All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 10'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK THINKING PERRA WAS GOING TO DIE. 5 STARS!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago

Hello Neepa, nice to meet yah. Sad that an ideal world would have you perhaps not starve, but not thrive for sure. Also sad that its likely you'll continue to feed well for many decades to come. Tragic that I'm more concerned about the cycle of things, rather than the incident itself. How many others have been broken unjustly in such a way that makes them unable to not lash out? Having to punish those incapable of making a choice is still unfortunately absolutely a necessity. A dangerous being is a dangerous being.

Also, I would like to preemptively thank you for your consideration with regards to the next 2 chapters. I know some may want to take the 'easy' route and say, "Why end in a cliffhanger, then?" ~But though I've not done nearly to the same degree, I have felt in writing, that sometimes... That's just were the scene ends. And it doesn't really have a good break before or after it for the sake of pacing and cohesion. So again, I can only offer thanks. I am both looking forward to, and dreading a cliffhanger that so concerned you, you'd wait to have it solved before posting it ^.^

Glad to see the various magic sources finding ways and means to mix and blend, rather than just react to one another. Looking forward to the new dreams, even though it seems more and more likely (with how humans be sometimes) that we're about to ignite a heretic war. Again... though it isn't ideal... danger is danger; but it certainly feels like even the Lord of the Glass Desert would pale in comparison to the scale of devastation yet to come. But, one thing at a time yeah? Sorry for once again borrowing from an imagined future. There are key players already in place, and more working towards peace that this story's lens doesn't see. Time will unfold its secrets as they come.

Thank you again for your story. You and yours Be well.

TheAnarchTheAnarchabout 3 years ago

Another installment wonderfully written.

Cannot wait for 11 & 12 though we ALL appreciate the delay to minimize the heartbreak of a cliff hanger.

I'll say it because everyone is thinking it. Perra *cannot* die. Period. Kal's death is totally coming but Perra is the heart of the story.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Oh my another great chapter ,glad you did not kill Perra off .

CarchariasCarchariasalmost 3 years ago

BluDraygn, question for you. Is it alarune or alraune? MGE says alraune, but you've consistently said alarune throughout TRC.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 3 years agoAuthor

In TRC It's alarune. Although it began as a typo I'm sticking with the spelling as "alraune" is actually the Deutsch (German) word for mandragora and I use alarune as a category name for plant-type monster girls as a whole.

DruggoDruggoabout 1 year ago

That was one of the most intense and riveting chapters I've ever read.

I've read a lot of words.

This though.

This struggle of healing

The astral plane

The lie detector spell and the angry wife asking the question.

Your talent is impressive as you grow into the author you are.

Thank you for the privilege of reading this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Finally got around to reading this exceptional series, starting way back with Chapter 1 of Book 1. And yes, this has been a marathon read, taking at least 10 days so far. Have loved every chapter thus far, but I have to mark this one as one of my definite favourites. With such a long build up things finally come to a head in Telsin, favourite characters not heard once again taking central stage (as well as many cameos), and plenty of hints of what to expect next, this chapter truly is outstanding.

Thank you for your work and continuing effort.

Mankee

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot4 months ago

I'm becoming more enraptured with the fantasy yarn you are spinning into a tapestry of beauty. I am almost glad that I am a latecomer to this work so that I don't have to wait for further episodes. Your work is simply outstanding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...