All Comments on 'Travelling with wife and daughter'

by Lucasonoff

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Now that's a loveing family!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Good job ,well done. If these are your first two stories. I would have 2 comments.

1. keep it hot.

2. make it longer, or better yet make it a series.

I've seen both stories, your good keep writing. THANKS

wildman187wildman187over 4 years ago
hmm

either you are not a natural English speaker or you need an editor...... i recently had a story rejected for grammar and punctuation. I was told I needed an editor. my story was posted without an editor. i replied that i had read many stories that had been reviewed by an editor and they were very badly written. I suggest you find an editor and if that editor does not spell check, or check for grammatical errors,and punctuation, then find another! your content was interesting but it was a difficult read due to the errors and tense using past and present in the same sentence?

yes you need an editor but keep trying write as you would speak then read what you have written to see if it makes sense. you can expect the truth from an writer

Saula88Saula88almost 4 years ago
Love the sexy banter!

I reread it again. So very sexy!

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 3 years ago
Lovin

Lovin this story. Many fantasy’s cum true, hoping for sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The stoty is hot

KormakurKormakur4 months ago

Yeahh....that is hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucasonoff@Lucasonoff
Male, late 50 with a voyeur side. I love reading stories related to Incest, massage, wife spoiling, cuckold, swapping etc... I also love to communicate via email (Litewriter@outlook.com) with ladies and to exchange role playing back and forth involving these fantasy. In su...