TRC - Last Name Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lermin's rage-filled face only had a split second to turn to worry when he saw the magic weapon spinning toward him. The magic bubble around his throne meant to stop assassin's arrows and daggers triggered the hammer's power, sending a bolt of lightning into the floor between Lermin's feet. The weapon didn't even slow as it shattered the protection spell and smashed into the king's chest. The heavy throne tipped backward from the impact, and King Lermin's reign came to an end with a loud thump that echoed through the throne room.

The nobles backed away as Devlin strode up the rug in the middle of the room. Many of them looked toward the throne room door, expecting to see soldiers pouring through from the first two's cries, but the men outside the door were already dead, their throats slit during a loud crash of thunder that masked the sound as they fell to the ground. A feline form with a leather wrapped leg and a woman covered in a handmaiden's cloak disappeared into the shadows down the hall.

Devlin climbed the dais steps and walked around the throne before yanking his hammer from the dead king's chest. Picking up Lermin's crown, he tossed it onto the seat of the queen's throne. With one hand, he lifted the monarch's corpse and tossed it off to the side before hooking the top of the throne with his weapon's spike and dragging the ornate and heavy chair upright again.

Lords and ladies looked on with confusion as he walked past the blood-stained throne. Instead, Devlin sat on the steps in front of it before laying his hammer across his knees. Scanning across the crowd of gathered nobles, his eyes came to rest on the terrified-looking grand vizier. "Bring me the queen," he growled, "and my son."

---

Three harpies shifted nervously as they took in their surroundings. In their wildest dreams, they never could have imagined standing just inside the balcony doors of a king's royal bedchamber. Nervousness wasn't the only reason they were on edge. The scene inside the room was extremely arousing, and there was a great deal of anticipation among the bird-women for when it would be their turn.

Maris sat on a stool off to one side of the room and leaned back against a writing desk with piles of clothes by each foot. Flesh and metal legs spread wide as Jemma knelt between them and lapped at the cat-girl's pussy like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Between the handmaiden's legs, two fingers slid in and out of her sex, occasionally dipping down to tease her clit for a few moments.

Maris looked to the ceiling and groaned, "This woman doesn't eat pussy. She worships it."

Lying naked on her side in the massive bed, Ressa watched the two women. Down by her feet, a small piece of carved ebony sat atop the rolled-back covers. The queen's tower allowed Teremin's queens the security to have built-in soundproofing. With the king's bedroom in the main keep, it was decided not to use the privacy enchantment for fear of it preventing him from calling the guards in the case of an assassin.

"She's been wanting to taste you again for years," she told the cat-girl.

"Speaking of handmaidens, where's Teel?" asked Devlin as he stripped off his clothes. He had been talking with his son, Artinos, and Lermin's vizier. They were starting what sounded like a long and arduous process of becoming a steward for his boy until the child was old enough to take the crown. He was looking forward to telling Ressa that the boy wanted to change his surname from Lermin to Stormhammer. Since Devlin was preoccupied with official business, Jemma and Teel brought Ressa to the king's chambers for a bath and good scrubbing after spending the last few days imprisoned.

"Probably on her way to the dungeons. She was working on a couple of our guards, trying to get them to help her and Artinos escape. They finally gave in last night and were to spend the day coming up with a plan. She said something about giving them their reward despite you rescuing us. Also," she waved a hand encompassing the harpies and the two women at the writing desk, "she made it sound like you had enough company already."

"You weren't going to escape with them?"

Ressa shook her head, "If they got out of the kingdom, I doubt Lermin would bother with our son once he got his revenge on me. There was also the possibility of asking another kingdom for political asylum since he is the son of a sitting queen." She looked back over her shoulder as Devlin crawled into the bed behind her. "Am I still as beautiful as I was back then?" she asked.

"Absolutely," he replied, laying down behind her and leaning forward to press his lips to hers.

Ressa lifted a leg up as she felt his cock against the back of her thighs. As he guided himself to her opening, the head of Delvin's prick quickly became coated in her wetness.

"Eight years is a long time to wait," she said. Devlin saw her cringe as she stretched to accept him and stopped. She looked back in confusion.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked, concern on his face.

She smiled, "In the most wonderful way. Keep going, let your harpy friends know what they are in for."

He continued pushing and saw the harpy's eyes go wide as Ressa gasped, twisting the sheets in her hands and biting the fabric as a long moan escaped her. When he felt the head of his cock bump her womb, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, "As you wish, My Queen."

---

Epilogue

Naden relaxed in the posh inn's dining room. The place was much higher quality than most of the places he had stayed during his days of adventuring. Being a former party member of Devlin's was paying off in a big way. He even tracked down a few of the man's other former companions and added their tales to his repertoire.

The bard and minstrel currently on the small stage in front of the room's large fireplace were about to add another tale to Naden's already lengthy list. He had to admit they worked quite well together. The woman told the story in a way that would make any playwright salivate to have her in their acting troupe while the man stood off to one side playing an instrument he had heard about but never seen. Two hexagonal endpieces sporting hand straps and rows of buttons were connected in the middle by a fabric bellows he expanded and compressed to produce an impressive variety of tones. Along with music, the man was creating sounds and noises with it Naden thought impossible for an instrument.

"He flung his hammer across the throne room," cried the bard to her rapt audience, making a throwing motion as the man with the hand accordion produced the sound of something spinning through the air, "and with a burst of lightning struck the king down! The royal throne shattering from the mighty blow!

"With the king dead, did Stormhammer claim the throne for himself? No! Instead, he calls for the queen... and his son.

"Still dressed in her dungeon rags, the queen came to Sir Stormhammer and fell to her knees," the woman did the same, clasping her hands in front of her as a beggar would. From the near silence of the room, Naden had to admit the pair was damn good. "She pleaded with him, 'Please, Marry me this moment, become my king and rule over this land with me.'

The bard stood up. "Sir Stormhammer raised a hand and replied, 'No, my dearest queen. For my son is the named heir of this kingdom, and I shall not steal that from him. Besides, there is wine to be drunk, women to be had, and treasures to be found out there in the great world. I can see you remember my touch. It would be a shame to deny other women the same pleasures.'"

Naden about choked on his wine trying to imagine Devlin saying that.

"And the queen said, 'I understand Sir Stormhammer. You are a tempest that not even a queen can tame." The bard pushed her shirt off her shoulder and down her arm, revealing her breast's soft flesh and nearly exposing her nipple. "'But before you leave again, we should be certain the throne is secure by giving our son a younger brother or sister.'

The creamy flesh of the woman's breast disappeared as she pulled her shirt back into place, "Sir Stormhammer scooped the woman into his arms and began carrying her to the royal bedchamber saying, 'as you wish, My Queen.'

"Thank you, everyone!" she yelled as the crowd erupted in hoots, cheers, and people banging their mugs on the table, calling for more. "Macus and I shall return after a short break to tell you of what happened inside those royal chambers," said the woman with a sultry moan running her hands over her breasts and down between her legs before making her way off the stage. A waitress intercepted her on the steps and whispered in her ear for a moment. The female bard smiled and turned toward Naden's table where a glass of wine waited for her.

Sitting down across from her male counterpart, the woman drained half the glass before looking Naden over. "Looking for a reenactment of what happened in the queen's bedchamber later?"

"What of your male friend?"

"My husband fucks me all the time when we're out on the road. When we get to a town, it's agreed we can look for something a little different. I'm pretty sure he's already bent over one of these waitresses, and there were a few women in the audience giving him eyes."

"If that's the case, then I would be more than happy to join you later. Or, if you are feeling adventurous, you can give me Stormhammer's lines and we can do your reenactment over on the stage. If the innkeeper lets us, of course." Naden knew quite well what the idea of all these people watching her and Naden fuck would do to the woman. It was doing the same thing to him. "But first," putting his elbows on the table, he interlaced his fingers and rested his chin on them, "Tell me of these new stories about Sir Stormhammer you are hearing."

Happy to be the center of attention, the female bard happily informed him of the tales coming from the Kingdom of Teremin as Naden's smile kept getting wider. Devlin was going to make him a wealthy man, and to do that, Naden would make sure the name Stormhammer was known far and wide.

Fin