All Comments on 'Travis and Adam Ch. 03'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
So hot!!!

Love the story can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story. Interested to see where you take the Albert thing. But the whole "I'm yours" and "you're mine" becomes a bit repetitive. Use it more sparingly but this story is still good

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I thought it was well-done. I think it seemed special between them even with the way Travis seemed to come into this very jaded. It seems they have something special. Will his dad be as comfortable with it? Will Albert come back to bother them? Adam has to be honest with Travis in the near future. I guess this is the guy that hurt him. Does he know he's in the guy's family's hotel? If he knew it, he kinda should tell Travis that. Will they have more trouble with him? Should be interesting. I enjoyed Travis going all caveman on him, yet he held back in pushing for an answer before Adam was ready. Proabably helped he was horny, in distracting himself.

Lookin' forward to more of these two.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
VERY INTERESTING

This has been a very good story so far. I am wondering where Albert came into the story. Is Adam going to tell Travis the real truth? I agree with the other readers about the your mine and I'm yours, it's a little much. If the guys are adults why would it matter if they have found each other. I think Mr. Martins had a hand in knowing about Adam being gay and how Travis had a thing for him. That is why he put them together on this lil trip. Some of their past has been told, but Travis and Adam need to come clean with each other about their past, if they are to have a future together.

I believe you have a great imagination in bringing your characters to pop in your stories. I do hope you keep writing, not only about Adam and Travis, but future stories as well. I do have one question for you: It was brought up that maybe some of the dealers were not going to like the fact that Travis and Adam were a couple, so has that part of this tale been thrown out? Overall I will give you a 4 star rating on this story.

judojonjudojonover 8 years ago

So dam hot . Very good just keep it going

PurplereignPurplereignover 7 years ago
Hot

Worth the wait. So fucking hot. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to much sex

not enough plot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous