Travis Gets Some Pt. 01 - Brooke

Story Info
Fun at the amusement park.
2.3k words
4.33
5.9k
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a quickie at the amusement park one afternoon. The events are true. I changed the names to protect the guilty. Any similarities to anyone else alive or dead is purely coincidental.

******

So it was a day at the theme park for us at Adventure World. We didn't have to travel far, we're only a couple suburbs away from this amusement park, lucky us hey!

Well, it's the only theme park in our state of Western Australia so we take the good with the bad, we have 'no choice' but to go here, at least that 'no choice' is just a half hour drive away. I'm there with my Aunt Janelle, her dickhead of a partner Gary, their son and my favourite kid in the world Angus. Harry is with us too, technically Harriette, Janelle's bestie and Robert, Harriette's latest squeeze. It might sound strange that I'm there with my aunt but honestly she more like a cousin since our ages are only 4 years apart.

I've looked up to her a lot of my life but there was a time when she went through a rebellious teen phase and I was in two minds about whether she was great for "having the balls to have said or done that" or not so great, "gee she stepped over the mark with that one."

I was by no means a golden child but if one were to compare... Either way we have kept relatively close even now that I'm just out of my teens. I'm out of home and starting to make a life for myself so some of my insecurity keeps me in contact with the one person that looks everyone in the eye and says what she wants whenever she wants. I find a strange kind of comfort in that.

We just got back to sit down in the grassy area where we've set up our picnic blanket and bags for the day. We had just done the rounds in the kiddies corner. I had to go with Angus on the rides because his fucktard of a dad is too macho for that shit. I felt like a right tool but still, it makes Angus look up to me like some kind of god or something.

"You're going to make an awesome dad one day" Janelle seems to be on the same page as Angus and gives me the mother hen's approval. She starts to pull out some of the lunches that she packed. Weird, I think of her as some kind of rebel but she's all domesticated when it comes to her son. "Travis can you go get us a box of chips from the canteen?" nice how she asks me for a favour right after complimenting me... and her useless partner is meant to provide isn't he?

"yeh, okay," yeh i'm a sucker. I make my way over to the canteen. There's a line up, of course. I wasn't there for a minute when I get a pinch on my arse and feel a body slide up to me.

"Oh, hello Brooke," I'm half surprised and half not to see this girl. She's a bit of a social butterfly. Brooke and I were in the same year in school. I was never close to her in school but since leaving I've seen her on a half regular basis at the pub or a party of mutual friends. She must think i'm a player from seeing me around so much.

"Hey spunky. Are you hungry for something?" she's giddy and gives me a look that's not lost on me. She's standing tall with her shoulders back which pushes her tits out and one knee is pulled in close to the other. I can't tell if she's trying to be coy or strike a pose. I wish she would bounce on the balls of her feet and jiggle those tits for me.

"You know it," I look at her, pause, then down her body so she knows I'm looking. She's just wearing a bikini top and a towel around her waste. Well, of course, she's got bikini bottoms but I can't see that can I? So I imagine her naked underneath that towel with her heavy set cheerleader's body. Her curly, dirty blonde hair is wet from a recent swim or water slide. She's got big green eyes, tanned skin that glisten in the sun and aside from the aforementioned clothes, not a lot else. She's not especially tall at 5'4" so normally when she stands this close I can get a good look down her cleavage at what I think must be at least C cup boobs. With her bikini the view doesn't change much with my high point of view since they're out there for everyone to see. "You look delicious," I say checking her out.

She gives me the universal "arrrrr," like a tiger "bite me." She knows exactly what she's doing to me. It seems she wants it too. I look around me for somewhere I can drag this girl and pull that bikini and towel from her body. "This way," she pulls me by the hand. She must be thinking the same thing. She doesn't take me far, just around to the rear of the canteen. There are change rooms for patrons. As we approach the women's entrance a middle aged woman in a sarong is approaching from the other direction and Brooke jumps into action. "Umm, miss, don't come into this change room. There's some guy in there disturbing the girls. I brought my boyfriend to drag him out of there," referring to me.

"Oh, okay. Thanks," she says a little taken aback at the apparent situation.

"Maybe go to the east end toilets if you really need it," Brooke suggests.

"Err, yeh," the woman made a retreat.

As we walk into the women's change room I state "I will forever be in awe of the quick wit of women." but all she did was hush me and drag me into one of the shower cubicles before anyone else could see us. She immediately put her arms on my shoulders and we started making out.

I slid my arms over her back and down to her shapely arse. It feels good... but not good enough. I want more. There's a towel hindering my groping. I squeeze my hands between us and release the towel and drop it to the bench seat beside us in the cubicle. My dick is at full mast and ready for... well... anything with her. I slide my hands up to her breasts. I run my hands over top once then push my fingers under the garment and play with her nipples. The wet fabric and cool air of the change room have already caused her nipples to extend. I can feel them totally harden with my diddling. I push the bikini above her breasts. Then wrap my arms around her, squeeze her to my body and play bite her neck. She gives a small whimper and then whispers to me "Quick, lets get naked."

I step back and with frantic movements we both shuck our clothes and drop them on the bench seat. Without a moment of hesitation we come together again. I guide her back against the cubicle wall. "Do you want me to go down on you?" I like to ask this as it usually ensures I can slip in with ease.

"No. I don't want to be too long in here. I didn't tell my friends where I am, they might start looking for me." She says as she grabs on to me hard and raises her legs around my waste. I'm good with that. I grab her arse and lift her so there's some space between us.

"Guide me in," I say.

She does just that, reaches down and guides me as I close the gap between us. I'm hard and I'm going to fuck her hard. The way she likes it. This isn't love making. This is sex in a shower cubicle. A cubicle in an echoey change room where other people or more specifically other girls might hear what's going on. When my cock head enters her easily. I'm a little surprised at how wet she already is. All the better really. She wants to cum? Well I'm gonna fuck her till she cums. A few tentative strokes to get the right angle, the right motion and we start moving in sync. I'm trying to keep it quiet but a few grunts and pants start to escape me. She's hardly any better with her groaning. On the out stroke of my dick I can feel the cool air on the pussy juice that covers my shaft. On the in stroke I can feel the folds of her warm... no... hot wet pussy. The contrast between hot and cool only heightens the sensation. I'm working hard holding her up against the wall and very soon I begin to sweat. I'm not totally fatigued, my arms are growing tired. She senses this.

"Let me down," once down she turns the shower on. It occurs to me we should've done that from the start to hide our noises. She turns to face the wall then looks over her shoulder. Oh fuck yes! I think to myself this is straight out of a porn movie right?

That nice big shapely arse sticking out at me. I move in behind and slide my cock up inside her. With the height difference between us i'm slightly bending my knees and curling my torso to hook my cock up into her. She's stretching her legs and arching her back to bring her pussy up to me. It's fucking awesome. I rub my hands over her body, her back, down to her waist, around to her mons, up over her belly and all around her breasts as I fuck her from behind.

"Keep going," she must be getting close. "Keep going. Keeper going. More!" her voice raised at that last word so put one hand over her mouth and keep the other one just above her mons while I pound her hard. I'm glad I covered her mouth because she starts keening from under it, her body has gone rigid and she pushes against the wall forcing herself back onto my cock as it rams in and out of her abused pussy. I can feel the contractions of her pussy and it's enough to put me over the edge as well. For a while I pound her as hard as I can. Her body is jolting to the rhythm. I only realise now in the midst of our orgasm that I'm going hell for leather and the wet slapping sound of our bodies is echoing through the change room. Squirt after squirt I fill her pussy. Eventually the feeling dissipates and I slide out from her soaked pussy as my cock softens.

Benefits of fucking in a shower cubicle is the easy clean up. Which we hurriedly do so. A quick peek from the cubicle door then a rush to the exit. We're a ways from the change room now and Brooke turns to me and says "That was fun. Let's do it again." She pecks me on the cheek and announces "Seeya."

"Yeh, bye Brooke."

I watch her walk away. She passed by a woman who seemed to be chewing the ear off one of the park staff. "... I'm sure I heard somebody having sex in the change room. You'll hear it once we get in there..." I quickly make my way back to the canteen for the chips that I was supposed to get.

"Where in fuck have you been?" Janelle is terse.

"I went to get chips," I say unaffected by her attitude.

"You left fucking ages ago. What have you been doing all this time?" it appears to me that Janelle is riled up because everyone has finished chowing down on her picnic and nobody seems interested in the chips now.

"Yeh, did you find some pussy in the change rooms or something?" Harry says with a knowing smile.

"It was a long line all right," I say in my defence.

"It was loong...?" Harry repeats in a deliberately slow and questioning manner.

"Whatever. I got the chips so don't complain," between them they're starting to piss me off.

"You better not have ducked off for pussy. Now put the chips down here," Janelle opens the box and shoves one in her mouth as if to make a point.

I try to ignore the glare from Janelle and the sly smirk on Harry's face. I think it's a good time to check out more of the park attractions "C'mon Angus, you wanna go swimming?"

Before he can answer Janelle pipes up "Not right after eating!"

"Okay okay, let's go look at the animals then." I take Angus by the hand and walk off, happy to get away from them.

The rest of the afternoon goes relatively well. While at one end of the park waiting for Angus to finish a ride it's just Janelle and me standing there. She asks in a quiet manner "Did you really get some pussy?"

"What's it to you?"

"Nothing," she says sternly "forget I even asked," she's got a bee in her bonnet and i'm not sure why. Being a few minutes late to get the chips shouldn't warrant this kind of moodiness from Janelle.

Later that evening while having a beer and relaxing I pondered the days events. I had a nice quickie with Brooke, Harry must've seen or heard something because she looked like she knew, and Janelle was being pissy for some reason. She's my aunt and I'm closest to her out of anyone I know so i'll ask her about it next time.

TBC