Trawling Atlantis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think they're sleeping together?" my sister asked one night in bed. She was staring at the ceiling, taking a number of deep breaths after I'd just left another load inside of her. Thankfully now blanks, having had a vasectomy while she'd had her tubes tied, just to be safe.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"They remind me of us, Chris. It's like watching an action replay."

"Apples don't fall far from the tree, it seems." I paused, then asked, "What about Claire and Jack?"

My sister giggled. "God, do all our kids want to fuck each other?"

"Is there something wrong with wanting to fuck a sibling?"

Alexa just turned onto her side and kissed my cheek. "Definitely not," she stated adamantly, before swinging her leg over me, straddling my groin and lowering herself down on my rising cock, "I said I was going to love my brother the rest of my life. I'm not dead yet."

I reached up and squeezed one of her breasts. "You're definitely not."

"You'll still love me when I'm old and grey?"

I pointed at my head with my other hand. "Already there."

"You're still as handsome as ever, big brother."

"And you're still as gorgeous, little sister."

Walking down the hallway a couple of weeks later after needing a late night piss, I definitely head noise from Isla's room. Noises I knew well enough. I grabbed Alexa and suggested what I heard. We headed back to the door and listened. Looking at each other, smiling then nodding, we carefully opened the door. The scene that met us was not surprising but it certainly was... beautiful. That was the only word I could think of to use. The way Isla looked at Lewis as she rode him, and vice versa, there was no doubting the twins were head over heels in love with each other. The sort of love I shared with my own sister. I couldn't help grab Alexa around the waist and hold her close as we watched our children make love.

Isla came first, making a series of adorable little moans before my son groaned and came inside his sister, feeling thankful that we put both girls on birth control as soon as we could. It was only then that the spell was broken and the pair of them noticed us in the doorway. I almost laughed as I watched colour drain from Lewis's face while Isla looked like she wanted a hole to open up in the ground.

"Dad, it's..." Lewis stated to say.

"Mum, I..." Isla tried to add.

"Clean up, kids, and come join us in the kitchen," I said softly. I noticed the confused looks they shared, figuring I should have been blowing up at them.

"We have something to tell you," my sister added, before we turned and walked away.

Alexa and I brewed some coffee, placing mugs at a pair of empty chairs as we waited for the twins to appear. Lewis walked in first, unable to meet our eyes, while Isla looked on the verge of being sick. But, to their credit, they held hands on top of the table, a slight show of defiance, though completely unnecessary.

"How long have you been having sex?" I asked, "I know that wasn't your first time."

"Since we were legal," Lewis replied, "We had sex on our birthday. It was our present to each other."

"And you've been having sex since?"

The twins shared a glance and smiled. Lewis looked back and almost appeared smug. "Nearly every day, Dad. Usually once we're home from school and have a couple of hours alone. You know we've never been with anyone else."

I couldn't help burst into laughter. Alexa just swatted my arm. "Be serious, Chris."

I waved her away for a second before I cleared my throat. "We assumed something was going on, but we were never going to pry. But, well, I heard you tonight so figured I'd put our minds to rest. No matter what, you're our children and we love you."

There was no missing the surprise. "You're not mad?" Isla wondered.

I looked at my wife and she smiled, grabbing my hand. "We have something to tell you, kids," Alexa started, "It's pretty big."

I cleared my throat. "Your mother. My wife. She is also my sister."

"And your father, my husband, is also my brother."

Silence. It was rather funny to see the shock on their faces.

"Fuck off!" Lewis exclaimed.

"Really?" Isla asked.

We both nodded. "So, obviously we have no issue with your relationship. We can only urge caution. Firstly, realise that very few people will understand or accept. It's why we're the only family we have. Your great-grandparents accepted us, but they're both now buried back in Australia, as is your great-uncle. However, you must remember that you are the product of an incestuous relationship. First generation, there is a possibility of complications, but we were lucky to have four healthy children. However, each subsequent generation can suffer further problems and complications. Do you understand what I mean?"

I looked both my children in the eyes as the reality appeared to dawn. "No kids?" Isla asked.

"Your mother and I would advise against it, sweetie. The possibility of complications heightens significantly after each generation."

The twins shared a look. "I'll be with you no matter what, Lewis." Her twin did nothing except lean across and kiss her.

"Well, I guess that's sorted," my sister said.

"Dad, do you know about Claire and Jack?" Lewis wondered.

"No?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm not sure if they've slept together or not, but I know Claire has offered to be his first."

Now my sister burst into laughter. "Dear god, I was right. My children do want to fuck each other!"

"We'll talk to those two separately. Now that everything is out in the open, would you two like to share a room?"

"You're serious?" Isla asked.

I shrugged. "You have nothing to hide in front of us. You now know the truth about us as we know about you. Just don't start fucking in front of us. Watching you make love was beautiful and all, but I don't particularly want to watch it again."

"We'll behave, Dad," Lewis said. He was a good kid and I believed him.

"Very well. I'll help you move your stuff this weekend. You can move into Isla's, as her room is bigger. Is that okay, Isla?" She nodded rather eagerly. "The only other suggestion is caution. Don't let your relationship be known. It will blow up in your face as most people won't understand."

"We'll be careful, Dad."

We had a similar chat with Claire some time later. She was around three years older than Jack, but we knew Jack had carried a candle for his older sister over a number of years. No doubt the subject of all his masturbation fantasies. She reminded me of her mother, a real beauty, thankful I wasn't interested in father-daughter fantasies. I shudder at the thought.

When we broached the subject of Jack, Claire just smiled. "We had sex months ago," she stated, "It was his birthday present. I would have done it when he was legally allowed, but I didn't think he was ready, so we waited until we were both ready."

"And has it continued?"

Claire shrugged. "Not as often as either of us would like, I think. Doesn't help we live far apart, but why do you think I've been coming home so much more lately or he's so eager to visit his older sister? My little brother is quickly becoming a man." She smiled warmly. "And he definitely takes care of my needs."

We gave her the same warnings as we had Lewis and Isla. Claire admitted she wasn't interested in children anyway, while Jack may have still been a little bit young to think about it. "Do you love him?" Alexa asked.

The smile that appeared on my daughter's face spoke volumes. "Yes," she said quietly. It was a one-word reply, but it was all that required to be said.

We caught up with Jack the next day while Claire was still at home. To say we scared the shit out of him would be an understatement. But once he found out that we didn't care, and that all we wanted them to be was safe, he recovered well. Then he asked, "What about the twins?"

"We know about them, Jack."

"Oh..."

I raised an eyebrow. "How long have you two known?"

Claire looked rather sheepish. "I walked into their room a while ago while Isla was... um... you know, to Lewis."

I looked at Jack. "Oh, come on, Dad. How have you not heard either of them?"

Our children eventually moved out of home. Isla and Lewis moved to Inverness first, buying their own little place after finding work, though eventually ended up in Edinburgh as there was far more work in the capital. I was a little unsure about Claire and Jack, despite Claire admitting her love for him, but once he graduated high school, he avoided university, found a job and moved out to join Claire in Aberdeen six months later. He worked on the rigs through his twenties, eventually rising through the ranks.

As for Alexa and I, now middle-aged and without children in the home, we simply fell in love even more, our lives dedicated to only the other once again. We continued working, planning for our retirement, and I have to say our sex life was as fantastic as it always was. We tried different things, though never invited another person or people in, but anything else that required an open-mind, we would perhaps give it a try.

I walked into the house one evening after work, whistling a tune from the old country, my sister greeting me at the door as usual with a passionate kiss, hands running over my body. Even at middle-age, she still lit my fire without a problem. This man didn't need little pills to help fire his engine. She had that look in her eye, suggesting she wanted her brother to fuck her. I smiled, but told her to wait.

"I did something naughty."

She raised her eyebrows. "What have you done?"

I grabbed her hand and escorted her out to the car, before driving us down to the harbour, where the personal crafts were moored. Asking her to close her eyes, I lifted her up in my arms and carried her down the wharf before eventually placing her feet down on the ground. Holding her around the waist from behind, I placed my head on her shoulder, ensuring she still had her eyes closed.

"Ready?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded. "Okay, open your eyes."

She opened them, hearing her gasp in surprise, before she immediately turned to kiss me. "Oh, you are definitely getting fucked now, big brother. Is there a bed on board?"

"Of course."

"I could ask how much..."

"The deposit was worth every penny. We can afford the monthly payments."

"Can you take me on a tour, paying particular attention to the bedroom?"

"Definitely."

We stepped on board our new yacht and were in the bedroom seconds later, clothes disappearing, as we made love for the millionth time. Every time was spectacular. I would never tire of my sister. And, of course, there was only one name the vessel was worthy of carrying. Though, this time, I wasn't naming it after someone I loved but missed terribly. Now it was named after someone I saw every day and loved more than life itself. She was my wife and the mother to my children. She was my best friend and my sister. She would be the only woman I loved until the day I died.

The 'Alexa'.

*****

A/N -- So for anyone who might remember when I originally uploaded this a couple of years back, I did make a significant edit to how their first night went. Melanie is still the sympathetic figure in it all, which was my intention originally and with this 'new' version, but the phone call Chris made to her wasn't in the original. I figured him at least making that call to end it before being with Alexa would be better than the original, when he was a bit of a bastard, putting it frankly. Then again, while I try to write genuinely good characters, I also want them to be human, mistakes, warts and all.

Other than that, I just try to write a good story. Not perfect, happy that just one person likes whatever I write. But for anyone that did read this, hope you liked it.

I have a few more stories that I'm editing and will upload them over the next few weeks.

1...345678