TRC - Last Name Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devlin looked at the queen, "Ressa? If I come back, we all know where this will be going," he said with a wave at his cock.

The woman was looking a little flushed, "You shouldn't be neglecting your woman like that, and I must say I find the idea of something coming out of a monster girl and going inside me quite... exhilarating."

"Naughty," said Teel before running her lips up and down the underside of his cock.

"Dirty," Jemma chimed in.

Having had many monster-girl lovers over the years, Devlin failed to see what the big deal was but guessed that it had something to do with the taboo and forbidden nature of monster girls.

Ressa threw a leg over Devlin and scooted back as Teel let go of his prick and pointed it at the queen's pussy. Small flickers of pain crossed her face as she slid down his shaft once again. She was very tight, and he did pound her somewhat hard earlier. Once he was fully seated inside her sex with the head of his prick resting against her womb, she looked down at him and said, "In five days, you will take your friend and leave this city, never to return." A flicker of curiosity crossed his face, but if what Teel mentioned was a concern, then never being seen here might be wise. "Until that time, every night it storms, I expect to see you here. However, from now on, you can come in through the window by the girl's rooms, and they will bring you up. On the fifth day, be in the city center at noon. I will have something for you." Ressa leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Now fuck me again, Devlin. Swing your hammer and never let my body forget the man who gave this kingdom its heir."

Without answering, Devlin reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands and began sliding her back and forth as his hips jerked upward.

A few minutes later, a bolt of lightning lit the air, and the crash of thunder that followed drowned out the sound of Queen Ressa's scream as she climaxed.

---

"I received your message, My Queen. I must say this is a pleasant surprise," said King Lermin as he sat on the side of his bed waiting for her.

Ressa turned to her handmaidens, "Jemma, prepare my husband. Teel, prepare me. I am not here for pleasure, husband," she said as Jemma carried over the bench from the king's writing table and set it on the floor sticking out from the side of the bed. Dropping to her knees, she quickly undid Lermin's pants and took him in her mouth. "I am quite unhappy with how you treated that adventurer. He lost some of his people and, by your own decree, avenged twenty of the kingdom's fallen soldiers while you all but spit in his face." Teel crawled under Ressa's dress and removed her undergarments, then waited for the monarch to bend forward so she could put her tongue to use, getting her queen slick as the woman wasn't even slightly in the mood. She eventually dipped a finger in a small bottle of lube she had brought along just in case and used that to be sure. "However," Ressa continued, "It is my duty to give the kingdom an heir, and now is the most opportune time for me to take." Jemma directed the king to sit on the bench's edge and lay across it, letting his head rest against the bed. The attendant then helped her queen roll up the front of her dress to mount the king's prick. Ressa slid up and down him a few times when Jemma and Teel lifted his legs up.

"What are they doing?" cried Lermin when he felt a finger smear lubricant around his pucker.

"Getting the job done," said Ressa. She began moving again when the king's eyes suddenly widened. The king struggled for a moment until Teel's finger found a spot inside his ass that felt a little different and began massaging it. Not even a minute after she took him inside her, Lermin was straining to get deeper as the contents of his balls emptied into his queen.

Teel and Jemma set his legs down and helped Ressa walk backwards and not get any of his cum on the hem of her dress. Teel climbed under and helped her put her undergarments on before she spoke again. "An admirable job, husband. I shall call upon you for more of the same tomorrow."

Feeling unfulfilled and slightly confused by what just happened, King Lermin began looking for something to clean himself.

---

"Draw me a bath as soon as we return to my chambers," Queen Ressa told her attendants as they made their way through the castle halls. She heard the light tapping of rain beginning to strike the tall windows on one side of the hallway and smiled.

---

If there were gods of weather, they were with him those five days as Devlin visited the queen the next three nights before the skies cleared.

Maris admitted that she wasn't ready for full-on sex yet, but that didn't stop her from enjoying the feeling of Devlin slowly sliding his prick into her and holding it there as she rubbed herself to climax. She was as turned on by the thought of her pussy juice inside a queen as the queen and her attendants seemed to be.

The third night, Ressa gave him her last virginity, which turned out to be a slow and uncomfortable process she wasn't keen on repeating any time soon. Afterward, she was quite happy to lie on top of him with her ass filled with cum, stretched around his prick as Jemma and Teel licked her to a series of orgasms. When Devlin tried moving, it became immediately apparent that her abused bottom could not take a second round.

Jemma developed an infatuation with Maris, or perhaps monster girls in general, and visited the inn on the fourth day. Devlin accepted some of the blame for the queen's attendant stopping by. The second night he came calling, Maris and Devlin gave the woman a special treat. He licked the cat-girl until she came, then did his best not to swallow the entire trip back to the queen's tower. When Jemma met him at the window above the stable, Devlin immediately kissed her, transferring whatever remained in his mouth to the attendant. It only took a moment for her to realize what he was doing. Much to Devlin's surprise, he had to catch the woman and hold her up as an intense orgasm ran through her. When Jemma visited a couple of days later, she made it clear that she was off-limits to Devlin. Before he left the queen's quarters the previous night, Ressa had claimed the right to be his last woman until he left the city. While her words held no real power, the fighter was abiding by the young queen's wishes out of respect.

However, Jemma wasn't here for him and instead approached the cat-girl. Maris preferred men by a long margin but wasn't against finding pleasure with another woman. It helped that after Jemma's first visit, the cat-girl's curiosity was piqued. As the queen's attendant began making love to the thief, Devlin activated the rune on the piece of ebony and was about to give them some privacy when both of them asked him to stay and watch. Soon after, he sat in a chair slowly stroking his cock and thanking the day he bought the little piece of soundproofing magic as Jemma and Maris's moans and shrieks of pleasure bounced around the small room. The handmaiden made up for leaving him stuck with his hand by pressing up against Maris's back as both women opened their mouths. Stroking himself furiously next to the bed, he came with a yell and painted the women's faces with his seed, then watched as they cleaned each other off, the handmaiden licking it off Maris's face. At the same time, the cat-girl used her finger to gather his spunk from Jemma's mouth and cheeks before sucking it off with a happy moan. It was a sight Devlin could get used to.

Jemma had tears in her eyes as she left, understanding that the chances of ever seeing either of them again were very slim.

That night, Devlin and Maris left town but only to set up camp in the woods not far from the city. Though far from destitute, with no jobs on the horizon and clear skies above, they couldn't see a reason to waste money on a room. The only thing left was for him to be in Teremin's city center tomorrow at noon.

---

"Hear ye! Hear ye!" bellowed the herald, his voice magically amplified to carry across the city's large circular market. "Let the one known as Devlin Fittlegault step forward!"

Devlin groaned. He hated the name Fittlegault but refused to change it out of respect for his father. It was a good thing he was leaving town. The fighter wouldn't need to listen to people with regular surnames from their occupation like Miller, or Tanner, or Smith choke when they heard his name. It would have been much easier to introduce himself as Devlin Smith.

He made his way through the crowd to stand in front of the herald and called out, "I am he."

The man inspected him for a moment before nodding, then addressed the crowd again. "Let it be known that at the orders of a foolish commanding officer, twenty of Teremin's soldiers lost their lives to a great beast! Devlin Fittlegault's party slew the creature at great expense then single-handedly brought the errant commanding officer to justice, avenging our lost soldiers!"

"My boy was one of those! Thank you... Devlin!" came a man's cry from the crowd. The man's words cause a cheer to run through those who were listening. Some of the people standing nearby even reached out and patted him on the shoulder.

"Devlin Fittlegault, the Queen bids you to raise your hammer and show its power to the people of Teremin!"

Devlin nearly choked. The queen had referred to his cock as his hammer many times. The double meaning was impossible to miss. Reaching over his shoulder, he pulled his war hammer out of its holster and held it above him. The people standing nearby shied away from him as little arcs of electricity began running over the weapon's head.

The herald pulled out a scroll and unrolled it, reading, "By the Queen's decree! From this day forth, Devlin Fittlegault shall be known as... Devlin Stormhammer!" Another louder cheer erupted from the crowd, and those who had shied away now crowded in to congratulate him. Before anyone got too close, Devlin let the hammer fall into both hands. Dropping to one knee, he tapped the weapon on the ground. A brilliant flash and a loud crack startled the people nearby and left a fist-sized crater in the stone he struck. The crowd went silent, and Devlin listened worriedly for the sound of people fleeing in terror. When all he heard were cautious murmurs, he sighed in relief and stood up, the crowd backing away as he placed his hammer back in its holster.

Devlin looked up at the herald and raised his voice, "Give the Queen my sincerest thanks and tell Her Majesty I apologize for not thanking her in person. Sadly, I am leaving the city to find my fortunes elsewhere." The herald dipped his head in recognition as Devlin bowed. The crowd parted to give him room until he reached the street that would take him to the front gate.

---

King Lermin pulled his queen by the arm into his chambers and slammed the door in her handmaiden's surprised faces.

"How dare you go behind my back and do such a thing! I told that man he would receive nothing from me, and you went and honored him with a name!" he snarled, grabbing the neck of her dress and ripping it down over her shoulder to expose one of her breasts.

"I did not go behind your back," she snapped as he continued to rip her clothes off her. "By the laws of this land, the right of naming belongs to the queen alone—"

"DO NOT PREACH THE LAWS OF MY OWN KINGDOM TO ME!" he shouted, slapping her across the face.

Ressa's head shot back up to lock eyes with him, the king's handprint already starting to turn red. "Learn them, so you don't make a fool of yourself again." Lermin's backhand brought tears to her eyes, but they were of anger, not fear.

Ripping the last of her dress from her body, "I have let you and those women you brought with you have too much leeway," the king snarled as he grabbed her by the arm and threw her on the bed, "It's time to teach you some respect."

She looked back at him, hatred in her eyes, "Do what you must, but do your duty to the kingdom and don't miss."

Fishing his half-hard cock out of his pants, he jammed it into his queen's pussy and found slickness there. "What the hell? Are you enjoying this?"

"Don't flatter yourself, husband. I was on my way to see you when you found me and had prepared myself ahead of time. Our trysts were taking too long."

Growling, the king grabbed her hips and began slamming his cock into the woman.

---

Lermin opened his door to find his queen's handmaidens behind it, waiting with concerned looks on their faces. Shoving them out of the way, he made his way back to the throne room. Ressa's attendants rushed in as soon as he was gone to find their queen sitting naked on the bed, looking angry and upset but also smug.

"Your Majesty, are you alright?" asked Jemma, running her fingers over the red handprints on the monarch's face.

Ressa chuckled, "That was his best performance so far." She closed her eyes and thought about Devlin's cock stretching her mouth, pussy, and ass. "But not nearly good enough. Go and bring me powder to cover my cheeks and get me another dress. This one is bound for the seamstress. She should be able to salvage it to make a new one. Hopefully, one that needs more room."

"Yes, Milady," said the women in unison before running to do as ordered and leaving Ressa running her hand over her belly with a faint smile.

---

"Maris! Maris!" yelled Devlin as he ran up to the small camp where he left her. The cat-girl poked her head out of the tent and saw him running towards her, his face filled with excitement. Shoving a branch under her arm Devlin found earlier for her to use as a crutch, she awkwardly hopped out of the tent. She needn't have bothered as Devlin ran up and grabbed the cat, spinning her around and startling her so much she nearly dropped the large stick.

"She gave me a name!" he yelled into the forest canopy, laughing.

"Put me down, you lunk!" said Maris, weakly beating on his shoulder with the prop. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"The Queen, her gift to me was a new name!" he explained, setting her down much more carefully than he picked her up."

"Personally, I kind of liked 'Devlin,'" she teased.

The fighter rolled his eyes at her before pulling his war hammer from its holster, "From now on, instead of Devlin Fittlegault, I shall be known as Devlin Stormhammer!" he said, holding the weapon up. After a moment, he looked at Maris, "That would have been a lot more impressive if I hadn't used it earlier when I got my name."

"Sparking hammerhead or not, Stormhammer is still better than Goblinfucker," said the cat-girl before bursting into laughter at the look on his face.

Devlin grunted in half-hearted annoyance, "I should never have told you that."

"Tun," he called out, and a second later, a tiny naked woman who looked to be s made of water rode an infinitely cresting wave up in front of his face. Two rounded ears poked out from the top of her head while two arms sprouted from each shoulder. Her forearms and calves looked like they were covered in thick fur, as did the area around her sex. She claimed to be something called a "water bear," but Devlin had never heard of such a thing.

"Yes, Master?" she asked.

"Start getting us packed up. It's time to head out."

"Where are we going?" asked Maris as the items around the camp began turning into motes of light and flying into Tun's bag.

"Bardinthuul"

"To the dwarves?"

Devlin nodded, "I got a new name. Now it's time to get you a new leg."

"What?"

"That's where my hammer was made. When I was there learning about its abilities, I saw a dwarf with a metal arm," explained Devlin, making a cutting motion on his shoulder and sweeping down his arm to show what had been replaced. "If they made an arm for him, then I bet they can make a leg for you."

---

The fighter hadn't expected to see a familiar face when directed toward the magistrate who might be able to help him.

"You humans get old too damn fast," grumped the dwarf.

"Good to see you too, Magistrate Garful," said Devlin, bowing.

"Bah! Keep yer bowin' and scrapin' fer the humans, lad. Tell me what yer here for so we can get to the real issues, like how yer treatin' me daddy's hammer."

The fighter looked back toward the door and waved Maris forward. With two crafted and suitably sized crutches, she moved much more swiftly as she crossed the room to greet the dwarf.

"Maris, Garful is the son of the man who made my hammer. Garful, Maris is one of my party members. We ran into something that... I'll just say we both are lucky to be alive. As you can see, Maris didn't make it out unscathed. When you and I first met, I saw that there was a dwarf with a metal arm that acted just like a normal one."

"Aye, Hernfel's the one ye'r likely talkin' about. Speakin' o' talkin', did he ever tell ye what that cost him?"

"I didn't speak with him, only saw him."

"Hernfel is the closest thing the kingdom has to a slave. He can't leave the front gate, and he does whatever he's told. Or did, he finished his servitude a few years ago."

"How long did he serve for?" asked Maris.

"A good part o' his arm is made of mithril, and ye know how we dwarves love our mithril. He was a servant o' the kingdom fer twenty years ta pay fer it."

"Might be time to start looking at the sticks laying under the trees Devlin, I'll be an old woman by the time I get out of here," said the cat-girl.

Devlin reached behind his back and lifted his hammer over his head, then reverently laid it on Garful's desk. "How much time would that take off?"

"Devlin! No!" cried Maris. "You got your new name because of that hammer! I will not let you give it up to replace my leg!"

"How much?" he asked again, ignoring her.

Garful lifted the hammer and ran his hands over it. "Me daddy did an amazing job. This might be the best work he ever did." He set the hammer back down, "The problem is that the last time you were here, I was so blinded by the thought of getting me daddy's hammer it wasn't until after you left I realized the handle's too long fer a dwarven war hammer and the head isn't heavy enough to be a dwarf's proper maul. This was made for a human. I canna give ye a copper for it."

"You're lying," growled Devlin.

"So I am, but not about that hammer being made fer a human. Instead, I've got a different offer fer ya."

Devlin placed the hammer back in its holster. "I'm listening."

"I'm sure ye know dwarves and horses don't get along. Since we canna move very fast on foot, we don't do much explorin' outside our kingdom. It's easier for us to hire people such as yerselves to go out looking fer ruins, dungeons, and old mines than ta send a bunch o' dwarves ta do it.

Devlin's eyes narrowed, "I think you're lying again."

"Dammit boy, quit ruinin' my fun. I'm tryin' ta help ye here." He leaned over and whispered to Maris, "Really, we just can't get enough volunteers ta stay out on the surface that long. That and we don't like horses, give us a good ram or war pig—"

"You were saying, Garful?" interrupted the fighter.

The dwarf straightened up, "Ah yes, if ye sign on with the girl and join the adventuring teams we commission, then ye might be able to knock that down by half. If ye bring back some valuable loot, it might be more. As fer you, lass, you'll be helping the scouts in the mines. One footed ye can still climb and jump better than a dwarf, and ye can get into places our wide chests can't. If ye help find a good vein or crystal deposit, yer finder's fee will go toward yer debt. Most dwarves, like Hernfel, that got metal arms or legs didn't do anything outside o' their normal jobs, which is probably why it seems ta take so long. Put yer backs into it or get lucky, and ye might be out of here in four or five years, but ye should probably plan on eight ta ten just to be sure. I wouldn't expect less than four, we've never done a human leg before, and it will probably take some time to figure out changing it to a kitty cat's and back."