All Comments on 'TRC - Last Name Pt. 01'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Yeah.

When there's stuff like that in the world. Throwing those words at monstergirls, who are just randy sexaholics, is... beyond insulting.

I kind of hate that I understand the bard's decision. Just another guy making his way through the world. Life's rough, and you just have to make due.

Its never really enough, but at least some justice was had upon the nameless one. Beyond that, I'm hopeful that what magic and money they found will be able to help the cat get back on her feet. Can't help but imagine automail in such a magically diverse world being somewhere, or else some kind of expensive or exotic regenerative magic. But I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Not all stories have a happy ending. Most stories aren't constantly happy throughout their entirety. Whatever it ends up being, here's to what's next.

Thank you for your story. Your and yours stay well.

P.S.

may the shell be blighted and cleansed

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 3 years agoAuthor

I have no idea why the dashes I use for time skips popped up as exclamation points. I assure you all it was not submitted that way.

It would be awesome if maybe one of the mods could look at it and fix them... please?

Pretty please?

:D

Steve150177Steve150177over 3 years ago
TRC means?

I've seen it in a few titles.

What does it mean?

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 3 years agoAuthor

@ Steve150177 TRC = The Runesmith Chronicles

It's just my way of saying that this takes place in the same universe as Oni and the Farmer (Find it under The Runesmith Chronicles here on Lit because I screwed up back when I started this whole thing :P), Searching for the Sky, and Lord of the Glass Desert.

You could also say that it's my lazy way of not explaining in detail why Sifid needs mana crystals to cast spells, the general attitude towards monster girls, and why Hernfel's relative captivity as he paid off his arm is significant in a Dwarven kingdom.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

👍 👍

All the world is a stage.

The story contains the dark.

The universe contains the light.

Together they can bring light .to the players.

.

Rhino

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES