All Comments on 'TRC - First Name, Second Name'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Love it

I don't know... but I think some of the Alarunes might be my favorite. Every story I've read with one of them (when they weren't of the type that Ikuno would "feed") they just seem like the most... alluring of the MGs. A lifestyle and personality built upon a stationary existence, the resilience of the mind, and the appreciation of affection. That and also the apex power and self-defense, the catalogue of ancestral memory. I suppose, the ones who care and can care for companionship are those that have prospered because of it. Maybe its just how weird I am.

Anywhose. Thanks again for another lovely window into your world. Love reading the excerpts from the lives of those walking with yellow in them. I know its not all there is, but its still nice to catch those moments, especially ones that shape good people.

Hoping the next story includes DFG, but looking forward to more regardless. Hope you and yours are and stay well.

P.S. Grats to Unka. I suppose having fewer curves maybe made her less distracted ^.^ Still, not a bad bit of population regulation. Too many children too fast can be devastating to most any group. Maybe not in the short term, but almost always in the long term.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 3 years agoAuthor

Continued in Last Name Part 1 which should post tonight around midnight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tink!

And the legend of Tink begins!

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

very good nicely done

DmitryDmitryover 3 years ago
Thank you.

A very warm feeling, an incredible read as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tink! Tink? I can't help but think of

a goblin named, Tink, I already know. Certainly older, but just as nasty mouthed and obstinate. BUT, the Tink I know lives in a monster girl house, in a world created by Annabelle, in a tale called, 'Home for Horny Monsters'.

Do I sense commingling between Lit writers?

GeoD

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 3 years agoAuthor

@GeoD

:D Yes, The Tink in this story is an homage to Annabelle's, but don't read into it more than that. This is not a "Crossover Origin" tale or anything for the character in HFHM, just a smile and a nod. If anyone is worried about it, I did bring this up to Annabelle before leaving the name in the story (it was originally just a placeholder because my mind blanked when trying to come up with a name).

For you and any who are relatively new to my work, I credit Anabelle Hawthorne with giving me the impetus to start my journey as an author. I have also gone to her a few times for advice (she's been at this longer than I have and is much more business savvy) as well as gotten one of her stories reinstated into the Golden Clitorides last year. While I wouldn't say we are best buds, I do consider her a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
.Good Story

Interesting that you mentioned Annabelle. TRC & HFHM are the only two series I follow. Excellent work. Are we to expect Kal and gang to return soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting, different, very creative. This story is not really 'my thing', despite this I will definitely be looking for more stories from you. Thanks.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Is this at all related to TRC - Last Name? Do they take place in the same timeframe? I ask because the names are similar and they were published in sequence, so if they all take place hundreds of years before the "main story" I'd like to read them first, unless you think that's not the best way? I signed up for the "prologue" ebook, but should I just read the first TRC first anyway, rather than waiting for it to turn up in my email? Thanks in advance, and I've gotta say anybody who references Tink ("stupid cowfuck!") Radley (in my headcanon she took his name) in their work...well it's a damn good sign, I'll put it that way!

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anubelore - First Name, Second Name and Last Name Pt 1 & 2 does not need to be read before the rest of TRC. It is a stand-alone story that just takes place in the TRC so the world mechanics are the same. One of the characters in TRC is a little obsessed with the ballads of Sir Stormhammer and I wanted more than a faceless "Heroic Figure!" for her to reference. The FSLN story is his origin story and is otherwise not related to Kal's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Verrie inteerrresting. .

Eppi_psiEppi_psiover 1 year ago

Tink love name big time!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

👍 👍 What fun! I like your light-hearted touch in this story. 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES