Traversing the Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you enjoy being my little slut."

"I..."

The feeling against my prostate was beginning to overwhelm my thinking.

"Tell me," She commanded

"I want it..." I resigned.

She rolled over next to me and spooned me. Delicate fingers reached under my shirt and pinched my nipples. Pulling me closer, she pushed back into me and gently fucked me on my side. Her hand came out from under my shirt and she placed a finger in my mouth. I instinctually started sucking her index finger. It was so sensual I couldn't hold back my orgasm and began cumming while she softly thrusted it out of me. She stuttered her breath. I could feel myself being pumped up with her cum.

"You can stay here for the night," she said. "You earned it."

She pulled out of me and got up to clean herself, so I got up to do the same. My reflection in the water caught me by surprise. I looked like a girl. Every time I took semen from these ladies, it made me more and more feminine. I was one creampie away from losing myself. My nerves came back. There was a feeling of dread. I could not get fucked anymore, no matter what. I had to make it out of this forest.

I returned to the bed, and the fox mistress kissed me and left.

"I'm going back to my den now," she said. "Good luck, sweetie."

I lay awake for at least an hour ruminating on what had happened to me. I needed to sleep though to regain my strength to make it out.

When I awoke, I immediately left with my things on whatever weird path I could. Again, it was still strangely night time. The moon was full now though. There was the howling of wolves and hooting of owls. This felt like the darker side of nature.

Each path I took made no sense. They would loop around or randomly end altogether. For several hours I wandered until I came across another lady with dog ears and a tail. She was completely naked with a huge penis dangling between her legs. I froze and hid in the bushes behind me hoping she didn't hear me. She started smelling the air and turned around. She was tall with silver hair and blue eyes, but looked young. The way she walked made her seem feral. There was a bit of a hunch to her in her posture like she was feverishly looking for something.

My heart was racing. She was heading back to me like she could smell me out, eventually standing by the bush.

"I smell a cute girl," she said creepily.

She flashed a mean smile, then reached into the bush I was in. I hopped out and made a run for it.

"Come back here!" she shouted at me.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled back. "I don't want to be a girl!"

I kept running, but she was very fast. I slipped my backpack down and hit her with it, which seemed to push her back a little, but mostly made her angrier. She hopped on top of me. This was it. She was stronger and heavier than I was. Her body was toned and sweating. She began to laugh in ecstasy while sitting on me.

"Let me go!" I pleaded in a high pitched voice.

She didn't care or talk back. I could see her dick enlarging on my flat breasts. It expanded until it had a meandering vein on the side. She scooted up my chest and began to slap my face with it. The pre-cum dripped on my cheeks. She wiped her dick across my lips and began to stroke herself. Her slimy cock was visibly throbbing just inches from my face.

"Okay, be good and open your mouth for me," she told me.

"I won't!" I screamed up at her through my teeth.

"Fine."

She got up on her knees above me, still jacking herself off. I took this moment as a chance to run for it. I had to leave my backpack behind, but it was the only chance I had to escape with the last bit of dignity I still had.

She fell on her butt and growled. It didn't matter if she was pissed as long as I could escape.

I came to a tree. I figured I could start climbing to escape her. I jumped to grab a branch to pull myself up, but she caught up to me. She immediately pulled my panties down while I was hanging and buried her face under my skirt. I was trying so hard to pull myself on that branch, but she was stronger and pulled my legs down. I fell straight across her arms. She glared down at me and smirked.

"You really got my blood boiling," she yelled. "Now I'm going to punish you."

I had a panicked look as she flipped me on my belly across her knee and began to spank me. She was so forceful my ass was turning bright red.

"Ah! Please stop! I'm begging you!" I pleaded to her, beginning to tear up.

"Get on your knees and suck me off!" she commanded.

I got on my knees, but thought of a plan to myself. Maybe I could suck her to completion, but pull my head up when she cums so I don't take any more "mana".

She stood tall over me and looked down from over her boobs. I gazed into her penis twitching out pre-cum in my face again. It had a wild smell to it, but I proceeded to place my lips around it and suck. She smiled again and patted my head, like I was doing well. It was hard not to scrape my teeth on this large slab of meat. I placed my hands around her hips and pushed her shaft all the way down my throat. I gagged and sucked her off until she started stuttering her breathing and clenching my hair. With all my anxious energy, I pulled my head back and expected to see loads of cum pour out.

"Why did you stop?" she questioned.

"I thought you were going to cum, and I didn't want to gag," I answered.

"What?!" she screamed. " You ruined it!"

"I'm sorry!" I cried. "Please don't spank me again!"

She picked me up and put me back on her lap again. I put my hands over my face as she spanked me several more times. I felt her penis getting softer under me, so I felt some relief. There were footsteps nearby, so I silenced myself.

"You aren't off the hook just yet," she said in a hushed, irritated voice.

I was thrown over her shoulders and carried off like a helpless damsel.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked anxiously.

"Away from here," she replied.

As she carried me, I could see the light at the end of the tunnel getting bigger like I was so close to exiting this crazy place. My heart skipped a beat like I could be free. Suddenly, she stopped and went off to the side of the path.

"Now that I have you to myself and no one will come bother us, I can finally have my orgasm," she said.

"No!" I yelled.

I managed to roll off her shoulder while she was off guard, and made a break for the exit.

"Get back here you little slut!" she commanded.

I was running faster than before and the exit grew closer. My heart was filling with joy until she caught up, grabbed my ponytail, and pulled me back. My stomach went into knots as she kicked me down onto my hands and knees and lay on top of me.

"Now you will really get punished," she snarled.

I struggled, but she didn't let go of my hair. She started to dry hump me with her dick between my cheeks. My legs kicked up and down as I felt her dick growing erect under my skirt. The pre-cum dripped down my buttcrack as she rubbed herself on me. She put her full weight on me, and I fell prone with my bare ass peeking out below the skirt she had lifted. She moved herself to point her enormous dick against my hole. It was pressing into me, but I was so tight from being scared. I wiggled and kicked.

"It's time for your punishment," she said as she put her body back on top of me.

Her cock pushed in and out getting deeper with each thrust.

"Ah!" I squealed like a girl.

I was helpless underneath her weight as she pounded my rear. My hole was stretched around her girth giving her everything she wanted. Her boobs were around my head. I could barely breathe from under her. She didn't care though and fucked me like a powerless girl with my legs flailing in the grass. Then it happened. My penis grew erect as if I was enjoying being used by a monster. Her moans secretly turned me on and I began to moan like a lady. It didn't stop me from struggling though. My moans became staggered. She started to quiver and breathe quickly like she was going to finish inside me.

"Please, pull out," I moaned out.

Her well toned body lay across me completely. I began cumming. She could feel my rim throbbing from orgasm and unloaded her thick mana inside me. Her whole body was on top of me flexing with her climax..

The feral lady then collapsed to my side in exhaustion. The exit was right there, and I ended up getting filled up. At least, I can go home. I limped my sore ass to get my backpack, clean up, and head out.

As soon as I left and the sunlight touched me, I began to feel and look like my old self. Maybe I still had hope and didn't take enough mana. But I looked back to the forest. The opening felt welcoming. I did like the long hair. Maybe I can just briefly see that again.

That brief trip turned into a two day journey back to the hut. I knocked on the door. It opened and Astrid smirked at me.

"Long time," she greeted.

"I just feel like we got off on the wrong foot," I said. "Maybe let's talk a bit."

She stepped aside to let me in. My senses came back to me. What was I thinking? It wasn't too late. I just needed to leave.

"Actually... I need to go..." I mumbled.

"What? You just got here and you look so cute in your skirt," she replied, giving my ass a quick spank.

"I know, but," I said, turning around to face the door.

The witch reached in front of me and slammed the door in my face.

"There's no going back," she whispered. "You came back here to get fucked like a girl."

I started sweating. She picked me up and brought me to her bed though I averted my gaze in shame. I was laid on my back and she took my socks, shoes, and panties off. My boner flopped up with my skirt over my belly. Astrid reached over and dipped her fingers in a jar and rubbed it on my butthole.

The witch disrobed and crawled over me. She grabbed my knees and put them against my shoulders. When she took her hands off my legs, I kept my legs up for her. She grabbed her twitching penis and placed it against my lubed up butthole. Her hand guided it in carefully, and I moaned like a girl. Astrid leaned over and kissed me while she fucked me in the mating press. Her tongue was forceful, and I just took it with my mouth open. She licked my lips and tongue while pounding nonstop. Her breath filled me, and I kissed her back.

Her arms were along the side of my body with her hands holding my head in place as she finally got to have her way with me. I just lay back and took her thrusts, feeling every inch stretch me and smack my prostate. My arms wrapped around her and I could feel her breathing change like she was about to cum. I started holding her tightly against me, then orgasmed hard on her smooth dick. She stopped kissing me and started breathing tight breaths in my mouth. Her full weight came down on me, pinning me, and inseminating me.

"Okay," she said, trying to catch her breath. "You're a girl now."

12