All Comments on 'Travis and Adam Ch. 01'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice :)

Totally enjoyed that!

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Setup

You just know the dad set this up so they would get together .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it. Hot sexy and sweet! More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff

This actually happened to me, right up until the wild sex part. The company that I worked for at the time had a travel agency that was totally incompetent. I think the travel agency was operated by the niece of a VP or something.

I ended up in a single-bed room with a guy that I worked with. He seemed massively embarrassed by the situation, so I didn't push it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cute but fluffy

It lacks warmth. Not heartwarming, or genuine. It seems to just be about sex, and what is with "babe" two seconds after the first kiss?. Disingenuous.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I think the last commenter was a bit harsh, but I understand a tiny bit of what they are saying. Overall a good start. I woud say that if it is a romance you are going for, in addition to the hot sex away at a convention with the bosses son :) and I think you are or Travis would have nailed him into the bed already...then I would work on them getting to know one another a bit. I think the fact that Travis started calling him babe right away and at the end of every sentence made it sound insincere. I initially took poor Adam as a very inexperienced young guy, esp after he starts crying/getting emotional after a blow-job. Now I'm not sexist...a guy can cry :) but to start saying that this thing they have feels different after what we saw as a quick dinner and a bj, led to the other opinion of it being disingenous. If we had been proxy to some more of their dinner convo or some experience that made them feel close ahead of that it might have seemed more 'real.' The fact they didn't screw the first night says Travis does see this as more. Adam clearly does. I'd like to see them get to know each other better as they work and probably face some shit from ignorant people who saw them in the restaurant and then I think you won't have to defend yourself to those who call it 'just sex.' How old is Travis by the way? Good start. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg what the???

Omg ikr? Lacking romance majorly, being gay is about love not just sex and calling someone you quote on quote love a cum slut? Like seriously?! Totally agree with other commenters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously!

I don't understand how some responders believe they know how a "proper" gay romance story is supposed to be written. If you believe you know better than the author how her story is supposed to be written or how developed her characters are supposed to be detailed, please feel free to post your version of this story. I am sure that I would appreciate reading your effort. In the meantime I am enjoying this particular story as this author has meant it to be read. I could see your editorializing if several points were not already made in her story. These two late twenty year olds are already old enough to know for what they yearn; confident with their own skins. They have spent months already lusting for each other. They aren't just meeting each other for the first time. They have already experienced each other's personalities at work. There is a substantial foundation present. It does not seem out of the norm in this day and age for millenials to confidently express their thoughts openly with their objects of affection. Lust is whatdrives them together; romance will come after the lust is revealed. Travis is full of confidence in him self to know that when he says "babe" that he means it; he was already in love with Adam. But the comments stated above may have already influenced our author as she has had to play into your whining as is evident in the second installment. She now has posted a remedial set of paragraphs and dialogue so that some of you can "feel" better about continuing. In this age of apps and social media, millennials move faster and state openly what the feel and desire with their perspective partners. The dialogue regarding Adam's love of cum spoken out loud is indicative of this mentality and should not be taken as a negative or "moving too fast". It's just reality. His blush speaks for itself and shows his insecurity regarding how fast this has become and where he has allowed himself to be in this relationship. The "catching up" with the trust in this fledgling relationship will show up soon enough for those looking for romance. Let the author reveal this in her own time, in her own way. Alas, it is too late as the author has already altered her story line because of some projections of some of my fellow readers. For that I am truly sorry.

Chris in Rehoboth Beach.

Sweet_Sarah72Sweet_Sarah72over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you for your comments Anonymous. I appreciate it. I truly love writing. Sharing my stories is new for me. Yes, you were absolutely right. I did change a few paragraphs to "soothe some ruffled feathers", but other than that change, the next chapters (already written), will remain the same. I enjoyed creating my characters and do not want to stray from their storyline if possible. Again, thank you for your comments. Sharing writing is like sharing a part of yourself. It can be hard to hear what people think, but I hope it will only make me better. The next chapter will be uploaded within the week and I hope you enjoy it.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago

Personally, I liked the pace of the story. I thought it believable. They've been lusting over each other for months and it finally all came to a head. Of course they are going to be passionate and somewhat sex-crazed. And I liked that Travis was calling him "babe" and "baby." He's had this crush and desire for Adam for a while now and I'm sure he thinks of him as his. Why wouldn't he say that to him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous