Trawling Atlantis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She knew, Chris. About me and you." I just shrugged. No point worrying about it now. "Last time I saw her, she was married. That was about three years or so after you left. She told me that she really did love you."

"Guess I did her a favour, then. Because I loved someone else."

Alexa just grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "I know," she said quietly.

"When should we go see Mum?"

"Let's get over the jetlag. So I was thinking tomorrow morning?" I nodded. "Besides, I need my brother's cock inside me again. I'm thinking the rest of the night."

I burst into laughter as my sister was proving to be rather insatiable. Not that I complained one little bit. There was no way she was going to wear me out anytime soon. The first thing we did when arriving at her place was to have a shower. A day and more in transit left one feeling rather icky. I was used to the feeling but my sister begged me to wash her. So I did that, plus a little more.

Once we'd dried off, I picked her up in my arms, my sister complimenting me on my strength, as I carried her to the bedroom. Laying her down on the bed, I must have spent the next couple of hours covering her entire body with attention. Not a single piece of skin would have remained untouched my either my lips, tongue or hands. Even though my hands were battered and scarred, she cooed at how gentle I was. Her breasts remained as perfect as I remember, spending plenty of time licking and sucking her nipples, amusing myself as they hardened, gently biting them and hearing her gasp as I did. I kissed her entire body all the way down to her groin, ignoring her dripping wet pussy as I kissed all the way down one leg to her cute little foot, before doing the same back up her other leg. By the end, she was begging for me to eat her out.

Her taste is indescribable. All I know is that I could do it every day for the rest of my life. I teased her mercilessly, my tongue running around the outskirts of her cunt before I finally grazed her lips. She pushed down, her body aching for my tongue or cock. I finally gave into my own temptation, spreading her lips and teasing her entrance, feeling her body shudder.

"I'm going to cum so fast," she moaned.

I didn't say anything, though I liked to know that everything I was doing worked. To say I feasted on her wouldn't be entirely incorrect. She was literally flowing from everything I was doing to her. I inserted a couple of fingers, and the moan she made suggested to me that was she was about to blow. Gently fucking her with a couple of fingers, looking for that perfect spot inside her, I started to gentle flick her clit, doing little things with my tongue that I'd learned since we reunited that I knew she loved. And that I knew would make her cum hard.

Which is what she did about a minute later, crying out my name as her walls clamped around my fingers, continuing to pump those in and out as she arched her back, trying to squeeze her legs together though I was in the way. "Oh my god, Chris!" she cried.

I nearly came myself at what I'd managed to do to her. And I didn't stop, continuing to pump my fingers and lick her clit. She didn't tell me to stop, in fact telling me to keep going. "The next one may be bigger," she said, actually giggling.

And it was. I think she nearly passed out and I figured I should probably stop what I was doing. Once I'd pulled out my fingers, licking them clean before wiping my face, I lay down next to my sister as she started to laugh. "My god, Chris. Can you do that to me every day for the rest of my life?"

I stroked my chin. "Um, let me think about it."

She playfully slapped my arm. "Tease."

Sliding my cock inside her again a few minutes later, we made love slowly, even tenderly. Our need for each other hadn't diminished, but we were now together, and the fear that this wasn't real had receded. She wrapped her legs around me, hooking her feet together, moaning that I was even deeper. My thrusts were long but slow, burying myself inside her before pulling back, enjoying the warmth of her pussy, my cock appreciating it completely. She felt so good. And it felt so right. This was my sister, a woman I'd loved my entire life. Who would love a sibling more than her own brother? I'd spend the rest of my life trying to make her happy and ensuring she felt loved every single day. That was the promise I made to myself.

She beckoned me on to finish inside her, though I purposely made her wait for the prize. I'd cum rather quickly quite often, though she never complained, knowing I was just so excited to see her, probably glad I didn't cum before I'd even entered her. Slowly but surely, I was building up a resilience, able to last a few minutes longer, though neither of us appeared interested in hour long fuck marathons. We'd fuck for ten or fifteen minutes, orgasm, rest, then go again later. And that's what I did again this time, kissing her hard as I felt another flood of cum flow out of my cock deep inside her. She giggled again, feeling me blast inside her, groaning into her mouth before near collapsing. I think every orgasm I had with her was better than the last.

We escaped the bedroom later that night to head out for dinner. It felt very strange being back in a big city. Living in Peterhead, I'd rarely left the town itself, only heading to Inverness if I wanted some time away. I'd never even been to Europe. There just wasn't time with being a trawlerman, and I didn't really have the inclination to travel alone. The crowds made me a little uncomfortable, in all honesty, wondering if anyone would recognise me after all this time. My sister recognised my discomfort, so quickly suggested we grab some take-out to eat back her apartment.

After eating, we finally stayed out of the bedroom, actually sitting down on the couch to watch a little television. Eventually settling on a movie, Alexa cuddled into me, everything feeling rather reminiscent of that very first night we shared together, though this time, we made it through the entire movie before we ended up having sex on the couch. Then on the floor between the living room and bedroom. Before finally the bedroom.

I was a nervous wreck the next morning. I hadn't seen any of the family since the day I visited the grandparents in the few days before I'd left. I had no idea if any other family would be at the hospital. "Brian doesn't make an appearance until the evening. Our grandparents may be there, though. Her parents, at least."

"How will they react to my appearance?"

She shrugged. "Honestly, I don't really know. A lot of time has passed. And I think showing up there with me may help put some things right. Mum knows the truth, though. I have no doubt she's been telling everyone what really happened."

"So the truth but... it was consensual?"

She shrugged again. "I'm not sure, Chris. We haven't really spoken about it." She hugged me. "Don't worry about it. We'll be fine."

I was bricking it in the car on the way to the hospital. I really didn't want to run into Brian, and had noticed Alexa also called our father by his name too. We walked in hand and hand, following bright corridors, coming to a stop just outside her door. Alexa just squeezed my hand as I took a deep breath before I nodded.

Mum was awake. She didn't look well at all. In fact, she looked as ill as Alexa had described. But her face lit up into an enormous smile at my appearance. Sat near her bed were her Mum and Dad, our grandparents. Grandma gasped as they both got to their feet too.

"Mum gets the first hug, Chris," Grandma said.

I couldn't hug her too tightly as Mum felt so thin and fragile. But she held me tightly in reply, hearing her sob quietly in my ear as I held her. "I'm sorry, Mum," I whispered, feeling hot tears drop from my eyes.

She didn't say anything while we hugged. I'm sure we held each other for at least ten minutes. Probably longer, in all honesty. When she finally dropped her head back onto the pillows propping her up, the smile had broadened, though I could see the echo of pain in her eyes. "You have nothing to apologise for, Chris."

"But..."

"But nothing." Mum then looked past me to Alexa. "Knew you'd find him eventually."

"I wasn't returning without him. Sorry it took so long."

"My sister let us know of your arrival, Chris," my grandfather stated, walking towards me with outstretched hand, "And it's good to see our grandson again."

I couldn't help the surprise that no doubt appeared. "You too, Grandad."

Then I hugged my grandmother. "We never believed his lies," she said quietly.

I wanted to ask plenty of questions about what Brian may have said about me. But, to be honest, it was ten years ago, and I didn't really care anymore. All that mattered was enjoying these last few days or weeks with Mum. I took a chair and placed it next to her bed, Alexa sitting next to me, grabbing my hand. Mum noticed it and smiled. "Even after ten years, Chris?"

I glanced at my grandparents before meeting her eyes. "I never stopped loving her, Mum." I looked at my grandparents again. They both simply nodded and smiled.

"I told them everything, Chris. What really happened that night and morning. They don't claim to understand. But you are their grandchildren. They love you. And want you both to be happy. Just like your mother."

"What are you saying?"

"I've watched my family fall apart, Alexa. My son was forced out of his home. His sister never comes home. My husband," she spat that last word, and I had a feeling she was getting everything off her chest now the end was nigh, "Brian has taken everything I cared about from me, and all I did was stand there and watch. I may be dying, but I can still make this right."

"You don't need to do anymore, Mum. We're going to be together, and anyone who doesn't like that can get fu... I mean..." I trailed off and cleared my throat.

"What about Brian?" my sister asked, "In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw him. I don't particularly want to see him either."

"You'll need to speak to him once you're getting ready to put me in the ground, Alexa."

I couldn't help the burst of laughter that erupted. "Sorry, Mum, but you talk about it so... calmly."

"I'm going to die, Chris. I don't know when, but the doctors are pumping me with so many painkillers, I'm assuming they'll eventually give me enough to put to sleep and I won't wake up again. I know it's soon, so I'm saying as much now because, no doubt, I'll be fucked soon enough."

Mum held on for longer than anyone imagined. Alexa and I visited nearly every day, and were lucky to never run into any other family except our grandparents and her brother, our uncle. We kept our relationship under wraps in front of him, though he echoed what his parents had said. He didn't believe what our father had said. It was nice to know after all this time, though it was too late to change the past.

I managed to avoid seeing my father until the day Alexa received a call from the hospital. By this stage, we'd already said our final goodbyes as Mum had slipped into unconsciousness for the final time. My sister was already prepared, having to swallow her pride and at least speak to our father on the phone as plans were made for the funeral.

That was when the long lost son, his name besmirched by his very own father, would reappear in front of the entire family.

*****

CHAPTER FOUR

"I'm still not entirely comfortable doing this at her funeral," I said for no doubt the hundredth time.

Alexa just smiled as she helped me straighten my tie. I'd never worn one in my life. "It's the perfect time. He can't say a thing once he sees you. And you reappearing on my arm will certainly set plenty of tongues wagging."

"The eulogy should be interesting."

"There will be two. Grandad will be sharing some words too. The differences between the two should be interesting."

My sister drove us to the funeral home, never letting go of my hand as she drove one handed all the way. Once we arrived, there was no missing the stares and surprise of family members, and even one or two old friends, upon my appearance, but particularly as I walked hand in hand with my sister. Mum's parents were already there, greeting the pair of us, as did our uncle. Friends of Alexa's, and even a couple of my old friends, appeared and immediately bombarded us with questions. I put it straight, saying my father had lied. Whether they chose to believe me or not was up to them.

But it was a sideshow to the main attraction. Alexa and I made sure we were the last to enter, and I saw my father for the first time in over a decade. He looked a little older, his frame having diminished. But when his eyes met mine, they burned with the anger and hatred I saw the last time we'd seen each other. I just smiled at him, holding the hand of my sister. My grandfather gestured for us to join them.

Alexa and I walked down the aisle, stopping to greet people we hadn't seen in years. Most of the greetings were friendly enough, obviously the poisonous lies of my father left lingering doubts, though the fact I was there with Alexa suggested things were not as they were told so long ago.

Then we had to walk by my father.

"When did you get back?" he asked testily.

"Long enough to have shared plenty of words with Mum and my grandparents." I leaned in close and whispered, "Just know that your wife despised you by the end of her life. Go to your own grave knowing that, you son of a bitch." Then I leaned back, clapped him on the shoulder and said, "Good to see you too, Dad. It's been a long time."

My sister played her part perfectly, even kissing him on the cheek. "I still hate you with every fibre of my being, you bastard," she whispered, loud enough for only my father and I to hear. Even at a funeral, the hate ran deep.

I could see he was rattled, not just by my reappearance but by the eyes my sister gave him. I'd never seen such hatred in anyone's eyes like that. I remember the look he had in his eyes that morning, so long ago, and they were nothing compared to the stare my sister returned to her father.

We sat hand in hand through the service, sitting next to our grandparents. The celebrant -- we were not a religious family -- shared some words before opening up the floor for eulogies. I had one mention during my father's, the fact my mother gave birth to a boy. Other than that, nothing. He spoke of my sister in grander terms, though I could see her words had got to him. My grandfather must have adapted his eulogy rather quickly for my return, as he spoke in glowing terms of his two grandchildren, and the love his daughter had shared for her two children. I'll admit, the old man got to me, feeling it necessary to wipe my cheeks, feeling Alexa cuddle into me at the same time. I'd never doubted Mum loved me, and I was filled with deep regret that I'd barely had a couple of weeks with her before the end.

Once the service ended, plenty more people came up to at least say hello, and I did my best to remain friendly and pleasant. The wake was to be held at our old house, now empty of everyone except my father. I'll admit that thought pleased me to no end, knowing the bastard was now alone.

I was hoping to get through the entire day without confrontation so Alexa and I could just move on with our lives in peace. But once my father had a couple of drinks, he came looking for trouble. I'm not a complete asshole. I could see he was devastated by the loss of his wife. But I knew he had taken my words to heart. I have no doubt my grandfather's eulogy would have been a jolt too, as his speech suggested plenty of thoughts and feelings no doubt repressed for a very long time.

My sister and I were quietly chatting about nothing important as I heard my father shout my name from across the room. Silence followed, as I simply turned towards him and smiled. All eyes now glanced between son and father.

"Something you want, Brian?"

"I told you to get the fuck out. Again."

The smile remained on my face. "You don't get to tell me what to do anymore, Brian. And if you think you're going to stand there and intimidate me, then you're fooling yourself."

He strode towards me, his face turning into a sneer. I knew what was coming. It was so telegraphed; a carrier pigeon could have dropped me a note saying 'He's going to throw a punch'. It was so long in coming, I could have finished the beer in my hand. Instead, I quickly handed that to Alexa, as I felt her step away. His right hand came up, balled in a fist, and I know I surprised him when I caught it in my left hand.

"Not this time, Brian."

Then I punched him in the face. That rocked him, so I hit him again, this time straight into his nose, watching blood immediately pour out and I was left with little doubt it was broken. He started to wobble, so I hit him a third time, sending to the ground on his arse. It was still silent as I looked around.

"Anyone else want to have a go?" I specifically looked at his side of the family, glaring at them with the same hatred I had the man on the ground. No-one made a move.

I got down on one knee, doing exactly what he had done to me ten years before. A knee into his chest, a hand around his throat, before using both hands to grab his collar, bringing his face closer to mine.

"Payback, you son of a bitch. Over ten fucking years of my life you've stolen from me. And for what? Because I love my sister." I heard the murmurs start, but ignored them. "I didn't assault her. I didn't groom her. I most certainly didn't fucking rape her. It was the best decision I'd ever made, and the best night of my life up to that point. And I know it was for Alexa too. All we did was consummate the love we'd had for each other up to then."

"You're fucking..."

I violently shook him, cutting off his words. "You didn't even let us explain! All you did was beat me up then kick me out. We knew it may have been difficult for you to understand, even accept, but we were your children. You should have at least attempted. Instead, you treat me like dirt and god knows what you really thought about your daughter. I'm still convinced you wanted her for yourself."

"Fuck..."

I shook him again. "Shut the fuck up! You don't get to talk now. Over ten years, Brian! Over ten years I was separated from the only woman I've ever loved. So this is what is going to happen now. She is coming with me because she wants to be with me. Because she loves me just as much as I love her. I'm not going to tell you where we are going. You don't get to know that information. Just know that, after today, you will see neither of us again. Mum died with love in her heart, knowing her children were happy. And she hated you for breaking up her family. So it gladdens me, no matter how sick it sounds, that you will now die alone. We won't show up to your funeral, whenever that is. If we lived in another country, I'd be tempted to give you a gun so you put it in your mouth and end yourself now. Just know that I despise the ground you walk on. Your own daughter hates you with every bone in her body. You are nothing to us. A sperm donor at best."

I fell silent and watched his eyes glare back into mine. I finally released his collar and his head dropped back onto the ground as I got to my feet. I looked around the room, stunned expressions returned from most people. Our grandparents, our mother's parents that is, just smiled at us. I walked towards them. "We'd better go. I think I've finally done what was required."

My grandmother just hugged me. "Keep in touch?"

"We will."

My grandfather shook my hand. "Your mother was always proud of you, Chris. And she'd love you even more for protecting your sister. You go with our blessing."

"Thank you," my sister and I said together.

"Wait, what?" my uncle asked, finally understanding.

1...345678