TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping to the street, Kashka walked into an abandoned-looking building, pausing only briefly to let the mage catch up. After leading him through several rooms, they walked through an illusion in the back of a pantry and down some stairs into a room dimly lit by a magic, ever-burning torch. In the far corner, the cat-girl ran her hand over the stone surface for a moment before a passage in the back wall opened up, letting them into the rest of Bozun's hideout. Kal ran his hand over the place the cat-girl touched before following her, impressed he couldn't find the lever despite knowing where it was.

Stone bricks arched to a point just above their heads as they entered the tunnel, but there were no torches to provide light. Kal took a few moments to cast darkvision before they continued on.

Their first stop was the ex-assassin's accommodations. Kashka took a moment to collect her meager belongings before coming back out and leading them to another girl's quarters. She was glad to be walking in front of Kal and Ria so they couldn't see her eyes well up in relief.

Kashka stormed into the next woman's room to find the girl wearing her belt and cloak while kneeling next to her bed. Bozun expected them to be in this position, waiting for him every time he came to call. She didn't look up until Kashka's dart stuck into her thigh.

"What are you—?" The calico cat-girl collapsed to the side before she could finish, falling into Kashka's arms to be lifted onto the pile of straw that was the woman's bed.

"You have two minutes before she starts coming around," Kashka told the mage, "but there's no chance she will wake up before then."

"Got it," said Kal, "Step outside in case her tooth goes off while I'm doing this."

Two minutes later, the new cat-girl woke to see her fellow 'blade' with a strange man standing over her and a dull but quickly fading ache in her mouth.

"What's going on?" the calico asked.

"Bozun is dead," Kashka explained, "he had fake teeth implanted in us to make sure when he died, we did too. Kal just removed yours and is healing you now."

"That's wonderful," said the woman though her tone suggested she was still absorbing the implications of Kashka's words, "but what are we supposed to do now?"

"Go west," offered Kal, "on the other side of the mountains there are lush forests where you can disappear. Use your skills to survive and kill any slavers or bandits you run across. If you get to a city named Carriston, look for a pack of dog-girls in the forest south of there. Tell them Kal sent you, and they will probably help you out."

"They won't let us just walk out of the city," the calico pointed out.

Kal looked up at the ceiling, "I might have an idea."

With the help of Kashka's darts, removing the teeth from the other two women went without issue. The other 'blade' was another cat-girl while the last girl was one of the seductresses. She looked almost human except for the long tail and soft, downy fur coming partway down her cheeks. As he was healing her and waiting for the woman to wake up, he noticed that despite being in the correct place for a human, her ears were oddly shaped.

"She's a monkey," said Kashka.

"She's like a human with a tail."

The cat-girl laughed, "You haven't seen her when she's aroused. If she's in season, you will probably have to take care of her before we move on." Thankfully, that wasn't the case, but it didn't stop her from being very amorous toward Kal when she awoke. The other three women looked mildly jealous of the way the monkey-girl was hanging on him.

Kashka told Kal before they left the inn of the enchantment on her cloak. He hoped they all had similar gear, but unfortunately, the other two cat-girls' cloaks were ordinary, and the monkey didn't have one at all. The mage explained he was able to fly and planned to wrap himself and one of the girls in Kashka's cloak then carry them to the top of the aqueduct. From there, they should be able to get far away from the city by morning. Kashka then led them to an exit that opened onto a roof a short way from the aqueduct.

"I'm going back," said Kashka as Kal donned her cloak.

"Why?" asked the mage.

"I have some unfinished business down there."

He raised an eyebrow, "I thought you got all of your things."

"The Bull," said the calico.

"The Bull?" he asked.

Kashka nodded, "A bad memory for most of us, but I won't leave him slowly starving to death down there. He doesn't deserve that any more than we did."

"This sounds like an interesting story," said Kal. After speaking the command to activate the cat-girl's cloak, the material lengthened to fit his larger size.

"Another time, once they are safely gone," she said, nodding toward the other three. "I'll meet you back at the inn to collect my cloak when I'm done."

She walked away, but a jolt from the collar stopped her. "Dammit," she muttered, "I guess I won't be."

Kal sighed, "I suppose you've earned this. Ria, store the collar."

Kashka rubbed her neck for a moment after the slave collar vanished. "Thank you," she said before disappearing back into the hideout.

The mage turned to the remaining women, "Alright, who's first?"

"I am, but I have a request," said the cat-girl standing between the calico and the monkey-girl. The woman had piercing blue eyes and long, silky, white hair on her head and tail. Swinging her hips as she walked over to him, she leaned forward and rubbed the front of his pants, "I've never had a human before, and I'd like my first to be my rescuer."

Kal looked over at the others and saw similar lusty expressions before checking the position of the moon. "It'll have to be quick and quiet."

Kal stood there in surprise as she immediately reached for his belt buckle. Tugging his pants down, she stroked him to hardness before lifting a leg and wrapping it around his back. A quick hop and the other one joined it while Kal's hands went to her rear. She mewled quietly in pleasure as he lowered her, his cock pressing against the moist lips of her sex before slipping inside.

"Fly slowly," she asked, squeezing with her inner muscles as he wrapped the cloak around them before lifting into the air.

The monkey-girl looked over at the calico, "You go next." Aside from having been with multiple members of the assassin's guild to "hone her skills." She didn't feel the same curiosity apparent in the cats. That didn't mean she didn't want a turn with their rescuer, but the swollen feeling she was getting between her legs meant the human might need a little longer with her.

------

The trip to the aqueduct was more tense than he expected when he let the white-haired cat-girl mount him. He quietly admonished himself for letting his dick do the thinking this time. He would have been soft if it weren't for the constant massage of the cat-girl's pussy.

Arriving at the top, he was surprised at the size of the channel's sides. Each was as wide as one of the city's walkways. The canal itself was about three paces wide but only knee height, and the water flowing down it was about half that depth.

"Ria," he called quietly. The sprite appeared a moment later and gave him a questioning look. "Soundstone," he whispered while indicating where he wanted it placed. Once he activated the item, Kal told the cat-girl what the stone was for and that she no longer needed to stay quiet. Before she fully grasped his words, Kal began lifting and dropping her onto his cock. Ria watched and played with herself for a few minutes but couldn't get in the mood. Frustrated, she disappeared about the time the feline woman threw her head back and screamed her orgasm.

Kal cleaned them both up with a little magic after the girl's climax and left the white-haired cat-girl lying on the stone humming happily as she gently teased her pussy. Wrapping himself in Kashka's cloak again, he floated over the side of the aqueduct to fetch the next woman.

------

Kashka crept silently through the heavy iron door at the end of the narrow tunnel. Inside, the Bull knelt with his arms held up and to the side by his shackles. Its eyes were closed, and the creature's horns hooked around its arm, preventing its head from drooping forward. Long, loud snores from the Bull's bovine snout punctuated its breathing.

Seeing the beast was sleeping, the cat-girl quietly sighed in relief. This made things easier. Reaching into one of her pouches, she pulled out a vial the size of her little finger containing a tiny pile of red crystals. Unlike most of her poisons, the toxin had a long delay before going into effect. Pulling the stopper, she held it up in front of his nose. The turbulence from the Bull's long intake of breath made the crystals dance in the vial, and a few bounced around enough to escape and fly up into his nostril. She pulled the glass tube away as he exhaled before repeating the process until the vial was empty.

Replacing the stopper, she slid the container back into its pouch before reaching into another and producing two of the clear packets she used the last time she was here. Popping one, she smeared its contents along the inside of her thighs before bursting the other and thoroughly coating her hands.

Reaching out, she lifted the Bull's soft cock and began gently spreading the slick gel over it. The creature's prick reacted long before its head came up. It blinked rapidly for a moment before looking down to see what was causing the pleasant feelings from his groin. As soon as he saw a female, he threw himself forward, straining against the ropes and forcing her to hop backwards or get knocked from her feet.

Stepping up to the minotaur-like beast, she reached up and put a hand on the side of its head. "There is no place for you in the world out there," she said quietly. "The girls and I have a chance to build a life somewhere else, but for you... Even if I could get you out of here, the humans would kill you in an instant. If there were a way to control you, then maybe things would be different, but this is all I can offer." Pushing the Bull's hardened cock down, she stepped over it and trapped the shaft between her thighs before wrapping her arms around its broad chest.

If the Bull understood any of her words, it gave no indication as it bellowed and fought against his restraints. As soon as it felt something warm and slick wrapped around its cock, the creature started thrusting madly.

Kashka held on for the ride with the beast's prick sliding just below her sex without touching it. Though the cat-girl knew it would feel nice if she slightly bent her legs and let the top of his shaft rub her clit and the lips of her sex, this wasn't for her. This was a final gift just for him. She didn't want to enjoy it.

The beast thrust between her thighs a dozen times before pressing forward and shooting its seed onto the floor behind her. Kashka looked up as the creature came, hoping for some moment of clarity so she could apologize. Sadly, its expression slid from orgasmic bliss directly into wild lust. The last few dribbles of his cum were still running down her calves when the Bull started throwing his hips forward again.

Half an hour later, the Bull's strokes slowed, and its head drooped to rest on her shoulder. Looking up again, she saw the beast fighting to remain conscious while its hips fought to add to the seed coating the back of her legs and forming a puddle behind her. Eventually, the poison won and the creature's breathing became deep and even, the first snore echoing around the small room as it collapsed into its restraints. Kashka knew the toxin would shut down the creature's heart in a few minutes, finishing the job.

"I'm sorry," she said, kissing it on the top of its bovine head before leaving through the metal door and closing it behind her.

------

Kal stepped into his room at the inn, and the first thing he noticed was the closed window. He was certain he had left it open when they departed for the assassin's hideout. While it could have been blown shut by the desert wind, that seemed unlikely.

"Took your time with them, didn't you?" said Kashka. She was sitting at the small two-person table attached to the wall on one side of the room. The mage noted her tail and hair seemed slightly brighter than earlier, though it was hard to be sure in the light of the candles scattered about the room. Easier to notice was the slight fuzziness of her fur, as though dried after a recent bath.

"I expected you to be on your way out of the city trying to catch up with the others," he replied. She wasn't wrong about taking his time. Not that it was intentional, but when a woman was literally begging for a second round before disappearing from his life, likely forever, it was hard to say no. Turn that into three women instead of one, and he was coming back to the inn far later than originally planned. Though he was thankful that if he ran into another monkey-girl, he wouldn't be shocked by the extreme swelling of their sex and backside when aroused. He took it as a good sign the woman's genitals were nearly back to normal in size and color by the time she left with the calico and the silky, white-haired cat-girl.

"You have my cloak, and we still have some unfinished business," she said, standing and walking over to him.

The mage spoke the elven word to unseal the magical tent. "I hope this business you have in mind won't take too long; the caravan is leaving this morning." Kal was trying to figure out how he was going to sleep while riding one of those camels.

"That depends on you," said the cat-girl following him into the magical shelter. "Why do you have a slave collar?"

"I have a few," Kal answered. He thought she had asked Ria this question earlier in the day, but he might have been mistaken. Now that he was back to the safety of the elven tent, the night's exertions were catching up with him, and it was hard to tell. "Last year, I rescued some dog-girls from a group of slavers. I took ownership of them, then released them by having Ria remove their collars the way she took yours off earlier."

"Can I see it again? Bozun's collars punished until you did as ordered, but yours gave me a chance to act first and avoid punishment altogether. I would like to see if there are any other differences."

There was something strange about her tone, but Kal couldn't place what it was in his tired state. Plus, her request felt... odd. "I suppose you can, but unless you are familiar with magical runes and the collar's inner workings, I don't think you will see much." Retrieving Kashka's collar from Ria, he handed it to the cat-girl before taking off her cloak and giving it back as well. Walking toward the firepit, which began assembling the cooking grate, he called over his shoulder, "We missed supper last night. Are you interested in some breakfast?"

The response he got was the sound of a belt laden with pouches and daggers getting tossed to one side of the room, quickly followed by the rustle of a cloak joining it. Kal spun in time to see Kashka, now completely nude, bring the collar up to her neck and buckle it closed as he stood there in stunned confusion.

"Wh—What are you doing?!" he nearly yelled as she started walking towards him.

Dropping to one knee and staring at the floor, she spoke in solemn tones, "You defeated me, saved me from death, and freed me. Of my own free will am choosing to remain your slave and possession until the time I have fully repaid my debt."

"But... why? I set you free!"

She looked up at him, her eyes full of stern resolve and a hint of pride, "Because my honor demands it."

------

The next few releases will be a side story that takes place in the TRC Universe

First Name, Second Name

Last Name Pt. 1

Last Name Pt. 2

I will be submitting them immediately after this one, but depending on site rules, they may post over the next few days instead of all at once.

Thanks for Reading!

-Blu