonderful time, then who knows if we'll meet again?"

Southon was startled by the idea, so decided not to think about it. He thought about what he could feel - her soft bottom against his hips, her back against his chest, breathing quietly. The smell of her hair mixed with the smell of their sex. He was going to make this real, every tiny detail in his mind, forever. He peered through the messy hair and out of the window.

"Aurora?"

"Southon?"

"Look out the window."

Aurora propped her head up.

"See the name of this place?"

Each lamp post had a sign with the station name on it.

Wagga Wagga.

"Mmm, just Wagga isn't it? So you weren't making it up. It is real."